Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FS] Unstable Genetic Experiments (RP)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Livewire accepts the drink...tentatively. She's had experiences with cauldron-brewed food in the past, and none of them were very good. After a very suspicious sniff, she decides that it smells edible and takes a sip. "Brewstuff, hm?" She turns back to the Spirals. "Hey, Marquise, what happened to that stack of grey slime we had lying around?" Marquise looks up from the Ice egg she's holding, oblivious to the frost creeping up her fingers. "Traded it. For other brewstuff. You know the Nocturne hatch will be soon." "Drat." "We still have 71 though. And after the festival, we'll be melting more apparel." Marquise glances down to find her hands and arms completely frozen to the egg. "Oops. Guess we have to take this one." She starts to shiver. "Not again. I've been frozen before, and it wasn't fun." The Lightning and Nature dragons look at each other. "Why didn't we bring Ides along?" Clawrice huffs. She turns to her construct companion. "Did I install a blowtorch in you? I forget." The Redbolt construct whirrs and clicks, locking a gun-like apparatus into place. "Heat gun. Close enough for our purposes." She aims carefully, and then pauses. "Won't this melt the egg?" Marquise shakes her head. "This one? Nope. We'll have to get it a separate compartment to keep it from freezing all the other ones. And make sure a dragon strong with Ice magic incubates it." The stream of warm air melts the ice along Marquise's limbs. The egg falls, but Clawrice catches it with a detached mechanical arm. "This one's ours, I guess. We'll take partial responsibility for any issues with the hatchling." "Anyway," Livewire turns back to the trade. "We've got some extra festival stuff, but our lair hasn't been around that long, so it's pretty recent. Clawrice, did you remember to pack the paintings?" "Huh?" Clawrice was distracted by a Lightning egg that kept rolling after her wherever she went. "Go away, egg, we don't want you." "It's probably attracted to your implants." "Great." Clawrice heads back to the mega case and flips open a side panel, from which several large, flat, square objects emerge. "Is this what you wanted?" She yelps as the Lightning egg collides with her tail, causing a jolt of electricity to surge through her body. As a Nature dragon, she isn't equipped to handle it. Livewire hurried over and picks up the egg. Her fur crackles with energy, but she manages to set it gingerly back in the pile with no incident and discharge the static electricity safely into the ground. Clawrice jerks back and forth. "I'll...go...look...for...a...Wind...egg." "Better not touch a Water egg," Marquise warns from atop a pile of Light eggs. "Th...Th...Thanks," Clawrice stutters with as much sarcasm as she could muster. Livewire claps a paw over her eyes. "Where were we? So far I think this is what we have on the table." [columns=2] Offering: [item=hibernal starbear] (100g) [item=spirit of water] (91g) [item=grey slime]x71 (@8g apiece=598g) [item=scene: voyage of the tenacity] (12g) [item=scene: remembrance] (85g) [item=scene: pillow palace] (210g) [item=scene: stormcatcher's domain] (65g) 1161g total [nextcol] For: [item=unhatched ice egg] [egg?] [egg?] (looks like I have about 3 eggs worth)
Livewire accepts the drink...tentatively. She's had experiences with cauldron-brewed food in the past, and none of them were very good. After a very suspicious sniff, she decides that it smells edible and takes a sip.

"Brewstuff, hm?" She turns back to the Spirals. "Hey, Marquise, what happened to that stack of grey slime we had lying around?"

Marquise looks up from the Ice egg she's holding, oblivious to the frost creeping up her fingers. "Traded it. For other brewstuff. You know the Nocturne hatch will be soon."

"Drat."

"We still have 71 though. And after the festival, we'll be melting more apparel." Marquise glances down to find her hands and arms completely frozen to the egg. "Oops. Guess we have to take this one." She starts to shiver. "Not again. I've been frozen before, and it wasn't fun."

The Lightning and Nature dragons look at each other. "Why didn't we bring Ides along?" Clawrice huffs. She turns to her construct companion. "Did I install a blowtorch in you? I forget."

The Redbolt construct whirrs and clicks, locking a gun-like apparatus into place.

"Heat gun. Close enough for our purposes." She aims carefully, and then pauses. "Won't this melt the egg?"

