Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | found
hello! o/
im looking for someone willing to make a ref sheet for a human oc of mine! i am NOT a good artist but i do have a fullbody example to work with. im looking for a sheet with a front back and maybe a side view! also maybe expressions if i have the gems for it.

link to examples (again: i am not an artist)

i currently have 8000 gems, and several more things waiting to sell, so still let me know if youd be willing even if you charge more! if you drop a link to your art shop or show examples ill take a look and either contact you on this thread, your art shop, or in dms if im interested! you can dm me as well! thank you so much!
hello! o/
im looking for someone willing to make a ref sheet for a human oc of mine! i am NOT a good artist but i do have a fullbody example to work with. im looking for a sheet with a front back and maybe a side view! also maybe expressions if i have the gems for it.

link to examples (again: i am not an artist)

i currently have 8000 gems, and several more things waiting to sell, so still let me know if youd be willing even if you charge more! if you drop a link to your art shop or show examples ill take a look and either contact you on this thread, your art shop, or in dms if im interested! you can dm me as well! thank you so much!
XS9Xu1r.png
just wanted to say that i do like how you drew those images even if you say you arent an artist (:
(not offering myself up, just saying hi)
just wanted to say that i do like how you drew those images even if you say you arent an artist (:
(not offering myself up, just saying hi)
@pipqu aw thank you so much ;u;
@pipqu aw thank you so much ;u;
XS9Xu1r.png
^
^
XS9Xu1r.png
^
^
XS9Xu1r.png
Hi there! I would be happy to work out a ref sheet with you. I really like your character's design! You can see my pricing in my shop by clicking the "Art Shop" button in my signature. Since I'm having a commission sale, a front, back and side view would likely price around 7k gems. I can round it up to 8k gems to give you a couple of expressions in there as well. Thank you very much for your time and consideration. :)
Hi there! I would be happy to work out a ref sheet with you. I really like your character's design! You can see my pricing in my shop by clicking the "Art Shop" button in my signature. Since I'm having a commission sale, a front, back and side view would likely price around 7k gems. I can round it up to 8k gems to give you a couple of expressions in there as well. Thank you very much for your time and consideration. :)
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@ariettacantabile thank you! im gonna continue to look around for a while before i make a decision but ill definitely keep you in mind!
@ariettacantabile thank you! im gonna continue to look around for a while before i make a decision but ill definitely keep you in mind!
XS9Xu1r.png
^
^
XS9Xu1r.png