Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 419 420
You're a cop, but you break more laws than you're supposed to enforce.
You're a cop, but you break more laws than you're supposed to enforce.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
EVERYTHING

IS

SQUARE
EVERYTHING

IS

SQUARE
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
@TonoAlokei Minecraft?
@TonoAlokei Minecraft?
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
@BrokenLegacy

yep bingo
@BrokenLegacy

yep bingo
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
@TonoAlokei BiG BrAIn.
@TonoAlokei BiG BrAIn.
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
Local dude with a robot arm misses his wife, but his wife was actually his robot arm, and also there's an unhinged German dude, who's mostly unhinged because his robot arm was not someone's wife.
Local dude with a robot arm misses his wife, but his wife was actually his robot arm, and also there's an unhinged German dude, who's mostly unhinged because his robot arm was not someone's wife.
I tell ya, it's like my soul is itching!

He/him, fandragon collector (click to see them!, goofy as a profession. Play Bionic Commando!
Space beans with legs try to get their chores done while other beans kill things.
Space beans with legs try to get their chores done while other beans kill things.
y4B7Hb2.png Proud supporter of Mama's generous kitchen.
@freeshootinxig
Among Us?

Self-employed white-haired dude who works in demonstrization sector searches for his lost kiddo and fights ice zombies who are not ice zombies
@freeshootinxig
Among Us?

Self-employed white-haired dude who works in demonstrization sector searches for his lost kiddo and fights ice zombies who are not ice zombies
@Kaique Yeppers.
@Kaique Yeppers.
y4B7Hb2.png Proud supporter of Mama's generous kitchen.
a girl finds a lost star and tries to search for their mother with them and finds a whole group of the little stars, who adopt the girl as their mother. the girl begins to miss her family and wants to find them again, and implies that her own mother is dead. the stars comfort her as she realizes she can be their mother and they live together on a comet that passes every 1000 years

except this is just an optional subplot and the rest of the game is wahoo fun space adventure
a girl finds a lost star and tries to search for their mother with them and finds a whole group of the little stars, who adopt the girl as their mother. the girl begins to miss her family and wants to find them again, and implies that her own mother is dead. the stars comfort her as she realizes she can be their mother and they live together on a comet that passes every 1000 years

except this is just an optional subplot and the rest of the game is wahoo fun space adventure
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 419 420