Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » OPEN - gem & usd busts
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Omobun
I'd be up to trying paypal out! Is there anything specific i should do?
@Omobun
I'd be up to trying paypal out! Is there anything specific i should do?
Alex's Accidental Art Shop!
JWZVKHd.png
@AlexLovesRupert

Got it! I can send an invoice to your Paypal email if you're comfortable with it! (you can send this through private message no worries) Once an invoice has been sent to your email, you can send the payment with a click of a button.

But if you're ok with pushing through, then we can save the payment/invoice stuff for later. I usually prefer receiving payments when a rough draft of the com has been sent for review.

Feel free to send commission details tho and I can note them down <3 I'll probably get started on the sketch tomorrow since it's late here haha ;; but thank you so much for commission me again! It means a lot <3
@AlexLovesRupert

Got it! I can send an invoice to your Paypal email if you're comfortable with it! (you can send this through private message no worries) Once an invoice has been sent to your email, you can send the payment with a click of a button.

But if you're ok with pushing through, then we can save the payment/invoice stuff for later. I usually prefer receiving payments when a rough draft of the com has been sent for review.

Feel free to send commission details tho and I can note them down <3 I'll probably get started on the sketch tomorrow since it's late here haha ;; but thank you so much for commission me again! It means a lot <3
@Omobun
Alright! I'll pm it to you now id you'd like?

As for commision details can i get Quin and Yin? (heres a second ref for Yin)

And thats okay! Its worth the wait anyway because your arts amazing :O
@Omobun
Alright! I'll pm it to you now id you'd like?

As for commision details can i get Quin and Yin? (heres a second ref for Yin)

And thats okay! Its worth the wait anyway because your arts amazing :O
JWZVKHd.png
@AlexLovesRupert

Gosh they're both adorable <3 Can't wait to draw 'em soon! But yeah I'll get started on the sketches tomorrow! You can PM your PayPal email now but I'll send the invoice once the sketch is done tho <3

Again, thank you so much, you're too kind ;q; <333
@AlexLovesRupert

Gosh they're both adorable <3 Can't wait to draw 'em soon! But yeah I'll get started on the sketches tomorrow! You can PM your PayPal email now but I'll send the invoice once the sketch is done tho <3

Again, thank you so much, you're too kind ;q; <333
@Omobun
Thank you! I'll pm you the email :3
@Omobun
Thank you! I'll pm you the email :3
JWZVKHd.png

Hiya! I'm opening up this shop briefly to try and gather a few funds for an IRL event! In that case, only USD slots are available. On that note though, I'm willing to do other types of commissions, even those that are not offered here. If you're interested in a type of artwork, feel free to let me know and we can discuss more in detail. Thank you!

Pinglist
@friendlycoffee @Animetrap @Eebee @TheRunawayRaven @SoullessWendigo @wolfrysk

Hiya! I'm opening up this shop briefly to try and gather a few funds for an IRL event! In that case, only USD slots are available. On that note though, I'm willing to do other types of commissions, even those that are not offered here. If you're interested in a type of artwork, feel free to let me know and we can discuss more in detail. Thank you!

Pinglist
@friendlycoffee @Animetrap @Eebee @TheRunawayRaven @SoullessWendigo @wolfrysk
@Omobun

Are you willing to design characters, or do you only do those with references? :o
@Omobun

Are you willing to design characters, or do you only do those with references? :o
@Omobun
could i grab a bust for my lady gus? i can pay through kofi if that works!!! and let me know if you need any more details!
@Omobun
could i grab a bust for my lady gus? i can pay through kofi if that works!!! and let me know if you need any more details!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@Omobun
What other kind of comms are you offering? :)
@Omobun
What other kind of comms are you offering? :)
@Vibe

I'm A-OK with designing characters, whether it's from scratch or a gijinka based on a dragon, etc!

@bothriolepis

Yeah for sure! I'll give you a slot. Feel free to send the references here or through PM and I can get started right away!

@wolfrysk

I can do icon commissions and full bodies, but you had anything in mind I can give it a shot! I don't usually do full body works, though if you're interested I can send you my most recent example!
@Vibe

I'm A-OK with designing characters, whether it's from scratch or a gijinka based on a dragon, etc!

@bothriolepis

Yeah for sure! I'll give you a slot. Feel free to send the references here or through PM and I can get started right away!

@wolfrysk

I can do icon commissions and full bodies, but you had anything in mind I can give it a shot! I don't usually do full body works, though if you're interested I can send you my most recent example!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13