Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I love this new trend
1 2
Even when I'm looking for dragons to keep I prefer named, to be honest. Gives the dragon a sense of history for me. Not to mention I like to not have to think about what to name it.
Even when I'm looking for dragons to keep I prefer named, to be honest. Gives the dragon a sense of history for me. Not to mention I like to not have to think about what to name it.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="xihli" date="2020-11-02 21:29:23" ] [quote name="EiraoLaska" date="2020-11-02 16:39:32" ] I purposefully sort by Unnamed so I can name them all the same thing. Much easier to level + exalt when I know to just look for any dragon named Survivor. [/quote] this is exactly why i name them before i sell fodder lol. seeing the same name on offspring list makes me sad [/quote] Me too. Especially if it’s something weird like ABC or MisterDummy.
xihli wrote on 2020-11-02 21:29:23:
EiraoLaska wrote on 2020-11-02 16:39:32:
I purposefully sort by Unnamed so I can name them all the same thing. Much easier to level + exalt when I know to just look for any dragon named Survivor.

this is exactly why i name them before i sell fodder lol. seeing the same name on offspring list makes me sad
Me too. Especially if it’s something weird like ABC or MisterDummy.
I feel bad for whoever sold their baby unnamed and they and up getting exalted with the name Coward.
I feel bad for whoever sold their baby unnamed and they and up getting exalted with the name Coward.
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
If I buy unnamed fodder I try to name it something not too outlandish because honestly I wouldn't want a handful of xROARMASTERx's in my offspring list either
If I buy unnamed fodder I try to name it something not too outlandish because honestly I wouldn't want a handful of xROARMASTERx's in my offspring list either
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I don't sell any dragons below 10kt/gems anymore but always sell them unnamed. Yesterday I sold my first dragon that was exalted unnamed for 10 gems soooo yep, I'm gonna select a dragon who's the keeper of all the dragons I sold and were exalted unnamed because I have the feeling she won't be the last one.
I don't sell any dragons below 10kt/gems anymore but always sell them unnamed. Yesterday I sold my first dragon that was exalted unnamed for 10 gems soooo yep, I'm gonna select a dragon who's the keeper of all the dragons I sold and were exalted unnamed because I have the feeling she won't be the last one.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
I understand taking the safe bet of naming your fodder, but boy do I hate finding a lovely Dragon within the fodder mix who has a throwaway name. I want to name him something unique like Taltaka but instead he'll be known as "Snowflake" or "Lightweaver" for a few months until I can get my hands on a renaming scroll.
I understand taking the safe bet of naming your fodder, but boy do I hate finding a lovely Dragon within the fodder mix who has a throwaway name. I want to name him something unique like Taltaka but instead he'll be known as "Snowflake" or "Lightweaver" for a few months until I can get my hands on a renaming scroll.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
I kinda like unnamed because I get to see what the name generator spits out.

Recently had it name one "Juice", though I ended up feeling a bit bad about that one because I checked his parents and he was their only child. I assumed he would be on a long offspring list so it wouldn't be as noticeable. Oh well.

If I was to sell any of my dragon's hatchlings I'd definitely name them myself beforehand to avoid things like that. I usually exalt my own hatches though, so it doesn't really matter.
I kinda like unnamed because I get to see what the name generator spits out.

Recently had it name one "Juice", though I ended up feeling a bit bad about that one because I checked his parents and he was their only child. I assumed he would be on a long offspring list so it wouldn't be as noticeable. Oh well.

If I was to sell any of my dragon's hatchlings I'd definitely name them myself beforehand to avoid things like that. I usually exalt my own hatches though, so it doesn't really matter.
HfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png uiGoU30.pngHfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png
Sadly "Freak" is actually a name spat out by the generator, and while I try not to use the blatantly awful ones, sometimes when you've got a lot of unnameds to name you just get in a zone...and click...accept. o.O So yes, I greatly approve of this trend. Saves me from a lot of (frankly unnecessary) guilt! (Seriously, who ADDED that name, it's HORRIBLE.)
Sadly "Freak" is actually a name spat out by the generator, and while I try not to use the blatantly awful ones, sometimes when you've got a lot of unnameds to name you just get in a zone...and click...accept. o.O So yes, I greatly approve of this trend. Saves me from a lot of (frankly unnecessary) guilt! (Seriously, who ADDED that name, it's HORRIBLE.)
9o5YF7O.png
1 2