Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Alt. Sackdoll Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 95
@Hompkins Thank you! She's wonderful! And yes, that was the one I meant, because I was trying to represent all facets of the character Aradia from Homestuck, including the brief time she spent as a robot! These are the variations I had to try and get into one dragon. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584161092889083905/754065872276029450/unknown.png[/img][/center] Blue and Steel, you see. Thank you so much, it's lovely! The only change I might make is darkening the metal of the breastplate slightly, but it is wonderful as is.
@Hompkins
Thank you! She's wonderful! And yes, that was the one I meant, because I was trying to represent all facets of the character Aradia from Homestuck, including the brief time she spent as a robot! These are the variations I had to try and get into one dragon.
unknown.png
Blue and Steel, you see. Thank you so much, it's lovely! The only change I might make is darkening the metal of the breastplate slightly, but it is wonderful as is.
kqC7BBe.png
@hompkins [b]Link to dragon:[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=22&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=93&auth=3ae32347c7e2d07e6200f523d9755ff5aabb1925&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Primary: Pinstripe/Yellow Secondary: Bee/Honey Tertiary: Circuit/Red[/center][/b] [b]Eye type: Buttons[/b] [b]Apparels: 3; Mage's Thicket Overcoat, Copper Steampunk Vest, Clever Jester's Wing Cover.[/b] [b]Skin/Accents: None.[/b] [b]Matching hoard icon: Yes please. A beehive pattern would be nice, if you could. [/b] [b]Payment method: 2 new genes, 2 new apparel, 1 recolor and an icon. I think that comes to 282kt or 235g. I'll be splitting again, 100g and 162kt.[/b] [b]Other notes: Strange request, but it's another Homestuck dragon. Could you have the small right eye red, small left blue, big left black and big right white? Thanks![/b]
@hompkins
Link to dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=22&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=93&auth=3ae32347c7e2d07e6200f523d9755ff5aabb1925&dummyext=prev.png
Primary: Pinstripe/Yellow
Secondary: Bee/Honey
Tertiary: Circuit/Red

Eye type: Buttons
Apparels: 3; Mage's Thicket Overcoat, Copper Steampunk Vest, Clever Jester's Wing Cover.
Skin/Accents: None.
Matching hoard icon: Yes please. A beehive pattern would be nice, if you could.
Payment method: 2 new genes, 2 new apparel, 1 recolor and an icon. I think that comes to 282kt or 235g. I'll be splitting again, 100g and 162kt.
Other notes: Strange request, but it's another Homestuck dragon. Could you have the small right eye red, small left blue, big left black and big right white? Thanks!
kqC7BBe.png
@barnabusbarnabus Thank you for your order [emoji=new friend size=1] yes I can customize the eye colors~ Also here's your new and improved darker steampunk vest: [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kqC7BBe.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/imbSLVI.png[/img] [/center]
@barnabusbarnabus

Thank you for your order yes I can customize the eye colors~

Also here's your new and improved darker steampunk vest:
kqC7BBe.png

imbSLVI.png
FtEyaKW.png
@Hompkins
Thank you so much! All my cash is currently invested in festival currency, I'll have the payment to you tomorrow at the latest. This next one is Sollux, also from Homestuck, who is dating Aradia. If I was going in order he wouldn't have been next, but I didn't want Aradia to be lonely.
@Hompkins
Thank you so much! All my cash is currently invested in festival currency, I'll have the payment to you tomorrow at the latest. This next one is Sollux, also from Homestuck, who is dating Aradia. If I was going in order he wouldn't have been next, but I didn't want Aradia to be lonely.
kqC7BBe.png
@Hompkins
I've sent you the currency, and also could I be put on the pinglist?
@Hompkins
I've sent you the currency, and also could I be put on the pinglist?
kqC7BBe.png
@barnabusbarnabus

Just added you to the pinglist :)
@barnabusbarnabus

Just added you to the pinglist :)
FtEyaKW.png
@entelech [b]Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65538964][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655390/65538964_350.png[/img][/url] [/b] [b]Eye type (stitches or buttons):buttons![/b] [b]Apparels (specify name and amount):none[/b] [b]Skin/Accents (gems only):nep[/b] [b]Matching hoard icon (optional):mm neeeeeh[/b] [b]Payment method (gem or treasure):treasuree[/b] [b]Other notes:thanks :D! Also i know this is an ancient but does complete the necessary: one tail, two wings, four legs[/b]
@entelech

Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):
65538964_350.png

Eye type (stitches or buttons):buttons!
Apparels (specify name and amount):none
Skin/Accents (gems only):nep
Matching hoard icon (optional):mm neeeeeh
Payment method (gem or treasure):treasuree
Other notes:thanks :D! Also i know this is an ancient but does complete the necessary: one tail, two wings, four legs
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
@ultrazorua

Hi, thank you for your interest in our shop! Unfortunately, we cannot take your order because

1) we’re currently doing system maintenance because hompkins’ files got corrupted and she’s doing her best to recover things.

2) we are not making ancient breeds, so we are unable to make a brand new veilspun doll for you if that is what you would prefer. If you would still like us to order a doll for Venom regardless, my suggestion is that you pick a substitute modern breed and hompkins could make small edits based on that. As for the genes, skink/spinner could be good substitutes for the primary and secondary, and we could do thorns as a new apparel.
@ultrazorua

Hi, thank you for your interest in our shop! Unfortunately, we cannot take your order because

1) we’re currently doing system maintenance because hompkins’ files got corrupted and she’s doing her best to recover things.

2) we are not making ancient breeds, so we are unable to make a brand new veilspun doll for you if that is what you would prefer. If you would still like us to order a doll for Venom regardless, my suggestion is that you pick a substitute modern breed and hompkins could make small edits based on that. As for the genes, skink/spinner could be good substitutes for the primary and secondary, and we could do thorns as a new apparel.
FtEyaKW.png
@hompkins hello! i want to order one if the slot is still available^^ [b]Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63976552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639766/63976552_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Eye type (stitches or buttons):[/b] buttons [b]Apparels (specify name and amount):[/b] - [b]Skin/Accents (gems only):[/b] - [b]Matching hoard icon (optional):[/b] - [b]Payment method (gem or treasure):[/b] gems [b]Other notes:[/b] please let me know how much, thank you ><
@hompkins hello! i want to order one if the slot is still available^^

Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable): 63976552_350.png
Eye type (stitches or buttons): buttons
Apparels (specify name and amount): -
Skin/Accents (gems only): -
Matching hoard icon (optional): -
Payment method (gem or treasure): gems
Other notes: please let me know how much, thank you ><
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
@MewOvO

Hi, thank you for your interest in our shop! Unfortunately, we cannot take your order right now--our shop is currently down as hompkins’ files got corrupted. We are trying our best to recover them and hopefully we'll be back in business soon. I can give you a ping when the shop reopens, if that works for you.
@MewOvO

Hi, thank you for your interest in our shop! Unfortunately, we cannot take your order right now--our shop is currently down as hompkins’ files got corrupted. We are trying our best to recover them and hopefully we'll be back in business soon. I can give you a ping when the shop reopens, if that works for you.
FtEyaKW.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 95