Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Sprites, old fest [W] currency
1 2
Hello hello! Thanks for stopping in. ----- [font=Helvetica][size=6][b]Apparel[/b][/size] ----- [item=runaway rotclaw][item=mesa mechanojets][item=skeletal chimes][item=gloomwillow guide][item=windbound mask] [item=illuminated sash] [item=electrified sash] [item=infectionist's sash] [item=stonekeeper sash] [item=frigid sash] [item=shady sash] [item=druidic sash] [item=conjurer's cloak] [item=conjurer's cobwebs] [item=conjurer's hat] [item=conjurer's herb pouch] [item=conjurer's staff] Plus TONS more, man oh man, I don't really use a lot of apparel but I have TONS, if there's anything you're looking for please feel free to ask! ----- [font=Helvetica][size=6][b]Familiars[/b][/size] ----- [item=hippojay][item=dunhoof ambassador][item=downy fox rat][item=fawn fox rat] [font=Helvetica]Also looking to part with these little dudes, but not for much less than LAH, and only for a majority gems: [item=lightning sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=fire sprite][item=earth sprite][item=ice sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=water sprite] ----- [font=Helvetica][size=6][b]Chests[/b][/size] (Roughly oldest to newest? Roughly?) ----- 2014 [item=SurgeLight chest][item=LuminousSurge chest][item=Spectral chest][item=Dracolich chest][item=Mutant chest][item=Plague Touched chest][item=Wild Jasper chest][item=Dragonhome Dawn chest] 2015 [item=Winter Draft chest][item=Snowsquall Souvenir chest][item=Icy Coat chest][item=Dullahan chest][item=Darkside chest][item=Lullaby chest][item=Wingchime chest][item=Cloudsong chest][item=Skysong chest][item=Skycaller chest][item=Bamboo Guardian chest][item=Leviathan Spirit chest][item=Sunbreak chest][item=Candor chest][item=Brightheart chest][item=Thunderspear chest][item=Thunder volt chest][item=Storm Taken chest][item=Furnace Queen chest][item=Enchanted Drake chest] 2016-present [item=Wispy Magic chest][item=Chessknight chest][item=Brambletrick chest][item=Cloudsong Guard chest][item=Bamboo Queen chest][item=Ocean Sword chest][item=Seedling Protector chest][item=Ancient Soul chest][item=Overflowing Energy chest][item=Gilded Memories chest][item=Gears In Motion chest][item=Synth Wave chest][item=Flowing Ash chest][item=Rainbow Obsidian chest][item=Permafrozen chest][item=Earthforge Whisper chest] ----- [font=Helvetica][size=6][b]Skins/Accents[/b][/size] ----- [skin=4937][skin=6061][skin=6716][skin=6717][skin=6723][skin=6725][skin=6727][skin=7308][skin=7312][skin=7316][skin=7318][skin=7319][skin=8412][skin=8956][skin=8960][skin=8961][skin=8964][skin=8966][skin=8967][skin=10000][skin=10527][skin=11971][skin=11972][skin=11973][skin=11974][skin=11976][skin=11981][skin=13242] [skin=4695][skin=4933][skin=4934][skin=5496][skin=5499][skin=5500][skin=5501][skin=5504][skin=6062][skin=6071][skin=6719][skin=7309][skin=7310][skin=7313][skin=7314][skin=7315][skin=8403][skin=8404][skin=8410][skin=8958][skin=8959][skin=9480][skin=9485][skin=10524][skin=10525][skin=10526][skin=10528][skin=10530][skin=10531][skin=10533][skin=10534][skin=11213][skin=11214][skin=11217][skin=11977][skin=11980][skin=12539][skin=12545][skin=13254][skin=16383][skin=17006][skin=17013][skin=17014][skin=17015][skin=17016][skin=18609][skin=19050][skin=19053][skin=20165][skin=20621] ----- [font=Helvetica][size=6][b]Other Items of Interest[/b][/size] ----- [item=eliminate]x2 [item=ambush]x2 [item=berserker]x10 [item=scratch]x5 [item=shred]x2 [item=haste]x3 Plus a bunch of bolts, slashes, elemental might fragments, elemental acuity fragments, elemental moves (shroud, sear, contaminate, etc, etc), minor health potions, and regular health potions.
Hello hello! Thanks for stopping in.

Apparel

Runaway Rotclaw Mesa Mechanojets Skeletal Chimes Gloomwillow Guide Windbound Mask

Illuminated Sash Electrified Sash Infectionist's Sash Stonekeeper Sash Frigid Sash Shady Sash Druidic Sash

Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff

Plus TONS more, man oh man, I don't really use a lot of apparel but I have TONS, if there's anything you're looking for please feel free to ask!

Familiars

Hippojay Dunhoof Ambassador Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat

Also looking to part with these little dudes, but not for much less than LAH, and only for a majority gems:

Lightning Sprite Arcane Sprite Fire Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Water Sprite

Chests
(Roughly oldest to newest? Roughly?)

