Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to turn off effects in Coliseum
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42
Support!
Support!
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
Support.
Support.
L0J4wim.jpg

Fractional Hatchery.
Support - I'm just generally not a battle animation fan. It gets repetitive - I turn it off on Pokemon!

But my phone will really appreciate a 'basic' version without the animations too - cool as the eliminate foot is.
Support - I'm just generally not a battle animation fan. It gets repetitive - I turn it off on Pokemon!

But my phone will really appreciate a 'basic' version without the animations too - cool as the eliminate foot is.
tumblr_n9qbytLS1Q1qh8fino1_500.png
Subs don't work. Please ping for attention~ - Chickens for Clucker
Support bump, because coli has been unbearable for me lately. It works fine on my desktop, but my laptop makes every action painful.
Also agreeing with Caerbannog, I get bored of the animations very quickly.
Support bump, because coli has been unbearable for me lately. It works fine on my desktop, but my laptop makes every action painful.
Also agreeing with Caerbannog, I get bored of the animations very quickly.
cKI1ztB.gif
Sig by @slick
i really support this not just because it helps people with slower internet connections/to reduce lag, but also because some people get seizures from animations and they should be able to grind the coli too if they want.
i really support this not just because it helps people with slower internet connections/to reduce lag, but also because some people get seizures from animations and they should be able to grind the coli too if they want.
I completely support this.

The Coli lags severely once it gets around 1.5-2k people at one time. If FR is already making optimizations across the board, why not do this to alleviate the demand in one of the largest areas of the game? The additional bonuses to minimizing graphical load on individual computers, taking into account medical problems for certain people... there's no reason /not/ to, as far as I can tell.
I completely support this.

The Coli lags severely once it gets around 1.5-2k people at one time. If FR is already making optimizations across the board, why not do this to alleviate the demand in one of the largest areas of the game? The additional bonuses to minimizing graphical load on individual computers, taking into account medical problems for certain people... there's no reason /not/ to, as far as I can tell.
PtOkbDo.png
I looked in the already suggested list and seemed to have missed this, so i made a thread about it myself. Strange.

Anyways, I support this more than I can even communicate. Grinding is a pain in the *** without this :V
I looked in the already suggested list and seemed to have missed this, so i made a thread about it myself. Strange.

Anyways, I support this more than I can even communicate. Grinding is a pain in the *** without this :V
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
This would be so useful. I support it fully
This would be so useful. I support it fully
ilyn9v.jpg
Man I'd probably keep it on myself but I TOTALLY support this for laggy internet havers.
Man I'd probably keep it on myself but I TOTALLY support this for laggy internet havers.
0lxtP1J.png
Please also create the option to turn off, or remove altogether the background snow falling animation in Boreal Wood! I'm getting headaches playing it especially during the night cycle. This issue has even been alluded to in battle guides posted in the Guides subforum. Its not a case of hours of grinding, I don't like playing there more than 20min at a time and switch stage.
Please also create the option to turn off, or remove altogether the background snow falling animation in Boreal Wood! I'm getting headaches playing it especially during the night cycle. This issue has even been alluded to in battle guides posted in the Guides subforum. Its not a case of hours of grinding, I don't like playing there more than 20min at a time and switch stage.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42