Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » OPEN - gem & usd busts
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Omobun
oh whoops i forgot to link her references in my original request! but here's the link to them now!! will you send me the link to your kofi along with the initial sketch?
@Omobun
oh whoops i forgot to link her references in my original request! but here's the link to them now!! will you send me the link to your kofi along with the initial sketch?
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

No worries! And yeah, I'll send the ko-fi link with the sketch through PM once it's ready!
@bothriolepis

No worries! And yeah, I'll send the ko-fi link with the sketch through PM once it's ready!
@Omobun Hello! ^^ I was wondering if it's possible to take a USD waist-up slot? Also, are you open to drawing wings? (If not, that's okay too ^^)

Here are the references! You just gotta scroll down a lil to see them. Thank you!!
@Omobun Hello! ^^ I was wondering if it's possible to take a USD waist-up slot? Also, are you open to drawing wings? (If not, that's okay too ^^)

Here are the references! You just gotta scroll down a lil to see them. Thank you!!
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
@Enaka

Sure thing! Wings are absolutely fine, no worries. I'm on mobile so it's a bit hard to edit posts, but you've got a slot. Thank you!
@Enaka

Sure thing! Wings are absolutely fine, no worries. I'm on mobile so it's a bit hard to edit posts, but you've got a slot. Thank you!
@Omobun
Yeah if you could send me your example and what you might charge! :3
@Omobun
Yeah if you could send me your example and what you might charge! :3
@wolfrysk

Sure! This is my most recent example for a full body (kind of)! Had to crop it since it had some mild blood/gore, but full bodies will have that style of line/coloring. This one is the latest icon I've made. Icons are usually headshots/busts though some hand gestures can be included!

I usually go for 15 USD for a full body with a transparent background, but the price may vary depending on complexity. As for icons, they can go for 6-8 USD depending on what you'd like to have on your icon!
@wolfrysk

Sure! This is my most recent example for a full body (kind of)! Had to crop it since it had some mild blood/gore, but full bodies will have that style of line/coloring. This one is the latest icon I've made. Icons are usually headshots/busts though some hand gestures can be included!

I usually go for 15 USD for a full body with a transparent background, but the price may vary depending on complexity. As for icons, they can go for 6-8 USD depending on what you'd like to have on your icon!
@omobun

hiya, can i be added to the pinglist? :)

also would you be open to gem bribes? I'd like 2 waist ups, happy to pay about 1400 gems each if that's tempting at all? and if i could get 2 busts as well, that'd be great too(i'd pay 1000 gems each for them, maybe?)

no worries if not! i'll happily wait until a slot opens<3 your art is super cool! ♥
@omobun

hiya, can i be added to the pinglist? :)

also would you be open to gem bribes? I'd like 2 waist ups, happy to pay about 1400 gems each if that's tempting at all? and if i could get 2 busts as well, that'd be great too(i'd pay 1000 gems each for them, maybe?)

no worries if not! i'll happily wait until a slot opens<3 your art is super cool! ♥
@gabs

Hiya! You can definitely be on the pinglist. Thank you for the interest!

Ooo that's definitely a tempting offer, and I'm grateful for your kind words <3 happy to hear that you like my art! But yeah, I can squeeze you in! Can do 2 busts & waists up though I'll be focusing on the other commissions first. If you don't mind the wait then I can reserve you a slot!
@gabs

Hiya! You can definitely be on the pinglist. Thank you for the interest!

Ooo that's definitely a tempting offer, and I'm grateful for your kind words <3 happy to hear that you like my art! But yeah, I can squeeze you in! Can do 2 busts & waists up though I'll be focusing on the other commissions first. If you don't mind the wait then I can reserve you a slot!
@omobun oh, fantastic! no rush on these slots at all, do take your time!

do you have a form, or shall i just write the information to you? and is it okay to send the payment in a CR that you can accept when you're ready? Thanks!
@omobun oh, fantastic! no rush on these slots at all, do take your time!

do you have a form, or shall i just write the information to you? and is it okay to send the payment in a CR that you can accept when you're ready? Thanks!
@gabs

Many thanks! <33 You can write the details of your commission right here, or send them through PM. Character references + preferred pose/expression would be a-ok!

And you can definitely send a CR! I'll accept it when your commission is done. Thank you!
@gabs

Many thanks! <33 You can write the details of your commission right here, or send them through PM. Character references + preferred pose/expression would be a-ok!

And you can definitely send a CR! I'll accept it when your commission is done. Thank you!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13