Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OC Purge [W] USD/Gems, Art, Trades
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Reveurs
Ah no, he's totally got a beautiful design, don't get me wrong! But I did get him in a trade, and while the character I got in return was of a higher value, there were other things in the trade as well, so I don't want to make you overpay quq

Let me straighten things out for transfers and then I'll get to the CR! Thank you <3
@Reveurs
Ah no, he's totally got a beautiful design, don't get me wrong! But I did get him in a trade, and while the character I got in return was of a higher value, there were other things in the trade as well, so I don't want to make you overpay quq

Let me straighten things out for transfers and then I'll get to the CR! Thank you <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@foxshapedshadows

Perfectly reasonable. ^^ And I'm following up about Ricochet; his stuff has been saved.

Thanks so much! <3
@foxshapedshadows

Perfectly reasonable. ^^ And I'm following up about Ricochet; his stuff has been saved.

Thanks so much! <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs
Thank you as well! Looking forward to seeing them all develop <3
@Reveurs
Thank you as well! Looking forward to seeing them all develop <3
boop
boop
@foxshapedshadows

Hey-a! Just to let you know that 3kg has been sent to you via CR for Kavita, Sanaii, Sebastian and Lila. Thank you very much for the hold.

Could I get a price check on the following please, Rainstick, Enitan and Merlin

Thanks!
@foxshapedshadows

Hey-a! Just to let you know that 3kg has been sent to you via CR for Kavita, Sanaii, Sebastian and Lila. Thank you very much for the hold.

Could I get a price check on the following please, Rainstick, Enitan and Merlin

Thanks!
@foxshapedshadows

great, i'll have the cr sent over soon! (just need to turn treasure into gems then i'll be able to send it all over)
@foxshapedshadows

great, i'll have the cr sent over soon! (just need to turn treasure into gems then i'll be able to send it all over)
@foxshapedshadows

Could I get a price check for Phaeton for gems?
@foxshapedshadows

Could I get a price check for Phaeton for gems?
IspWrJ4.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifBXkj7FL.gif
@onemessyperson
Hey again! Rainstick would be $10/1kg, and then uh.. I don't remember the original purchase prices for Enitan or Merlin, but I would absolutely love to send them off together because I always imagined them as a couple <3 Maybe 800g for the pair?? The only record I have is that I bought an art piece for Enitan that cost $6 (600g) so the other pieces would be 100g each at that pricing :'D

@Cheshire
Phaeton was a custom I got recently, so at the moment I'd only be willing to either trade him or resell for USD! I don't have too many Pokemon characters yet :'D
@onemessyperson
Hey again! Rainstick would be $10/1kg, and then uh.. I don't remember the original purchase prices for Enitan or Merlin, but I would absolutely love to send them off together because I always imagined them as a couple <3 Maybe 800g for the pair?? The only record I have is that I bought an art piece for Enitan that cost $6 (600g) so the other pieces would be 100g each at that pricing :'D

@Cheshire
Phaeton was a custom I got recently, so at the moment I'd only be willing to either trade him or resell for USD! I don't have too many Pokemon characters yet :'D
@foxshapedshadows no problem!! I'll send a cr now
@foxshapedshadows no problem!! I'll send a cr now
@foxshapedshadows

I actually made some poke-fusion adoptables this past week. Would you be interested in trading any of them for Phaeton?
@foxshapedshadows

I actually made some poke-fusion adoptables this past week. Would you be interested in trading any of them for Phaeton?
IspWrJ4.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifBXkj7FL.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14