Marquise shakes her head. "This one? Nope. We'll have to get it a separate compartment to keep it from freezing all the other ones. And make sure a dragon strong with Ice magic incubates it."

The stream of warm air melts the ice along Marquise's limbs. The egg falls, but Clawrice catches it with a detached mechanical arm. "This one's ours, I guess. We'll take partial responsibility for any issues with the hatchling."

"Anyway," Livewire turns back to the trade. "We've got some extra festival stuff, but our lair hasn't been around that long, so it's pretty recent. Clawrice, did you remember to pack the paintings?"

"Huh?" Clawrice was distracted by a Lightning egg that kept rolling after her wherever she went. "Go away, egg, we don't want you."

"It's probably attracted to your implants."

"Great." Clawrice heads back to the mega case and flips open a side panel, from which several large, flat, square objects emerge. "Is this what you wanted?" She yelps as the Lightning egg collides with her tail, causing a jolt of electricity to surge through her body. As a Nature dragon, she isn't equipped to handle it.

Livewire hurried over and picks up the egg. Her fur crackles with energy, but she manages to set it gingerly back in the pile with no incident and discharge the static electricity safely into the ground.

Clawrice jerks back and forth. "I'll...go...look...for...a...Wind...egg."

"Better not touch a Water egg," Marquise warns from atop a pile of Light eggs.

"Th...Th...Thanks," Clawrice stutters with as much sarcasm as she could muster.

Livewire claps a paw over her eyes. "Where were we? So far I think this is what we have on the table."
Offering:
Hibernal Starbear (100g)
Spirit of Water (91g)
Grey Slime x71 (@8g apiece=598g)
Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity (12g)
Scene: Remembrance (85g)
Scene: Pillow Palace (210g)
Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain (65g)
1161g total
For:
Unhatched Ice Egg
[egg?]
[egg?]
(looks like I have about 3 eggs worth)
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62983071][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629831/62983071_350.png[/img][/url] Canto sauntered toward the little stand, the goggles on his face masking his eyes as it shined intently with the sunlight. He walked toward it with a proud stance, though the tip of his tail would occasionally seem to glitch out, as if to signal slight fear. As he got closer to the stand, he asked, “I was referred here for a free egg? .. I’d like to have an ice egg,” there was a great pause, “... please.” Canto was not the best with words, neither was he very polite. He’s aware of this problem himself, but hasn’t truly made the effort to fix his courteousness. @Armourgeek (I apologize this took me a while to post ^^’)
62983071_350.png

Canto sauntered toward the little stand, the goggles on his face masking his eyes as it shined intently with the sunlight. He walked toward it with a proud stance, though the tip of his tail would occasionally seem to glitch out, as if to signal slight fear.

As he got closer to the stand, he asked, “I was referred here for a free egg? .. I’d like to have an ice egg,” there was a great pause, “... please.”
Canto was not the best with words, neither was he very polite. He’s aware of this problem himself, but hasn’t truly made the effort to fix his courteousness.

@Armourgeek (I apologize this took me a while to post ^^’)
o1jrXWY.png
@Birchcaim
Bella looks horrified when the goggled Coatl says "free"
"These aren't free - you've earned it by slaving away in the lab for the last month!"

Muffin gives Bella a sharp look, and pulls out a bento box with some suspicious ice forming around it
"Heya Canto, I think you forgot your lunch box last week..."

@softsylveon, @Bxy26
I'll try to have a response up in the next few hours. I suspect that it will surprise no-one that Bella is going to be a snobby jerk, so please don't take her too seriously :)

Byx should let me know what kind of eggs her dragons want - we still have lots of every type ;)
@Birchcaim
Bella looks horrified when the goggled Coatl says "free"
"These aren't free - you've earned it by slaving away in the lab for the last month!"

Muffin gives Bella a sharp look, and pulls out a bento box with some suspicious ice forming around it
"Heya Canto, I think you forgot your lunch box last week..."

