Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | plague dom discount shop [offline]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70
@jbapple

No worries, just send back the Treasure also for whatever you can't manage to buy. I think most of the skins/accents are in stock currently? I just checked... unless the restock changed it, haha D|
@jbapple

No worries, just send back the Treasure also for whatever you can't manage to buy. I think most of the skins/accents are in stock currently? I just checked... unless the restock changed it, haha D|
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
grabbed espoir's will send post 06fr (and any pre espoir skin orders)

working on clella's now
grabbed espoir's will send post 06fr (and any pre espoir skin orders)

working on clella's now
finished skins for clella and espoir and smoggybelle (got some specialty tab pending still for ppl as well)

@SmoggyBelle I don't see a payment for your order in my pms please send it as soon as you can and I will send the skins over

will yeet the paid for things post 06fr breakfast break (so like 07?)
finished skins for clella and espoir and smoggybelle (got some specialty tab pending still for ppl as well)

@SmoggyBelle I don't see a payment for your order in my pms please send it as soon as you can and I will send the skins over

will yeet the paid for things post 06fr breakfast break (so like 07?)
@jbapple

i just sent it! remember not to give me the 7/14 skin C:
@jbapple

i just sent it! remember not to give me the 7/14 skin C:
UZVTEBc.png
up
up
when orders placed before 06fr have still not stocked rng please.

I'm still open but I will prob be asleep in about 4-5 hours so orders might be filled in the morning,
when orders placed before 06fr have still not stocked rng please.

I'm still open but I will prob be asleep in about 4-5 hours so orders might be filled in the morning,
all modern genes

Breed Change: Skydancer - 340,000 t
Primary Gene: Laced - 119,000 t
Primary Gene: Ripple - 212,500 t
Secondary Gene: Blend - 85,000 t
Tertiary Gene: Ghost - 136,000 t

total: 892,500 T

Can I please order @jbapple
all modern genes

Breed Change: Skydancer - 340,000 t
Primary Gene: Laced - 119,000 t
Primary Gene: Ripple - 212,500 t
Secondary Gene: Blend - 85,000 t
Tertiary Gene: Ghost - 136,000 t

total: 892,500 T

Can I please order @jbapple
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
@Lucks yup that price is correct, feel free to send the funds and the list in a pm and I will start looking
@Lucks yup that price is correct, feel free to send the funds and the list in a pm and I will start looking
@jbapple Hi, can I order a pearlcatcher breed change and secondary gene freckle, total of 289kt, thanks!
@jbapple Hi, can I order a pearlcatcher breed change and secondary gene freckle, total of 289kt, thanks!
@fablesky sure! (I have about 5 orders pending but maybe rng restocking will be kinder to your scrolls, also I'm likely to fall asleep in about an hour but I'll resume rehunting for stuff tomorrow morning)
@fablesky sure! (I have about 5 orders pending but maybe rng restocking will be kinder to your scrolls, also I'm likely to fall asleep in about an hour but I'll resume rehunting for stuff tomorrow morning)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70