Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 420 421
[quote name="@Jxckal" date="2020-10-16 02:02:52" ] [quote name="@/XenoModule" date="2020-10-15 22:14:50" ] Hat collector simulater. [/quote] Team Fortress 2? [/quote] Yes
@Jxckal wrote on 2020-10-16 02:02:52:
@/XenoModule wrote on 2020-10-15 22:14:50:
Hat collector simulater.

Team Fortress 2?
Yes
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Cowboys go pew pew and get depressed.
Cowboys go pew pew and get depressed.
XQ9sqVB.gif
guy gets stuck on island and becomes special, he then proceeds to betray his loved ones left and seek revenge.
guy gets stuck on island and becomes special, he then proceeds to betray his loved ones left and seek revenge.
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
War never changes, except that you have nothing to do with it until you run into the chonky metal brothers and they need your help to overthrow the murder patriots with a huge robot and several stealthy operations.
War never changes, except that you have nothing to do with it until you run into the chonky metal brothers and they need your help to overthrow the murder patriots with a huge robot and several stealthy operations.
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
the story of this one is still ongoing because it's an online game <3

- god orb enters the atmosphere and there's a worldwide renaissance then everything goes to hell and the god orb blows up to protect everyone
- lots of incredibly unimportant things happen after that in the following thousand years but the important thing is that the now sad and tired god orb sends out the twinklebots to revive dead people for funsies
- whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the cabal on mars. so let's get to taking out their command, one by one. valus ta'aurc. from what i can gather he commands the siege dancers from an imperial land yank outside of rubicon. he's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on freehold
- best character literally just dies and everyone loses their collective minds
- ra ra rasputin
- large and strange isoceles triangles arrive and do literally nothing and everyone panics
- also we're going to an ice planet soon i guess
the story of this one is still ongoing because it's an online game <3

- god orb enters the atmosphere and there's a worldwide renaissance then everything goes to hell and the god orb blows up to protect everyone
- lots of incredibly unimportant things happen after that in the following thousand years but the important thing is that the now sad and tired god orb sends out the twinklebots to revive dead people for funsies
- whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the cabal on mars. so let's get to taking out their command, one by one. valus ta'aurc. from what i can gather he commands the siege dancers from an imperial land yank outside of rubicon. he's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on freehold
- best character literally just dies and everyone loses their collective minds
- ra ra rasputin
- large and strange isoceles triangles arrive and do literally nothing and everyone panics
- also we're going to an ice planet soon i guess
| sav | vey / vem | fr time +3 |

please pay attention to the pronouns listed in my dragon's bios, thank you!
Raise pinatas in a little garden and keep away the evil pinatas or else your pinatas will get sick and be whacked with the stick of healing by a magical floating red man who listens to a happy song as he looms in the distance. Also keep your pinatas from fighting, they do that a lot. We also have costumes!

If you can guess this, I'm so proud of you.
Raise pinatas in a little garden and keep away the evil pinatas or else your pinatas will get sick and be whacked with the stick of healing by a magical floating red man who listens to a happy song as he looms in the distance. Also keep your pinatas from fighting, they do that a lot. We also have costumes!

spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
[quote name="@Daybroken" date="2020-10-20 16:40:39" ] Raise pinatas in a little garden and keep away the evil pinatas or else your pinatas will get sick and be whacked with the stick of healing by a magical floating red man who listens to a happy song as he looms in the distance. Also keep your pinatas from fighting, they do that a lot. We also have costumes! If you can guess this, I'm so proud of you. [/quote] Viva Pinata? I want to play it so badly, but it's not on Nintendo systems and I haven't exactly heard good things about the DS port.
@Daybroken wrote on 2020-10-20 16:40:39:

Viva Pinata? I want to play it so badly, but it's not on Nintendo systems and I haven't exactly heard good things about the DS port.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="buggy101" date="2020-10-20 17:35:20" ] Viva Pinata? I want to play it so badly, but it's not on Nintendo systems and I haven't exactly heard good things about the DS port. [/quote] @buggy101 Yes! I am so proud of you right now, it's such a fun game along with Kameo: Elements of Power. And yes, sadly, the DS port is not the best, unfortunately. I hope you can get to play it sometime soon ;w;
buggy101 wrote on 2020-10-20 17:35:20:
Viva Pinata? I want to play it so badly, but it's not on Nintendo systems and I haven't exactly heard good things about the DS port.

@buggy101
Yes! I am so proud of you right now, it's such a fun game along with Kameo: Elements of Power. And yes, sadly, the DS port is not the best, unfortunately. I hope you can get to play it sometime soon ;w;
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
White wolf and tiny bug man go on an adventure
White wolf and tiny bug man go on an adventure
Raccoon and his friends steal from other criminals
Raccoon and his friends steal from other criminals
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 420 421