@softsylveon, @Bxy26
I'll try to have a response up in the next few hours. I suspect that it will surprise no-one that Bella is going to be a snobby jerk, so please don't take her too seriously :)

Byx should let me know what kind of eggs her dragons want - we still have lots of every type ;)
Ok! If you want me to clarify what I'm offering, lmk ^^
Ok! If you want me to clarify what I'm offering, lmk ^^
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36733567][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/367336/36733567_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]@ArmourGeek[/b] [i]The loopy starry-eyed Spiral makes his way to the makeshift lemonade stand.[/i] Sirius blinks twice. His little rectangular pupils distort as he squints at the eggs carelessly piled in cardboard boxes as if they were Little Pet Shop collectibles. He opens his jaw only to close it again. Now was not the time to squander someone for their organization abilities. "So... [i]ahem...[/i]," Sirius glances at the pearly Skydancer who looked rather disturbed, "Bella. I'm interested in those eggs you have back there. Particularly the ice cubes and the light bulbs... the rocks are alright as well. Reckon you'd sell them to me with a discount if I buy multiple?" Sirius seemingly pulls a large bag of treasure and gems out of oblivion and looks at Bella expectantly. "Of course if that doesn't suit your fancy, I have some items that may pique your interest." Sirius provides a vision of some icky mushrooms with eyeballs. [item=all-seeing shroom] He also showcases some floppy fish fins. "These have been out of stock for a while! Don't you want to be a mermaid?" [item=thresher flatfins] He blabbers on and talks about all the stupid junk he has and puts on a fashion show nobody really asked for. He takes off the copper steampunk scarf and hops down from the arcanized catwalk to meet Bella at eye level. Sirius looks around before leaning in closer and whispering, "Or, if you've been looking for the addition of some new... heritage-less clanmates, I can put in a word for you. Not that they have much choice when it's between me and my Children." Sirius closes his eyes. The strange eye on his forehead looks at Bella. It blinks once. Twice.
36733567_350.png

@ArmourGeek

The loopy starry-eyed Spiral makes his way to the makeshift lemonade stand.

Sirius blinks twice. His little rectangular pupils distort as he squints at the eggs carelessly piled in cardboard boxes as if they were Little Pet Shop collectibles. He opens his jaw only to close it again. Now was not the time to squander someone for their organization abilities.

"So... ahem...," Sirius glances at the pearly Skydancer who looked rather disturbed, "Bella. I'm interested in those eggs you have back there. Particularly the ice cubes and the light bulbs... the rocks are alright as well. Reckon you'd sell them to me with a discount if I buy multiple?"

Sirius seemingly pulls a large bag of treasure and gems out of oblivion and looks at Bella expectantly.

"Of course if that doesn't suit your fancy, I have some items that may pique your interest."

Sirius provides a vision of some icky mushrooms with eyeballs.
All-Seeing Shroom

He also showcases some floppy fish fins.

"These have been out of stock for a while! Don't you want to be a mermaid?"
Thresher Flatfins

He blabbers on and talks about all the stupid junk he has and puts on a fashion show nobody really asked for.

He takes off the copper steampunk scarf and hops down from the arcanized catwalk to meet Bella at eye level.

Sirius looks around before leaning in closer and whispering,

"Or, if you've been looking for the addition of some new... heritage-less clanmates, I can put in a word for you. Not that they have much choice when it's between me and my Children."

