Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Level 25s with eliminate - offer! 1 LEFT
1 2 3 4
@Zikitty maybe 300kt ? might be underselling a bit but I'd love for her to go to nice home since shes been a fav for years ;w;
@Zikitty maybe 300kt ? might be underselling a bit but I'd love for her to go to nice home since shes been a fav for years ;w;
oof, shaame, They're very beautiful!
oof, shaame, They're very beautiful!
Picsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png48XklwD.png
bump!
bump!
Hi, @Bethisadolphin

Would you be willing to sell Fang and Amanda together for 500g? I don't think I qualify for the discount since I'm a couple days over the month cut, but if that's not agreeable I would still like to purchase Fang!
Hi, @Bethisadolphin

Would you be willing to sell Fang and Amanda together for 500g? I don't think I qualify for the discount since I'm a couple days over the month cut, but if that's not agreeable I would still like to purchase Fang!
@PeppermintBreath I can absolutely do that! sorry for the slow response but I'll throw them in a CR!
@PeppermintBreath I can absolutely do that! sorry for the slow response but I'll throw them in a CR!
If Void is free again for whatever reason, may I be pinged? thanks a lot!~
If Void is free again for whatever reason, may I be pinged? thanks a lot!~
Picsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png48XklwD.png
Hi! @Bethisadolphin
If Snowfury is still available (since she's the only level 25 left If I'm correct),how much would she cost around? I suck at pricing. She looks really nice.
Hi! @Bethisadolphin
If Snowfury is still available (since she's the only level 25 left If I'm correct),how much would she cost around? I suck at pricing. She looks really nice.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Nyxatoria

sure thing!

@Slovakia i let the others go around 250kt / 250 gems so somewhere around that price!
@Nyxatoria

sure thing!

@Slovakia i let the others go around 250kt / 250 gems so somewhere around that price!
@Bethisadolphin
Sure! I'll take her. Are you accepting mixed payments,though?
@Bethisadolphin
Sure! I'll take her. Are you accepting mixed payments,though?
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png

@Slovakia yeah thats gucci! I'll set up a CR real quick !

@Slovakia yeah thats gucci! I'll set up a CR real quick !
1 2 3 4