Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | uma hoarders anonymous meeting
1 2
Hey, I'm only hoping in to ask what an UMA is.
Hey, I'm only hoping in to ask what an UMA is.
nudX0O8.png
@Bryghtside
User Made Accents

Accents that are bought through accent artist users’ shops rather than the ones that you can buy during festivals or find in coliseum chests.
@Bryghtside
User Made Accents

Accents that are bought through accent artist users’ shops rather than the ones that you can buy during festivals or find in coliseum chests.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
OHHHH those are amazing! Ive been trying to save up for my own hoard of them. I just cant keep them gems in my pocket though.

Are there any specific artists that you like to hoard or is it just "if it looks cool, I want it?"

@Wizardry
OHHHH those are amazing! Ive been trying to save up for my own hoard of them. I just cant keep them gems in my pocket though.

Are there any specific artists that you like to hoard or is it just "if it looks cool, I want it?"

@Wizardry
nudX0O8.png
@Bryghtside
I mostly get things that look cool or fit my lair, so I'm on the lookout for new stuff that I like, so I end up having a lot of accents from the same artists because it fits my taste.
@Bryghtside
I mostly get things that look cool or fit my lair, so I'm on the lookout for new stuff that I like, so I end up having a lot of accents from the same artists because it fits my taste.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I hoard the record so....
I hoard the record so....
Y3kY2LN.png
I have exactly 1 uma

edit: now i have 2 :V
I have exactly 1 uma

edit: now i have 2 :V
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
I have about 30, but only around 20 are on my dragons.
I have about 30, but only around 20 are on my dragons.
This made me curious on how many I have xD;

I have 157 UMAS, with only 8 that are not on a dragon, and only one is doubled.
This made me curious on how many I have xD;

I have 157 UMAS, with only 8 that are not on a dragon, and only one is doubled.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I'm trying to sell off my extras and I had about 150 unused UMAs when I finally listed them all. Its a bad habit lol
I'm trying to sell off my extras and I had about 150 unused UMAs when I finally listed them all. Its a bad habit lol
sBdLZtA.png
1 2