Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] XXY Pistachio Gen 1! [HB: 30kg]
1 2 3 4 5
Up, up and away~
Up, up and away~
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
@mercsydaisy
@Akanechaan

10kg and LDP pls~ ^^
@mercsydaisy
@Akanechaan

10kg and LDP pls~ ^^
Bump ♥
Bump ♥
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
@sims @ZhuZhuJun @panderz @meowfred @altassar @rohi @ladylilitu @violette @silverbelle @aquapaladin @hymns @cirrostratus @scared @petros @duchess @cyrya @sucrose @VictorNikiforov

Last day for Pistachio! High bid is currently at 10kg for VictorNikiforov!

Auction is set to end at 20:00 FR time on 10/11. Please bear in mind the one-hour snipeguard will be employed at 19:01 on that date (so if you bid at, for example, 19:55, the auction will be extended an hour from your bid, and another hour from any further bids until a bid goes unchallenged for an hour.)

If you notice that it is after 20:00 FR time and the latest bid is older than an hour, that person has won even if I am not online to acknowledge it! Please honor that!

Have fun! Pistachio is wild with excitement over meeting her new friend!
@sims @ZhuZhuJun @panderz @meowfred @altassar @rohi @ladylilitu @violette @silverbelle @aquapaladin @hymns @cirrostratus @scared @petros @duchess @cyrya @sucrose @VictorNikiforov

Last day for Pistachio! High bid is currently at 10kg for VictorNikiforov!

Auction is set to end at 20:00 FR time on 10/11. Please bear in mind the one-hour snipeguard will be employed at 19:01 on that date (so if you bid at, for example, 19:55, the auction will be extended an hour from your bid, and another hour from any further bids until a bid goes unchallenged for an hour.)

If you notice that it is after 20:00 FR time and the latest bid is older than an hour, that person has won even if I am not online to acknowledge it! Please honor that!

Have fun! Pistachio is wild with excitement over meeting her new friend!
@VictorNikiforov @Mercsydaisy 11kg please uwu
@VictorNikiforov @Mercsydaisy 11kg please uwu
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@rohi
@mercsydaisy

12kg
@rohi
@mercsydaisy

12kg