Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Well-fed bonus not accumulating?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Just chiming in to say me too.
Just chiming in to say me too.
I'm having this problem too! Please fix this ASAP!
I'm having this problem too! Please fix this ASAP!
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
Same issue here.
Same issue here.
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
I have it too. I am never going to catch up with my deadly enemy cousin at this rate.
I have it too. I am never going to catch up with my deadly enemy cousin at this rate.
Yet another person who came here to say I'm having the same problem. My sister signed up only a day before me and has been getting her gems just fine but I haven't had mine change from the '3 more days' notification at all.
Yet another person who came here to say I'm having the same problem. My sister signed up only a day before me and has been getting her gems just fine but I haven't had mine change from the '3 more days' notification at all.
sLRpx2r.png5cx1lc.jpgQMvFMzB.png
The same thing is happening to me as well
The same thing is happening to me as well
I've got the same problem, as I've said in the other topic. I've been playing for about a week and I've got +90% all the time, but still never received a bonus. And I see all the time that I'll get it in 3 days. I'd like to have it repaired as fast as possible, because I can't get my free gems and I have less gathering bonus than, for example, my boyfriend has :C
I've got the same problem, as I've said in the other topic. I've been playing for about a week and I've got +90% all the time, but still never received a bonus. And I see all the time that I'll get it in 3 days. I'd like to have it repaired as fast as possible, because I can't get my free gems and I have less gathering bonus than, for example, my boyfriend has :C
Same here, the lowest my bar has ever dropped was 84% and I immediately fed them.
Same here, the lowest my bar has ever dropped was 84% and I immediately fed them.
adding another name to the list, using firefox and chrome. Kept them fed and never below 80, still not progress.joined in the June registration period.
adding another name to the list, using firefox and chrome. Kept them fed and never below 80, still not progress.joined in the June registration period.
Yet another name, signed up on the 3rd, use Chrome, ha never got any progression on the well fed bar, and they'v never been below 96%.
Yet another name, signed up on the 3rd, use Chrome, ha never got any progression on the well fed bar, and they'v never been below 96%.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17