Sirius closes his eyes. The strange eye on his forehead looks at Bella. It blinks once. Twice.
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
Ahh shucks, haven't had time to reply to this yet. Gotta scramble around for some time to post D=
Ahh shucks, haven't had time to reply to this yet. Gotta scramble around for some time to post D=
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61019891][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610199/61019891_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62187036][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621871/62187036_350.png[/img][/url] Two rather scrappy looking skydancers walk up to the stand, cackling with each other over a tasteless joke as dirt kicks up beneath their clawed feet. In unison they pause at the stand, exchange a look and grin menacingly. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Epitaph?" the male asks his companion. "I think I am, my sweet Nero. Min-" Epitaph begins to respond before being cut off sharply by Nero. "FOOD!" Nero lunges at an odd looking egg, licking his lips and flaring his nostrals. His eye covering lifting enough to flash blood red eyes gleaming with something unnerving. Epitaph bites into his tail, pulling him backward with ease. Clearly she is the stronger of the two. "No you idiot. MINION!" Nero sits back on his haunches grumbling obscenities and sulking like a child. "You know we still need to replace the last one you [i]lost.[/i]" Epitaph rolls her eyes. Her words stinging Nero like a cracked whip. "He was just too tempting, though. There's so much meat on those snapper bones." "You really are disgusting, you know that right?" Epitaph rolls her eyes again before focusing her attention on the stand-keep. "My partner and I here are in the business of acquiring another minion, erm, I mean a lovely monstrosi-[i]child[/i]! A child, just an innocent child. To raise into a decent dragon of society, not at all to rear as a destructive coliseum machine. The problem is Nero here has an affinity to make our [i]children[/i] disappear. I really do think a plague egg would be safer, less his taste; these eggs [b]are[/b] safe, right?" She motions towards an egg that seems to be rocking violently. "Who are you kidding?" Interrupt's Nero," we're not exactly safe ourselves." He begins to cackle to himself. A rasping wheeze of a laugh. "How much for that one?" Epitaph asks, nodding towards one of the odder looking Plague eggs.
61019891_350.png62187036_350.png

Two rather scrappy looking skydancers walk up to the stand, cackling with each other over a tasteless joke as dirt kicks up beneath their clawed feet. In unison they pause at the stand, exchange a look and grin menacingly.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Epitaph?" the male asks his companion.
"I think I am, my sweet Nero. Min-" Epitaph begins to respond before being cut off sharply by Nero.
"FOOD!" Nero lunges at an odd looking egg, licking his lips and flaring his nostrals. His eye covering lifting enough to flash blood red eyes gleaming with something unnerving.
Epitaph bites into his tail, pulling him backward with ease. Clearly she is the stronger of the two. "No you idiot. MINION!"
Nero sits back on his haunches grumbling obscenities and sulking like a child.
"You know we still need to replace the last one you lost." Epitaph rolls her eyes. Her words stinging Nero like a cracked whip.
"He was just too tempting, though. There's so much meat on those snapper bones."
"You really are disgusting, you know that right?" Epitaph rolls her eyes again before focusing her attention on the stand-keep. "My partner and I here are in the business of acquiring another minion, erm, I mean a lovely monstrosi-child! A child, just an innocent child. To raise into a decent dragon of society, not at all to rear as a destructive coliseum machine. The problem is Nero here has an affinity to make our children disappear. I really do think a plague egg would be safer, less his taste; these eggs are safe, right?" She motions towards an egg that seems to be rocking violently.
"Who are you kidding?" Interrupt's Nero," we're not exactly safe ourselves." He begins to cackle to himself. A rasping wheeze of a laugh.

"How much for that one?" Epitaph asks, nodding towards one of the odder looking Plague eggs.
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21
@paganism Muffin jumps back as the egg blorps its way toward the pair "Ermm Brew, can I get a look at that list please?" Brew continues her discussion with the various dragons at the bar and doesn't even make eye contact as she passes the bound book over, barely missing knocking over a pile of smoldering fire eggs Muffin looks at the two skydancers, puts a big red "X" though "Paganism" and scurries out of the way of the egg, which seems to be ritting everything that it touches [item=unhatched plague egg] "I'm required to ask if you have a level 7 biohazard containment facility, and the appropriate answere is 'yes' so I'll just let you collect that little bundle of joy and get out of the way" The misshapen blob brushes past a cage filled with swans, who press back to the back of the cage - until the front disintegrates and the loud contents disgorge and start madly flapping for freedom
@paganism

Muffin jumps back as the egg blorps its way toward the pair
"Ermm Brew, can I get a look at that list please?"
Brew continues her discussion with the various dragons at the bar and doesn't even make eye contact as she passes the bound book over, barely missing knocking over a pile of smoldering fire eggs
Muffin looks at the two skydancers, puts a big red "X" though "Paganism" and scurries out of the way of the egg, which seems to be ritting everything that it touches
Unhatched Plague Egg
"I'm required to ask if you have a level 7 biohazard containment facility, and the appropriate answere is 'yes' so I'll just let you collect that little bundle of joy and get out of the way"
The misshapen blob brushes past a cage filled with swans, who press back to the back of the cage - until the front disintegrates and the loud contents disgorge and start madly flapping for freedom
@softsylveon

Bella snorts at Cobalt and Sulfur
"Pfft. Shrooms and a skin? that's what, lenn than half what an egg is going for on the auction house. You must be so new ya squeak. The market's thattaway"
She waves a claw in the general direction of the Carrion Canyon's main thoroughfare and turns back to her haggling
Muffin "accidentally" smacks her on the back of the head "avoiding the rotten egg of destruction
"Don't you remember when it was a big deal to sell food and make a few hundred treasure profit? How about when Cielo was so proud that she could afford to adopt a pearl skydancer?"

