Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to turn off effects in Coliseum
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42
Support, specially since the animations can become boring after awhile and just a time waster in my grind. I am a busy bird and anything to speed things up is amazing to me.
Support, specially since the animations can become boring after awhile and just a time waster in my grind. I am a busy bird and anything to speed things up is amazing to me.
Support!
Support!
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
Conflicted support. The optimization would be a plus, but the speed increase would probably make everyone want to turn off animation for better profits, putting all of the animation work to waste.
Conflicted support. The optimization would be a plus, but the speed increase would probably make everyone want to turn off animation for better profits, putting all of the animation work to waste.
I disagree. I'm sucker for looking at the pretty pictures, and would be happy to keep them on even if such a feature was implemented, where ever possible (for example, my at home desktop).

Either way, however, this persistent coliseum lag business is exceptionally frustrating, and anything that might ease it even a little seems worth, at the very least, exploring. Particularly since the system is absolutely prone to crashing my poor, five year old laptop and I can hardly be expected to pay for a new one just for FR's sake. And I'm not alone in the "low power system means no coliseum" camp.

I'm unsure if the coliseum is flash based, but if it is, then even a "low quality" option for the animations might help out a little.
I disagree. I'm sucker for looking at the pretty pictures, and would be happy to keep them on even if such a feature was implemented, where ever possible (for example, my at home desktop).

Either way, however, this persistent coliseum lag business is exceptionally frustrating, and anything that might ease it even a little seems worth, at the very least, exploring. Particularly since the system is absolutely prone to crashing my poor, five year old laptop and I can hardly be expected to pay for a new one just for FR's sake. And I'm not alone in the "low power system means no coliseum" camp.

I'm unsure if the coliseum is flash based, but if it is, then even a "low quality" option for the animations might help out a little.
Mega support for this. Grinding would be faster, and for those of us with slower internet connection or older devices, this would be a huge help.
Mega support for this. Grinding would be faster, and for those of us with slower internet connection or older devices, this would be a huge help.
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
I completely support this since most of the time I have to play using my tablet and the animations make coliseum lag a ton. I hope that this can be a thing in the near future.
I completely support this since most of the time I have to play using my tablet and the animations make coliseum lag a ton. I hope that this can be a thing in the near future.
signature_9_by_iknowitall-d6ezhwx.gif
support!
support!
Would support. Because Rally's animation takes far too long for me not to be annoyed by, even when the game's running smoothly. Haste too, to a lesser extent.
Would support. Because Rally's animation takes far too long for me not to be annoyed by, even when the game's running smoothly. Haste too, to a lesser extent.
Full support. I don't often grind in the Boreal Wood because the snow makes my ancient laptop lag terribly, despite the fact that I still need a Yeti. :v

On a less important note, Rally's animation is kind of aggravating. When I'm grinding for a lengthy amount of time, it seems like it takes forever.
Full support. I don't often grind in the Boreal Wood because the snow makes my ancient laptop lag terribly, despite the fact that I still need a Yeti. :v

On a less important note, Rally's animation is kind of aggravating. When I'm grinding for a lengthy amount of time, it seems like it takes forever.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
Support.
Watching the same animations repeatedly gets boring after a little while- and Rally takes so long I feel like a scratch+Eliminate would kill things just as fast.
Support.
Watching the same animations repeatedly gets boring after a little while- and Rally takes so long I feel like a scratch+Eliminate would kill things just as fast.
Two hours ahead of FR time. ey/em/eirs | it/its
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42