Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] THE GREAT FESTIVAL ITEM SEARCH 3
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey, i don't have much that I would give away (and not much festival items in general) but I have this familiar and you said that you liked plague stuff so I thought you might want it. [item=Contagion Gem Guardian] I'm selling it for 55 gems The conversion rate to treasure is 1g:1200t btw
Hey, i don't have much that I would give away (and not much festival items in general) but I have this familiar and you said that you liked plague stuff so I thought you might want it.

Contagion Gem Guardian

I'm selling it for 55 gems
The conversion rate to treasure is 1g:1200t btw
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
@tigerdragon1001 i have the following: [item=standard of the icewarden][item=standard of the gladekeeper][item=burning virgo][item=crackling leo][item=feathery fallout] i'll happily sell them to you for gems or treasure at 1:1200, but if you could trade em for any of the items under this dragon, i would very much prefer that [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60876727][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608768/60876727_350.png[/img][/url]
@tigerdragon1001

i have the following:
Standard of the Icewarden Standard of the Gladekeeper Burning Virgo Crackling Leo Feathery Fallout

i'll happily sell them to you for gems or treasure at 1:1200, but if you could trade em for any of the items under this dragon, i would very much prefer that

60876727_350.png
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@Foxfires29 Plague gem!! Yes! Are you only accepting gems?

@Xiabrine Hmm I don't have many of the items on the list, or that I would part with, but I do have ghost flame wing ribbons? Might be tempted to trade my bone antlers too, depending on the price. If I were to trade one or both on top of payment, how much would you want for all?
@Foxfires29 Plague gem!! Yes! Are you only accepting gems?

@Xiabrine Hmm I don't have many of the items on the list, or that I would part with, but I do have ghost flame wing ribbons? Might be tempted to trade my bone antlers too, depending on the price. If I were to trade one or both on top of payment, how much would you want for all?
forum_sig_artshop4_by_tigerdragon1001-dbadc7y.pngPLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@tigerdragon1001
No, I stated the ratio of gems to treasure so if you want to buy with treasure it's fine.
The conversion rate to treasure is 1g:1200t
@tigerdragon1001
No, I stated the ratio of gems to treasure so if you want to buy with treasure it's fine.
The conversion rate to treasure is 1g:1200t
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
@Foxfires29 Oh right, my bad! I'll take it then, setting up the CR :)
@Foxfires29 Oh right, my bad! I'll take it then, setting up the CR :)
@tigerdragon1001

ice standard: 95g
nature standard: 70g
burning virgo: 35g
crackling leo: 50g
feathery fallout: 100g

i believe that's 350g altogther.

if i take the ribbons (7g) and bone antlers (25g), then you'd be paying 318, i believe. please don't take my word, i am an english major and do not know basic mathematics
@tigerdragon1001

ice standard: 95g
nature standard: 70g
burning virgo: 35g
crackling leo: 50g
feathery fallout: 100g

i believe that's 350g altogther.

if i take the ribbons (7g) and bone antlers (25g), then you'd be paying 318, i believe. please don't take my word, i am an english major and do not know basic mathematics
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@Xiabrine That sounds correct, however I checked AH and some of the items had different prices:

Burning Virgo: 30g
Nature Standard: 57g

If I round Nature down to 55, since some of the other items are rounded up, that's a total of 330g or 396kt/327g with ribbons/298g with ribbons and antlers. I'm curious about the Fallout though, I notice it isn't on the AH. Why is it so high compared to other familiars from the same set, especially since it's more recent?

@Zeco5000 By the way, I had a look at Your wishlist. How much did you want for green Baldwin materials and Berserkers? I have quite a few of each, so maybe I could trade those too.
@Xiabrine That sounds correct, however I checked AH and some of the items had different prices:

Burning Virgo: 30g
Nature Standard: 57g

If I round Nature down to 55, since some of the other items are rounded up, that's a total of 330g or 396kt/327g with ribbons/298g with ribbons and antlers. I'm curious about the Fallout though, I notice it isn't on the AH. Why is it so high compared to other familiars from the same set, especially since it's more recent?

@Zeco5000 By the way, I had a look at Your wishlist. How much did you want for green Baldwin materials and Berserkers? I have quite a few of each, so maybe I could trade those too.
@TigerDragon1001 Oops- uh looks like most of the stuff on my list has already been sold to you! Would you still consider taking this: [item=everbloom gem guardian] For 30kt?
@TigerDragon1001
Oops- uh looks like most of the stuff on my list has already been sold to you! Would you still consider taking this:
Everbloom Gem Guardian
For 30kt?
IMG-4924.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
@Piercingeyes Actually not yet! I'm still waiting to hear back on prices from several people, so feel free to throw your offer at me :) If your price is better I might buy from you instead. I'll take the guardian for sure!
@Piercingeyes Actually not yet! I'm still waiting to hear back on prices from several people, so feel free to throw your offer at me :) If your price is better I might buy from you instead. I'll take the guardian for sure!
@TigerDragon1001
Ok! I’ll definitely sell you the gem guardian now, and I’ll look up the LAH for all the items.
@TigerDragon1001
Ok! I’ll definitely sell you the gem guardian now, and I’ll look up the LAH for all the items.
IMG-4924.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6