Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 289 290
To be pedantic, fables always have a moral, which is often explicitly stated at the end. Not criticizing, just being my old fart, pedantic self. [emoji=fae winking size=1]
To be pedantic, fables always have a moral, which is often explicitly stated at the end.

Not criticizing, just being my old fart, pedantic self.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
[quote name="@DraigTeg" date="2020-11-05 19:19:32" ] To be pedantic, fables always have a moral, which is often explicitly stated at the end. Not criticizing, just being my old fart, pedantic self. [emoji=fae winking size=1] [/quote] Absolutely! That's exactly why - morals are about life, the natural courses we take, cause and effect and why it's wise to do the right thing. More so than normal fairytales, etc, where evil often prospers, Fables are a Fantasy that use natural themes to try and make impressions upon ones (moral) Life. I pondered about how Written word would interact with Fable, but Written word covers authors, styles, etc...which would make a WW/Fable breeding make Aesop, for example.
@DraigTeg wrote on 2020-11-05 19:19:32:
To be pedantic, fables always have a moral, which is often explicitly stated at the end.

Not criticizing, just being my old fart, pedantic self.

Absolutely!

That's exactly why - morals are about life, the natural courses we take, cause and effect and why it's wise to do the right thing.

More so than normal fairytales, etc, where evil often prospers, Fables are a Fantasy that use natural themes to try and make impressions upon ones (moral) Life.

I pondered about how Written word would interact with Fable, but Written word covers authors, styles, etc...which would make a WW/Fable breeding make Aesop, for example.
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/INImbzX.png[/img] @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @NostalgicBreeze @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TangerineFruit @TeaHorse @teaThyme @TheLittleDeath @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Grace has been summoned! They are the essense of graceful movement/agility as beauty. They are missing a trait (Windswept) but will have it noted in Refined form. @TeaHorse @Angel614 - I need names/pronouns for your Remnants (Teahorse's Gemini, Angel's Flying Shrimp) let me know (also I may have missed them ><;;)! ANNOUNCEMENT: The time for breeding is near! Make sure you have your final ideas set! I'll be taking 5 breeding slots after the next Remnant is posted!
INImbzX.png

@Aishim
@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@InfectedWolf
@itsrainningtacos
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@NostalgicBreeze
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TangerineFruit
@TeaHorse
@teaThyme
@TheLittleDeath
@ToTheArk
@TypeFull
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Grace has been summoned! They are the essense of graceful movement/agility as beauty. They are missing a trait (Windswept) but will have it noted in Refined form.

@TeaHorse @Angel614 - I need names/pronouns for your Remnants (Teahorse's Gemini, Angel's Flying Shrimp) let me know (also I may have missed them ><;;)!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The time for breeding is near! Make sure you have your final ideas set! I'll be taking 5 breeding slots after the next Remnant is posted!
5gSLBV0.png
OOOOH, they remind me of those old.. spinning dancer.. toys??? and that one old animated movie about deforestation and uhh.. pollution.

sorry memory bad.

EDIT: Sky Dancers and ferngully. I googled them.
OOOOH, they remind me of those old.. spinning dancer.. toys??? and that one old animated movie about deforestation and uhh.. pollution.

sorry memory bad.

EDIT: Sky Dancers and ferngully. I googled them.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@Dembai, Hi! So Sorry for the lateness, I'd like she/her for Flying Shrimp's pronouns, and her name will be Delphi!
@Dembai, Hi! So Sorry for the lateness, I'd like she/her for Flying Shrimp's pronouns, and her name will be Delphi!
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@Dembai, Gemini's name will be Fionn, pronouns he/him. Thank you!
@Dembai, Gemini's name will be Fionn, pronouns he/him. Thank you!
6NbB7wv.png
Has anyone got other art done for their remnants or is that not allowed? I'm curious to see them in other styles and settings.
Has anyone got other art done for their remnants or is that not allowed? I'm curious to see them in other styles and settings.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
Woo finally coming up on my breeding :D all of these have been wonderful
Woo finally coming up on my breeding :D all of these have been wonderful
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
[quote name="@CoyoteFlowers" date="2020-11-10 08:20:39" ] Has anyone got other art done for their remnants or is that not allowed? I'm curious to see them in other styles and settings. [/quote] Totally allowed! Just so long as you credit "Dembai" as the one who created the design and if you post it anywhere but like, here, that you put a link to this store so people can find us! And yep, there's been some art. I've saved a ton of it. X3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/HOGh7PJ.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rx6KdIa.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/80rryw9.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SOsaEAw.jpg[/img] lol I love them alll1!!!
@CoyoteFlowers wrote on 2020-11-10 08:20:39:

Totally allowed! Just so long as you credit "Dembai" as the one who created the design and if you post it anywhere but like, here, that you put a link to this store so people can find us!

And yep, there's been some art. I've saved a ton of it. X3

HOGh7PJ.jpg
rx6KdIa.jpg
80rryw9.gif
SOsaEAw.jpg

lol I love them alll1!!!
5gSLBV0.png
Can’t really ping because I’m on my phone right now but thanks for sharing the cute art!
Can’t really ping because I’m on my phone right now but thanks for sharing the cute art!
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 289 290