Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ART SHOP] Foliage Flares Inkpad
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Zemo !!! User Name: dogtective Image/Link of Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57975198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579752/57975198_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon ID: 57975198 Order type: whatever you do for the fest stacks! Payment Type: fest Apparel: will o' the wisp and swamp kelpie mane - if you want to just do the lil embers from the will o' the wisp instead of the bigger parts that's fine with me! Accent/Skin: n/a Eye style: normal Notes: n/a Discount: I'm in Nature?
@Zemo !!!

User Name: dogtective
Image/Link of Dragon:
57975198_350.png
Dragon ID: 57975198
Order type: whatever you do for the fest stacks!
Payment Type: fest
Apparel: will o' the wisp and swamp kelpie mane - if you want to just do the lil embers from the will o' the wisp instead of the bigger parts that's fine with me!
Accent/Skin: n/a
Eye style: normal
Notes: n/a
Discount: I'm in Nature?
933c0416e95e1ac35db9027aa6a5f84a05cc31e5.gif
@dogtective thank you for ordering! Hmm, there ae no discounts applicable for fest because the number fest stacks themselves are already heavily discounted from the g/t rate :) But if you like, I can add you to the pinglist, so when you order again, you can stack up your discounts :)
@dogtective thank you for ordering! Hmm, there ae no discounts applicable for fest because the number fest stacks themselves are already heavily discounted from the g/t rate :) But if you like, I can add you to the pinglist, so when you order again, you can stack up your discounts :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Omosky for credit, i'd prefer my instagram : Pups3942
Thank you for ordering!
@Omosky for credit, i'd prefer my instagram : Pups3942
Thank you for ordering!
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Hey @Zemo ! User Name: dalinar83 Image/Link of Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50125351][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/501254/50125351_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon ID: Diomika (#50125351) Order type: Fest special - if you accept shrooms Payment Type: shrooms Apparel: including any of her apparel would be amazing, but even just hinting at the colors of her apparel would be really great Accent/Skin: I would love a hint of her accent but no worries if it's too complicated Eye style: normal eyes Notes: I love head busts or head/neck busts, or a little adoptable -- really anything would be great. I prefer no backgrounds. I can offer more than 1 stack of fest currency. Let me know if you'd like more. I can also offer geodes for next month's fest or blades if you're stocking up for next May. :)
Hey @Zemo !
User Name: dalinar83
Image/Link of Dragon:
50125351_350.png
Dragon ID: Diomika (#50125351)
Order type: Fest special - if you accept shrooms
Payment Type: shrooms
Apparel: including any of her apparel would be amazing, but even just hinting at the colors of her apparel would be really great
Accent/Skin: I would love a hint of her accent but no worries if it's too complicated
Eye style: normal eyes
Notes: I love head busts or head/neck busts, or a little adoptable -- really anything would be great. I prefer no backgrounds.

I can offer more than 1 stack of fest currency. Let me know if you'd like more. I can also offer geodes for next month's fest or blades if you're stocking up for next May. :)
XisrT4N.png
@dalinar83 I'll have you recorded! :D Tips are always welcomed :P My priority is shrooms, but I accept currencies for the next month's too! :D Thank you for your support!
@dalinar83 I'll have you recorded! :D Tips are always welcomed :P My priority is shrooms, but I accept currencies for the next month's too! :D Thank you for your support!
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo Thank you! ^_^
@Zemo Thank you! ^_^
@Janomatsu Would you like to give one a shot (same closed species, different adopt)? I would need the bust by the 30th. Payment would be gems as well.
@Janomatsu Would you like to give one a shot (same closed species, different adopt)? I would need the bust by the 30th. Payment would be gems as well.
@Omosky Thank you for the order! May I know what do you mean by same closed species, different adopt? Did you meant the species, Telty but with a different design or? And sure I can accept your offer, however I can't guarantee that I will be able to finish by 30th as I'm a little tight on schedule with my university. I will still try my best to finish by 30th. Will that be alright with you?
@Omosky Thank you for the order! May I know what do you mean by same closed species, different adopt? Did you meant the species, Telty but with a different design or? And sure I can accept your offer, however I can't guarantee that I will be able to finish by 30th as I'm a little tight on schedule with my university. I will still try my best to finish by 30th. Will that be alright with you?
pLsLmDN.png
As close as you can get it to the 30th-31st will be fine. It doesn’t need to be a big piece at all. And by the same, I meant of the same closed species of the bust I ordered from Zemo. ^_^

Hey @Janomatsu

User Name: Omosky

Reference Image/Link: Here

Order type: Bust

Payment Type: Full, gems

Notes: This will be gift art for the winner! As such I’ll also need to know where to credit you. :3
As close as you can get it to the 30th-31st will be fine. It doesn’t need to be a big piece at all. And by the same, I meant of the same closed species of the bust I ordered from Zemo. ^_^

Hey @Janomatsu

User Name: Omosky

Reference Image/Link: Here

Order type: Bust

Payment Type: Full, gems

Notes: This will be gift art for the winner! As such I’ll also need to know where to credit you. :3
@Zemo Oh that makes total sense! No worries! I'll send over payment now. :)
@Zemo Oh that makes total sense! No worries! I'll send over payment now. :)
933c0416e95e1ac35db9027aa6a5f84a05cc31e5.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18