SurgeLight Chest LuminousSurge Chest Spectral Chest Dracolich Chest Mutant Chest Plague Touched Chest Wild Jasper Chest Dragonhome Dawn Chest

Winter Draft Chest Snowsquall Souvenir Chest Icy Coat Chest Dullahan Chest Darkside Chest Lullaby Chest Wingchime Chest Cloudsong Chest Skysong Chest Skycaller Chest Bamboo Guardian Chest Leviathan Spirit Chest Sunbreak Chest Candor Chest Brightheart Chest Storm Taken Chest Furnace Queen Chest Enchanted Drake Chest

2016-present

Wispy Magic Chest Chessknight Chest Brambletrick Chest Cloudsong Guard Chest Bamboo Queen Chest Ocean Sword Chest Seedling Protector Chest Ancient Soul Chest Overflowing Energy Chest Gilded Memories Chest Gears in Motion Chest Synth Wave Chest Flowing Ash Chest Rainbow Obsidian Chest Permafrozen Chest Earthforge Whisper Chest

Skins/Accents

Other Items of Interest

Eliminate x2 Ambush x2 Berserker x10
Scratch x5 Shred x2 Haste x3

Plus a bunch of bolts, slashes, elemental might fragments, elemental acuity fragments, elemental moves (shroud, sear, contaminate, etc, etc), minor health potions, and regular health potions.
ew9u8Xp.png
@LightningBug
I know you say you only want gems for your sprites, but you also said any reasonable offer for the bell, and I don't know which supersedes the other. Anyways, I have a DV prismatic bell, and I'm willing to trade it for a fire sprite. I think they're going for around the same amount.
@LightningBug
I know you say you only want gems for your sprites, but you also said any reasonable offer for the bell, and I don't know which supersedes the other. Anyways, I have a DV prismatic bell, and I'm willing to trade it for a fire sprite. I think they're going for around the same amount.
ZincAlloy.gif
@zincalloy I'd be willing to make that trade, yeah! i don't cross-site trade often, how do you want to do this?
@zincalloy I'd be willing to make that trade, yeah! i don't cross-site trade often, how do you want to do this?
ew9u8Xp.png
@LightningBug
I'll be the one to trust you to give me the sprite, so I'll give you the bell first. You'll have to explain to me how to do that though, I've never used DV, I just made an account during the beta period and never touched it.
@LightningBug
I'll be the one to trust you to give me the sprite, so I'll give you the bell first. You'll have to explain to me how to do that though, I've never used DV, I just made an account during the beta period and never touched it.
ZincAlloy.gif
sure. I'll pm you.
sure. I'll pm you.
ew9u8Xp.png
@LightningBug
Are you only interested in Dapperfolk items?
@LightningBug
Are you only interested in Dapperfolk items?
@wraith296
No, I'm open to fr currency and potentially items or very specific dragons as well. What were you interested in?
@wraith296
No, I'm open to fr currency and potentially items or very specific dragons as well. What were you interested in?
ew9u8Xp.png
@LightningBug okay, 3 orders of business here.

1) Any chance you'd be willing to send me a full CR of fodder apparel for 72g?

2) Could I get a potential price check on the skin Trickmurk Tattoos for Spiral Male?

3) Also, any chance you could check if you have any baldwin materials, silk apparel, flowerfalls, or fest fams from 2016-2018?
@LightningBug okay, 3 orders of business here.

1) Any chance you'd be willing to send me a full CR of fodder apparel for 72g?

2) Could I get a potential price check on the skin Trickmurk Tattoos for Spiral Male?

3) Also, any chance you could check if you have any baldwin materials, silk apparel, flowerfalls, or fest fams from 2016-2018?
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@LightningBug
Price check on?
@LightningBug
Price check on?
@borkbean sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I'm not on here a ton during the week.

1. I genuinely don't think I have that much fodder apparel, honestly, so I'm gonna have to pass on that unfortunately.
2. LAH is 300g. I'd be willing to do 250g.
3. I absolutely have fest fams from those years, probably multiples of most of them - any specifically you're looking for? As for silks I've got two celadon silk scarves and a soft pink silk veil. I've got a daisy flowerfall. I've got a handful of baldwin mats too - any particulars or do you want me to list them all?

@wraith

LAH is 950g. I'd be more than happy to take 850 for it.
@borkbean sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I'm not on here a ton during the week.

1. I genuinely don't think I have that much fodder apparel, honestly, so I'm gonna have to pass on that unfortunately.
2. LAH is 300g. I'd be willing to do 250g.
3. I absolutely have fest fams from those years, probably multiples of most of them - any specifically you're looking for? As for silks I've got two celadon silk scarves and a soft pink silk veil. I've got a daisy flowerfall. I've got a handful of baldwin mats too - any particulars or do you want me to list them all?

@wraith

LAH is 950g. I'd be more than happy to take 850 for it.
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2