Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pwyw] || the royal scribe's loreshop ||
1 2 3
@kingseedling Moved to Art Sales!
@kingseedling Moved to Art Sales!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
CatPotato #543201

I would like an analysis of Isolde

Isolde is my dragon's name, and I would like an analysis of its history, personality, etc.

You can use it as an example, doesn't really matter that much to me.

I'll pay 1200 treasure via. Crosstrade

@kingseedling
CatPotato #543201

I would like an analysis of Isolde

Isolde is my dragon's name, and I would like an analysis of its history, personality, etc.

You can use it as an example, doesn't really matter that much to me.

I'll pay 1200 treasure via. Crosstrade

@kingseedling
hewwo OWO
@CatPotato I'll add you to the list!
@CatPotato I'll add you to the list!
Ancestral_Incense.png a > king
> FR + 3
> he / they
> lore shop

> mafiatic coalition shops
@kingseedling ;0;!!!! how have i just found this my beautiful mafia friend i'd like to order a small personality (vibe check? what does that mean :0) for my child Lyviara,,, no rush I know midterms are coming! it doesn't have to be a paragraph or anything like that! here is gorl, i have 10g on me rn but after i get the fright night prize i can give you more if you want it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39249977][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/392500/39249977_350.png[/img][/url] edit: just saw the order form your username and id: tacotwix, 357252 type of lore: personality (vibe check?) dragon/fandom/oc/links: lyviara! linked above other notes: n/a use as an example?: sure! payment: 10g and up
@kingseedling

;0;!!!! how have i just found this my beautiful mafia friend

i'd like to order a small personality (vibe check? what does that mean :0) for my child Lyviara,,, no rush I know midterms are coming!
it doesn't have to be a paragraph or anything like that!

here is gorl, i have 10g on me rn but after i get the fright night prize i can give you more if you want it!
39249977_350.png

edit: just saw the order form

your username and id: tacotwix, 357252
type of lore: personality (vibe check?)
dragon/fandom/oc/links: lyviara! linked above
other notes: n/a
use as an example?: sure!
payment: 10g and up
@tacotwix <3<3 ily! you're getting added to the order list and i'll get to you asap
@tacotwix <3<3 ily! you're getting added to the order list and i'll get to you asap
> FR + 3
> he / they
> lore shop

|| ALL SLOTS ARE OPEN ||
|| ALL SLOTS ARE OPEN ||
> FR + 3
> he / they
> lore shop

ok so. i have this brilliant idea. so how about you write lore about Arwyn, my nb dragon??? here's a link to their profile:

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64757345

anyways,,, i more want a journey of self discovery than anything, and besides that i have a blank slate. hhhh sorry if this is too much to ask i dont know how to do these things
ok so. i have this brilliant idea. so how about you write lore about Arwyn, my nb dragon??? here's a link to their profile:

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64757345

anyways,,, i more want a journey of self discovery than anything, and besides that i have a blank slate. hhhh sorry if this is too much to ask i dont know how to do these things
arwyn.png
@brookdortz I love Arwyn! I'll add you to the list... Do you have an idea of whether you'd like a proper story, or just bullet points? As well, are there any personality notes for Arwyn or clan lore? And finally, what length of writing would you like?
@brookdortz I love Arwyn! I'll add you to the list... Do you have an idea of whether you'd like a proper story, or just bullet points? As well, are there any personality notes for Arwyn or clan lore? And finally, what length of writing would you like?
> FR + 3
> he / they
> lore shop

@kingseedling

ok, uh
-story format
-like, 1-2 paragraphs unless you want it to be longer, I won't stop you
-I don't have any clan lore or really any specific for them. thy just a simple gay.
-butbut! if its relevant their natural element is wind and their outfit is canon.

is that enough? if you would like, i can create a base for the story so you have something to work off of.
@kingseedling

ok, uh
-story format
-like, 1-2 paragraphs unless you want it to be longer, I won't stop you
-I don't have any clan lore or really any specific for them. thy just a simple gay.
-butbut! if its relevant their natural element is wind and their outfit is canon.

is that enough? if you would like, i can create a base for the story so you have something to work off of.
arwyn.png
@brookdortz That was helpful thank you! If I have any more questions I'll ask <3
@brookdortz That was helpful thank you! If I have any more questions I'll ask <3
> FR + 3
> he / they
> lore shop

1 2 3