Bella turns away in a huff "Fine, you deal with 'em"

Muffin flips through the book "nope no mention of either of you in the book: anything else you might be willing to trade? We don't actually have any space in the lair right now, and there are no plans to renov..."
With a crash and a bellow, the rainbowbeast crashes through the wall of the liar, the outer dacade exploding into the canyon. Somehow the beast had gotten into the lair, and was being driven out by a... flock of pink swans?"
@softsylveon

Bella snorts at Cobalt and Sulfur
"Pfft. Shrooms and a skin? that's what, lenn than half what an egg is going for on the auction house. You must be so new ya squeak. The market's thattaway"
She waves a claw in the general direction of the Carrion Canyon's main thoroughfare and turns back to her haggling
Muffin "accidentally" smacks her on the back of the head "avoiding the rotten egg of destruction
"Don't you remember when it was a big deal to sell food and make a few hundred treasure profit? How about when Cielo was so proud that she could afford to adopt a pearl skydancer?"

Bella turns away in a huff "Fine, you deal with 'em"

Muffin flips through the book "nope no mention of either of you in the book: anything else you might be willing to trade? We don't actually have any space in the lair right now, and there are no plans to renov..."
With a crash and a bellow, the rainbowbeast crashes through the wall of the liar, the outer dacade exploding into the canyon. Somehow the beast had gotten into the lair, and was being driven out by a... flock of pink swans?"
@pitohui Bella returns her attention to the... potentially lucrative trade at hand. The pink spiral doesn't look like a shark, but looks can be deceiving, as she well knows! "We've got more than two dozen ice and light eggs, and about the same of earth eggs. I don't know about a bulk deal 'cause we're coming up on the first blue moon halloween in almost a century!" (OC - really! the last Halloween with a full moon was in 1944! For reals - 76 years ago) "Never really got into the flippers, but I'm sure I can resell them somewhere, and if you're looking to trade fest currency we're happy to take whatever you have - doesn't need to be the shrooms." She picks one up and flips it distastefully. It spins end over end and hits a particularly "mobile" blob of something? did that used to be a plague egg? [item = All-seeing Shroom] It starts growing madly, somehow channeling weird energy into a growth spurt before the lower half starts to disintegrate and rot away. The egg rolls / trundles / wobbles on toward a pair of more-than-slightly disreputable skydancers. "Yah, thos things are pretty gross. I kinda like the tablets and geodes, they make a nice solid rattling sound when they bounce together. Not like these shrooms, or those leaves..."
@pitohui

Bella returns her attention to the... potentially lucrative trade at hand. The pink spiral doesn't look like a shark, but looks can be deceiving, as she well knows!
"We've got more than two dozen ice and light eggs, and about the same of earth eggs. I don't know about a bulk deal 'cause we're coming up on the first blue moon halloween in almost a century!"
(OC - really! the last Halloween with a full moon was in 1944! For reals - 76 years ago)
"Never really got into the flippers, but I'm sure I can resell them somewhere, and if you're looking to trade fest currency we're happy to take whatever you have - doesn't need to be the shrooms."
She picks one up and flips it distastefully. It spins end over end and hits a particularly "mobile" blob of something? did that used to be a plague egg?
All-Seeing Shroom
It starts growing madly, somehow channeling weird energy into a growth spurt before the lower half starts to disintegrate and rot away. The egg rolls / trundles / wobbles on toward a pair of more-than-slightly disreputable skydancers.
"Yah, thos things are pretty gross. I kinda like the tablets and geodes, they make a nice solid rattling sound when they bounce together. Not like these shrooms, or those leaves..."

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14