Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Accidental Price
Alright so let me exlplain the title. My friend accidentally sold a rare item for what she once thought was 400 gems. Instead, it turns out it was 400 treasure she sold it for. She was quite upset about it and I'm wondering if there's a way to relist it for the right price and refund the person the 400 treasure. I doubt there is but at least give me some advice on what I can do to help? She had spent 400,000 treasure on this item and accidentally selling it for the wrong price had probably upset a lot (I wasn't online when it happened). Please, give me a bit of advice. I feel quite bad that I don't know what to do in anyway.

(Apologies if this doesn't belong here.)
Alright so let me exlplain the title. My friend accidentally sold a rare item for what she once thought was 400 gems. Instead, it turns out it was 400 treasure she sold it for. She was quite upset about it and I'm wondering if there's a way to relist it for the right price and refund the person the 400 treasure. I doubt there is but at least give me some advice on what I can do to help? She had spent 400,000 treasure on this item and accidentally selling it for the wrong price had probably upset a lot (I wasn't online when it happened). Please, give me a bit of advice. I feel quite bad that I don't know what to do in anyway.

(Apologies if this doesn't belong here.)
AC89CB98-706C-4C0A-BEC4-6589DDF51A48.png
@LittleSweetyPie
The best she can do is use the lost and found thread and hope for the best.
@LittleSweetyPie
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="Tserin" date="2020-10-18 02:00:30" ] @LittleSweetyPie The best she can do is use the lost and found thread and hope for the best. [/quote] Alright. Thank you. I'll let her know.
Tserin wrote on 2020-10-18 02:00:30:
@LittleSweetyPie
Alright. Thank you. I'll let her know.
AC89CB98-706C-4C0A-BEC4-6589DDF51A48.png