Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Adalon's Dragon Grab Bags! 4/5
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Two new grab bags have been added, the Pink Flower Grab Bag and the Faerie Forest Grab Bag!

- - -

@RealityMask, @Aryrin, @BlakePlayz, @Pouchipouchi, @Snamorta, @Eliatrope, @PsychosisDragon, @Cloneraid, @Kalira, @Dracana, @banii, @edgyusername, @SnacMeister, @Kkbaby897, @ilan
Two new grab bags have been added, the Pink Flower Grab Bag and the Faerie Forest Grab Bag!

- - -

@RealityMask, @Aryrin, @BlakePlayz, @Pouchipouchi, @Snamorta, @Eliatrope, @PsychosisDragon, @Cloneraid, @Kalira, @Dracana, @banii, @edgyusername, @SnacMeister, @Kkbaby897, @ilan
89DCz.gif SNNWe.gif kE0oQ.gif JAt8S.gif 0f2HF.gif MUc5L.gif

( she/they | +2 to fr time | Adalon’s Dragon Grab Bags )
@Adalon can I have the Pink Flower Grab Bag? I can shoot you a cr now if acceptable
@Adalon can I have the Pink Flower Grab Bag? I can shoot you a cr now if acceptable
She/Her
+2 FR time
I'm open to dm's
Tidelord come back T^T
@DragosSweet, of course! I’ll send the CR now.
@DragosSweet, of course! I’ll send the CR now.

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

@Adalon

Sending for faerie forest ^^

Edit: May I be on your ping list? Glad I stumbled upon this thread, this is great
@Adalon

Sending for faerie forest ^^

Edit: May I be on your ping list? Glad I stumbled upon this thread, this is great

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@Adalon can you ping me for legendary and elite grab bags?
@Adalon can you ping me for legendary and elite grab bags?
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Two new grabs bags have been added, the Autumn Embers Grab Bag and the Lava Flow Grab Bag!

- - -

General Pinglist: @RealityMask, @Aryrin, @BlakePlayz, @Pouchipouchi, @Snamorta, @Eliatrope, @PsychosisDragon, @Cloneraid, @Kalira, @Dracana, @banii, @edgyusername, @SnacMeister, @Kkbaby897, @ilan, @ReginaPhalange

Special Requests:
@SixCrows: Elite and Legendary
Two new grabs bags have been added, the Autumn Embers Grab Bag and the Lava Flow Grab Bag!

- - -

General Pinglist: @RealityMask, @Aryrin, @BlakePlayz, @Pouchipouchi, @Snamorta, @Eliatrope, @PsychosisDragon, @Cloneraid, @Kalira, @Dracana, @banii, @edgyusername, @SnacMeister, @Kkbaby897, @ilan, @ReginaPhalange

Special Requests:
@SixCrows: Elite and Legendary

can i get dark magician and dark crystal grab bag
can i get dark magician and dark crystal grab bag
@Blackwyvern83, those are in the "Past Grab Bags" section and are no longer available. All grab bags are a surprise, and you can find ready-to-purchase grab bags in the "Currently Available" section, which is the second post on the first page ^^ The past grab bags section functions as examples of what the bags include.

I have two available currently, the Autumn Embers Grab Bag and the Lava Flow Grab Bag! ^^
@Blackwyvern83, those are in the "Past Grab Bags" section and are no longer available. All grab bags are a surprise, and you can find ready-to-purchase grab bags in the "Currently Available" section, which is the second post on the first page ^^ The past grab bags section functions as examples of what the bags include.

I have two available currently, the Autumn Embers Grab Bag and the Lava Flow Grab Bag! ^^

1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23