Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Earthen Light Hatchery: FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 104 105
@Urslie
May i ask which ones are still up for adoption for Love's Hope and Sea Tales? I was a little confused.
@Urslie
May i ask which ones are still up for adoption for Love's Hope and Sea Tales? I was a little confused.
G6ImtVd.png
[quote name="MysticMother" date="2020-10-11 19:47:16" ] @Urslie May i ask which ones are still up for adoption for Love's Hope and Sea Tales? I was a little confused. [/quote] @MysticMother Greeting and Salutations, As it has been three days and the Second Hatchling choice has not chosen. You are free Chose your hatchlings. So currently you have pick of the nests on two nests., Bothe for Love's Hope and Seat Tales. In Addition We have addressed the issue of it being difficult to know what hatchlings have been claimed to make it easier. Now claimed hatchling will be in Avatar size and Unclaimed hatchling will be in full size images. We do hope that helps clear up any confusion. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
MysticMother wrote on 2020-10-11 19:47:16:
@Urslie

@MysticMother
Greeting and Salutations,
As it has been three days and the Second Hatchling choice has not chosen. You are free Chose your hatchlings. So currently you have pick of the nests on two nests., Bothe for Love's Hope and Seat Tales. In Addition We have addressed the issue of it being difficult to know what hatchlings have been claimed to make it easier. Now claimed hatchling will be in Avatar size and Unclaimed hatchling will be in full size images. We do hope that helps clear up any confusion.
J43IjLy.png
@Urslie
I would like to adopt two dragons if it's possible.
this one
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62407150

and her with the name Alinta
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64047560

And thank you, that does make it easier to tell.
@Urslie
I would like to adopt two dragons if it's possible.
this one
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62407150

and her with the name Alinta
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64047560

And thank you, that does make it easier to tell.
G6ImtVd.png
@urslie
Claiming the female imp please!
@urslie
Wishlist
[quote name="UwiBami" date="2020-10-16 12:02:53" ] @urslie Claiming the female imp please! [/quote] @UwiBami Greetings and Salutations! Which female imp are you looking to claim? [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] You also are able to chose a hatching from Love’s Hope as well back on page 23 as well.
UwiBami wrote on 2020-10-16 12:02:53:
@urslie

@UwiBami

Greetings and Salutations!
Which female imp are you looking to claim?
You also are able to chose a hatching from Love’s Hope as well back on page 23 as well.
J43IjLy.png
@urslie
I’ll take either female, and it looks like there is only one love’s hope left.
@urslie
Wishlist
[quote name="UwiBami" date="2020-10-17 08:40:12" ] @urslie I’ll take either female, and it looks like there is only one love’s hope left. [/quote] Do you have a name you would like her to have? [emoji=guardian happy size=1] and are your still interested in the female Imp?
UwiBami wrote on 2020-10-17 08:40:12:
@urslie

Do you have a name you would like her to have?
and are your still interested in the female Imp?
J43IjLy.png
@Urslie
Yes, I'm still interested in the female imp and I'd name the coatl Carmine and the female gold.
@Urslie
Yes, I'm still interested in the female imp and I'd name the coatl Carmine and the female gold.
Wishlist
[quote name="UwiBami" date="2020-10-18 08:40:53" ] @Urslie Yes, I'm still interested in the female imp and I'd name the coatl Carmine and the female gold. [/quote] Greetings @UwiBami I Checked through my Lair, and discovered the Female Imp had already been sold. As their shall be another nest from our golden Lights Call pair here in @15 days, I would love to put you on the waiting List to receive a Lights Call Hatchling for Free instead of having to pay a clan adoption fee. Dose that sound well? This way none can be sold till you have had your chance to pick a Hatchling. I apologize for the trouble of this, but our clan shall do our best to make it up to you and see to it your get a hatchling you would like.
UwiBami wrote on 2020-10-18 08:40:53:
@Urslie

Greetings @UwiBami
I Checked through my Lair, and discovered the Female Imp had already been sold. As their shall be another nest from our golden Lights Call pair here in @15 days, I would love to put you on the waiting List to receive a Lights Call Hatchling for Free instead of having to pay a clan adoption fee. Dose that sound well? This way none can be sold till you have had your chance to pick a Hatchling. I apologize for the trouble of this, but our clan shall do our best to make it up to you and see to it your get a hatchling you would like.
J43IjLy.png
[quote name="HelloWorld145" date="2020-10-19 11:29:54" ] [center]Hey there! Mine if I snag this lad? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64230121][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642302/64230121_350.png[/img][/url] He's perfect for a fandragon I want![/center] [/quote] @HelloWorld145 Greetings and Salutations, It would be a Delight to send him over to greet your clan. What Name would you like have him use to Greet your Clan. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
HelloWorld145 wrote on 2020-10-19 11:29:54:
Hey there! Mine if I snag this lad?
64230121_350.png
He's perfect for a fandragon I want!

@HelloWorld145
Greetings and Salutations,
It would be a Delight to send him over to greet your clan.
What Name would you like have him use to Greet your Clan.

J43IjLy.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 104 105