Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Alt. Sackdoll Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95
oh, that's a pity, i hope you can recover them soon. ;_;
if you are reopen, just ping me and i will order again. ><
oh, that's a pity, i hope you can recover them soon. ;_;
if you are reopen, just ping me and i will order again. ><
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
@hompkins could I be added to the regular doll waitlist or the General Pinglist? I would love to get plushies from you to remember the children of my project.
@hompkins could I be added to the regular doll waitlist or the General Pinglist? I would love to get plushies from you to remember the children of my project.
lckqq6P.png
tumblr_nrvslrG4Qb1ubhyrgo1_75sq.gif
@entelech

Could I be added to the general pinglist?
@entelech

Could I be added to the general pinglist?
opcExsG.png
pyAp3dI.png
jFZJEcu.png
WKtl2lb.png
@WasabiWave

Of course! Just added you :)
@WasabiWave

Of course! Just added you :)
FtEyaKW.png
@entelech

Could I also be entered on the general pinglist please? Thank you in advance!
@entelech

Could I also be entered on the general pinglist please? Thank you in advance!
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
@KaitoWang

Sure! Thank you for your interest in our shop <3
@KaitoWang

Sure! Thank you for your interest in our shop <3
FtEyaKW.png
@entelech

No problem! These guys are just so cute! I hope the file recovery goes okay, good luck on that end.
@entelech

No problem! These guys are just so cute! I hope the file recovery goes okay, good luck on that end.
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
@entelech May i please be added to the pinglist? the first art i ever commed for a dragon was from here and i've always wanted to come back to comm more. Im so sorry to hear those files were corrupted :( let me know if i can support you both in any way [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@entelech

May i please be added to the pinglist? the first art i ever commed for a dragon was from here and i've always wanted to come back to comm more. Im so sorry to hear those files were corrupted :( let me know if i can support you both in any way
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
@Tywyllwch

Sure! Thank you so much for your continued support and kind words, it's always a blast seeing familiar names coming back to the shop <3 With that being said, H and I have also been dealing with some irl affairs besides the corrupted files, so the shop is still likely to be closed indefinitely until we have everything sorted out. Hopefully it won't take long.
@Tywyllwch

Sure! Thank you so much for your continued support and kind words, it's always a blast seeing familiar names coming back to the shop <3 With that being said, H and I have also been dealing with some irl affairs besides the corrupted files, so the shop is still likely to be closed indefinitely until we have everything sorted out. Hopefully it won't take long.
FtEyaKW.png
@entelech I would love to be placed on the pinglist for when you open back up! Also, if/when you both open shop again, do you plan to make an Obelisk Sackdoll? Cause you can take all my money if you do [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][i][size=3] I hope all irl is going well and hope you get sorted out easily.[/i][/center]
@entelech I would love to be placed on the pinglist for when you open back up!

Also, if/when you both open shop again, do you plan to make an Obelisk Sackdoll? Cause you can take all my money if you do
I hope all irl is going well and hope you get sorted out easily.
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Deathly Spoiled Subspecies!
Yersinia Subspecies!
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95