Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ART SHOP] Foliage Flares Inkpad
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
[quote name="Zemo" date="2020-10-30 19:29:08" ] @/Azerty half body is 100g and paint is 200g, so it'll be 200g in total. Ordering by gems guarantees the request you want :) If you want to order with shrooms, it'll be one stack for a random style of art. As you indicated for shrooms in another post, and gems here, can I confirm which would you prefer? (sorry if it's so confusing) [/quote] Sorry if it's confusing, right now I only want gems for Jaymungar. Should I send you a cr now, or later when you're done?
Zemo wrote on 2020-10-30 19:29:08:
@/Azerty half body is 100g and paint is 200g, so it'll be 200g in total. Ordering by gems guarantees the request you want :)

If you want to order with shrooms, it'll be one stack for a random style of art.

As you indicated for shrooms in another post, and gems here, can I confirm which would you prefer? (sorry if it's so confusing)
Sorry if it's confusing, right now I only want gems for Jaymungar. Should I send you a cr now, or later when you're done?
@Azerty gems is fine, no worries! I prefer PM, I'll begin after I receive payment :)
@Azerty gems is fine, no worries! I prefer PM, I'll begin after I receive payment :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@dalinar83 just a reminder to send the fest coins before fest ends :)
@dalinar83 just a reminder to send the fest coins before fest ends :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Hey @Zemo ! User Name: Blacknovelist Image/Link of Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57356693][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573567/57356693_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon ID: 57356693 Order type: A Festival Special, please! Payment Type: One stack of mushrooms Apparel: just the Magister Overcoat and Ancient Broadsword (if it ends up being a shot that includes either one :P) [Item=magister Overcoat][item=ancient broadsword] Accent/Skin: Eye style: (normal eyes) Notes: no preferences Discount: none And I should send the stack to you via PM, yes?
Hey @Zemo !
User Name: Blacknovelist
Image/Link of Dragon: 57356693_350.png
Dragon ID: 57356693
Order type: A Festival Special, please!
Payment Type: One stack of mushrooms
Apparel: just the Magister Overcoat and Ancient Broadsword (if it ends up being a shot that includes either one :P)
Magister Overcoat Ancient Broadsword
Accent/Skin:
Eye style: (normal eyes)
Notes: no preferences
Discount: none

And I should send the stack to you via PM, yes?
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
Hey @Zemo ! User Name: Erythery Image/Link of Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63477663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634777/63477663_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon ID: 63477663 Order type: A festival special Payment Type: 1 stack of shrooms Apparel: None. Accent/Skin: Yes, and sadly it's the only thing they'll ever wear. Eye style: No preferences Notes: No notes as far as I'm aware. Discount: None. ------------ For some reason I arrive at this when it's the last day before an event ends.. I wonder why.
Hey @Zemo !
User Name: Erythery
Image/Link of Dragon: 63477663_350.png
Dragon ID: 63477663
Order type: A festival special
Payment Type: 1 stack of shrooms
Apparel: None.
Accent/Skin: Yes, and sadly it's the only thing they'll ever wear.
Eye style: No preferences
Notes: No notes as far as I'm aware.
Discount: None.
For some reason I arrive at this when it's the last day before an event ends.. I wonder why.

Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Blacknovelist yes via pm :)

@Erythery no worries! I accept orders down to the last minute!
@Blacknovelist yes via pm :)

@Erythery no worries! I accept orders down to the last minute!
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo

How quickly do you think you can do four more busts?
@Zemo

How quickly do you think you can do four more busts?
@Omosky I usually work commissions via first (paid) first serve, but if you have a deadline, I'll get to yours first! Depending on complexity, I should be able to get them out in the next 8 hours
@Omosky I usually work commissions via first (paid) first serve, but if you have a deadline, I'll get to yours first! Depending on complexity, I should be able to get them out in the next 8 hours
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo

Unfortinately, that's not enough time. Thanks for replying though. ^_^
@Zemo

Unfortinately, that's not enough time. Thanks for replying though. ^_^
@Omosky hmm by when do you need it? If I do it in one sitting I can get it done quite fast
@Omosky hmm by when do you need it? If I do it in one sitting I can get it done quite fast
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18