Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 180 181
am i missing something? how are people able to look like they breed them already and hatched them- unless people are just that rich were they had the change for both parents and all their offspring with all the new genes already.
am i missing something? how are people able to look like they breed them already and hatched them- unless people are just that rich were they had the change for both parents and all their offspring with all the new genes already.
Stay Golden
Very cool concept!
Very cool concept!
aKHNXwM.png
[quote name="Lucarn" date="2020-11-12 21:03:21" ] am i missing something? how are people able to look like they breed them already and hatched them- unless people are just that rich were they had the change for both parents and all their offspring with all the new genes already. [/quote] There's a gem marketplace item that allows you to hatch a nest instantly, so they probably just breed changed and gened the parents. :) [gamedb item=745]
Lucarn wrote on 2020-11-12 21:03:21:
There's a gem marketplace item that allows you to hatch a nest instantly, so they probably just breed changed and gened the parents. :)
Boon of Fertility
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
[quote name="@Norayna0ekoa" date="2020-11-12 20:58:05" ] The Willowmame Deerling is available only now and never again, but needed to unlock a familiar ar Fiona's. So many players joining later on won't be able to ever get one. Aren't you giving this Willowmane Deerling the same rank as a retired sprite? I don't think that's okay... :/ [/quote] They won't get nearly that bad. Nothing past 2013-14 ever hit sprite range, but in this case you can look to anniversary/special release familiars for a pattern; ex the Loga, the Dripcave Deputy, or the Slight Eyewing. Because like those models, every player got one for free (and the issue that makes sprites so expensive is that the playerbase was exponentially smaller than it is now - like if it was 50,000 users to 500,000 now, you'd need to see the playerbase grow to 5 million for a comparable level of underflow. But it was also a lot harder to earn currency in the earlier fests than it is now), but players can also brew extras in this window. Those extras pad out the market for a very, very long time. Eyewings came out... two and a half years ago? and have a Fiona familiar. They're 70g on the AH right now.
@Norayna0ekoa wrote on 2020-11-12 20:58:05:
The Willowmame Deerling is available only now and never again, but needed to unlock a familiar ar Fiona's. So many players joining later on won't be able to ever get one. Aren't you giving this Willowmane Deerling the same rank as a retired sprite? I don't think that's okay... :/
They won't get nearly that bad. Nothing past 2013-14 ever hit sprite range, but in this case you can look to anniversary/special release familiars for a pattern; ex the Loga, the Dripcave Deputy, or the Slight Eyewing. Because like those models, every player got one for free (and the issue that makes sprites so expensive is that the playerbase was exponentially smaller than it is now - like if it was 50,000 users to 500,000 now, you'd need to see the playerbase grow to 5 million for a comparable level of underflow. But it was also a lot harder to earn currency in the earlier fests than it is now), but players can also brew extras in this window. Those extras pad out the market for a very, very long time. Eyewings came out... two and a half years ago? and have a Fiona familiar. They're 70g on the AH right now.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Galore didn’t give me an egg , was I supposed to get an egg?
[quote name="Essarae2465" date="2020-11-12 21:12:43" ] Galore didn’t give me an egg , was I supposed to get an egg? [/quote] no you have to buy it through the gem marketplace [item=breed change: veilspun]
Essarae2465 wrote on 2020-11-12 21:12:43:
no you have to buy it through the gem marketplace

Breed Change: Veilspun
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
@Lucarn I guess the boon of fertility, probably used that to hatch eggs immediately
@Lucarn I guess the boon of fertility, probably used that to hatch eggs immediately

bannerart_2021.png
[quote name="bumperstew" date="2020-11-12 20:55:19" ] [quote name="meowmeowmeow222" date="2020-11-12 19:52:50" ] [quote name="Aslaya" date="2020-11-12 19:33:04" ] BLAH BLAH BLAH other stuff here [/quote] and there's the real problem for you. you admitted right there that you are just not patient enough to save up your gems. that's on you. [/quote] Not patient enough? To save the gems you get on the regular means 1 per day. ONLY 1 per day if you don't sell stuff, bother with the familiars, or training up dragons for exalt. For a casual player who doesn't bother with that stuff, at 365 days in a year, to get the 1000 would take you almost 3 years of being on regularly so that you're getting that SINGLE gem (or maybe a few more if you're lucky enough to get a decent chest while gathering)... for a dragon that will be mainstream el cheapo on the AH by the time they get enough. Ain't [i]nobody[/i] got that kind of patience, and that's why people are frustrated. Personally, I was excited when I heard new dragon, but a gem breed that I can only breed with another one of its kind requiring me to have 2k gems [i]just[/i] to have an ENTIRELY BASIC breeding pair, when my gems come from daily logins, familiar-tap chests, and the random exalt because I don't have ~fancy breeding pairs~ or dragons and items I can sell at an exorbitant rate? And then I need MORE gems to get fancy genes? Nope, that takes my interest right on out of it. I'm already saving my gems to get genes for the dragons I [i]have[/i], I don't want or need another gem project. But seriously people, give it 3-5 months until the AH is overrun with them for dirt cheap because they're the new shiny and people will be fodder-pricing them more than they're selling, just like every other breed! [/quote] did you know theres a ton more ways to earn gems? you could max out the fairgrounds payout with glimmer and gloom in 35 minutes and convert that treasure to gems in the sales forums. boom. almost 75 gems a day. use the guides! i learnt from the best there.
bumperstew wrote on 2020-11-12 20:55:19:
meowmeowmeow222 wrote on 2020-11-12 19:52:50:
Aslaya wrote on 2020-11-12 19:33:04:
BLAH BLAH BLAH other stuff here

and there's the real problem for you. you admitted right there that you are just not patient enough to save up your gems. that's on you.

Not patient enough? To save the gems you get on the regular means 1 per day. ONLY 1 per day if you don't sell stuff, bother with the familiars, or training up dragons for exalt. For a casual player who doesn't bother with that stuff, at 365 days in a year, to get the 1000 would take you almost 3 years of being on regularly so that you're getting that SINGLE gem (or maybe a few more if you're lucky enough to get a decent chest while gathering)... for a dragon that will be mainstream el cheapo on the AH by the time they get enough. Ain't nobody got that kind of patience, and that's why people are frustrated.

Personally, I was excited when I heard new dragon, but a gem breed that I can only breed with another one of its kind requiring me to have 2k gems just to have an ENTIRELY BASIC breeding pair, when my gems come from daily logins, familiar-tap chests, and the random exalt because I don't have ~fancy breeding pairs~ or dragons and items I can sell at an exorbitant rate? And then I need MORE gems to get fancy genes? Nope, that takes my interest right on out of it. I'm already saving my gems to get genes for the dragons I have, I don't want or need another gem project.

But seriously people, give it 3-5 months until the AH is overrun with them for dirt cheap because they're the new shiny and people will be fodder-pricing them more than they're selling, just like every other breed!

did you know theres a ton more ways to earn gems? you could max out the fairgrounds payout with glimmer and gloom in 35 minutes and convert that treasure to gems in the sales forums. boom. almost 75 gems a day. use the guides! i learnt from the best there.
meowmeowmeow222.png
AAAAAA WHAT THEYRE SO PRETTY
AAAAAA WHAT THEYRE SO PRETTY
anomalous_nekomata.png
OOoh how do we get these??
OOoh how do we get these??
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 180 181