Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum bot check
The Coliseum is FUBAR'ed again. Clicking on the dragon will not get me back into the fight. I probably missed a few times (due to the dragons not being obvious). Now when I click the correct dragon (guarantee you it IS the dragon) it keeps asking for another...and another...and another...and another...and another...
The Coliseum is FUBAR'ed again. Clicking on the dragon will not get me back into the fight. I probably missed a few times (due to the dragons not being obvious). Now when I click the correct dragon (guarantee you it IS the dragon) it keeps asking for another...and another...and another...and another...and another...
Same bug here.
Same bug here.
omoc1ab.png3-100.pngasPKLRB.pngiuWR7RU.pngXhWtI7Y.png
Thank you for the report @RCoutme @LittleOph

This is possibly due to the time change. Does logging out of your account and back in clear it?

This is possibly due to the time change. Does logging out of your account and back in clear it?
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora hopping over from the longer thread on this topic, it might have been the time change - it fixed itself with no further action required from players almost exactly on the hour as best I can tell. It started about a quarter to the hour (I first encountered it at XX:47) and captchas seemed to be working fine in the earlier part of that hour.

edit: the big thread has been a little buried by the way the forums deal with doing 1am to 2am twice, it's here if that helps.
@Kaepora hopping over from the longer thread on this topic, it might have been the time change - it fixed itself with no further action required from players almost exactly on the hour as best I can tell. It started about a quarter to the hour (I first encountered it at XX:47) and captchas seemed to be working fine in the earlier part of that hour.

edit: the big thread has been a little buried by the way the forums deal with doing 1am to 2am twice, it's here if that helps.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Thank you @Sciencing. Yes, that matches up pretty well. I doubt this will happen during the Spring’s leap forward, but we will be looking into a possible prevention for next Fall.
Thank you @Sciencing. Yes, that matches up pretty well. I doubt this will happen during the Spring’s leap forward, but we will be looking into a possible prevention for next Fall.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
The problem solved itself after a while, but I didn't think to check the time. Probably the time change. Thank you @Kaepora
The problem solved itself after a while, but I didn't think to check the time. Probably the time change. Thank you @Kaepora
omoc1ab.png3-100.pngasPKLRB.pngiuWR7RU.pngXhWtI7Y.png
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2020-11-01 01:19:47" ] Thank you for the report @RCoutme @LittleOph This is possibly due to the time change. Does logging out of your account and back in clear it? [/quote] Yeah, I think, think mind you, that what happened is this: I must have gone over my limit on tries. About 30 mins later, I was able to get back to slaughtering all the cave minions. So, it suggests that the problem was as I mentioned, which is that the game kept on asking for a match when it should have told me to wait for a time out. At any rate, I suppose I won't know for certain until I fail another dragon check test--which I really do not want to volunteer for.
Kaepora wrote on 2020-11-01 01:19:47:

Yeah, I think, think mind you, that what happened is this: I must have gone over my limit on tries. About 30 mins later, I was able to get back to slaughtering all the cave minions. So, it suggests that the problem was as I mentioned, which is that the game kept on asking for a match when it should have told me to wait for a time out.

At any rate, I suppose I won't know for certain until I fail another dragon check test--which I really do not want to volunteer for.