Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Well-fed bonus not accumulating?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
Signed on the 4th, same issue here.
Signed on the 4th, same issue here.
pzOrt7E.giflgbtdragons4.png
still waiting for the well-fed bonus to update have been on for 7 days and it still tells me 3 days. when do you think this will be fixed. Lots of gathering opportunities are being lost by this,
still waiting for the well-fed bonus to update have been on for 7 days and it still tells me 3 days. when do you think this will be fixed. Lots of gathering opportunities are being lost by this,
I was really wondering about this - glad I'm not the only one not getting the bonus. Add another name to the ever-growing list and I joined on the 4th.
I was really wondering about this - glad I'm not the only one not getting the bonus. Add another name to the ever-growing list and I joined on the 4th.
wqIOlcG.png
Joined in the last window, and this has been happening with me too (using Chrome).
Joined in the last window, and this has been happening with me too (using Chrome).
I'm having the same problem hope this will be solved soon :'S
I'm having the same problem hope this will be solved soon :'S
I have this issue as well. I hope it gets fixed because I want to start getting the bonuses
I have this issue as well. I hope it gets fixed because I want to start getting the bonuses
Thank you, the well-fed bonus is now received!
Thank you, the well-fed bonus is now received!
Registered on June 3rd and have kept my dragons well over 80% for the whole duration without receiving bonuses as well.
Registered on June 3rd and have kept my dragons well over 80% for the whole duration without receiving bonuses as well.
Same here!
Registered on June 4th, haven't had it dipped below 80% for the whole duration and my bar is still completley empty.
Same here!
Registered on June 4th, haven't had it dipped below 80% for the whole duration and my bar is still completley empty.
Adding my name to this list, I joined in the last registration window, my clan's energy bar has been above 80% since I joined and I haven't received any bonuses yet!
Adding my name to this list, I joined in the last registration window, my clan's energy bar has been above 80% since I joined and I haven't received any bonuses yet!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17