Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to turn off effects in Coliseum
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42
Support - my poor laptop practically cries whenever I try and open the Coliseum, even if I'm not online at peak times for the site.
Support - my poor laptop practically cries whenever I try and open the Coliseum, even if I'm not online at peak times for the site.
Support so hard /backflips over the moon
Support so hard /backflips over the moon
nXKI4pB.png
Lots of support for this not just from the optimization direction. The snow in the Boreal Woods gives me a headache, and I'd just like to be able to turn off the visual effects sometimes. It'd be a good feature for a lot of people.
Lots of support for this not just from the optimization direction. The snow in the Boreal Woods gives me a headache, and I'd just like to be able to turn off the visual effects sometimes. It'd be a good feature for a lot of people.
usOVDmY.png
I HIGHLY support this.
I actually don't have a working computer at my house right now and thus access FR by phone. The coli actually can be accessed on a phone, but it is BEYOND laggy. I believe that this is mostly from the animations, and I would like an option to turn them off. My battles usually take upwards of 10 minutes from the lag.
I HIGHLY support this.
I actually don't have a working computer at my house right now and thus access FR by phone. The coli actually can be accessed on a phone, but it is BEYOND laggy. I believe that this is mostly from the animations, and I would like an option to turn them off. My battles usually take upwards of 10 minutes from the lag.
So, so much support.

I cannot use the Coli on my laptop, whatsoever because of the lag the effects cause. I have to use my phone in order for it to even be playable.
So, so much support.

I cannot use the Coli on my laptop, whatsoever because of the lag the effects cause. I have to use my phone in order for it to even be playable.
VoIUeTq.png
*throws in her support for this*
*throws in her support for this*
I totally support this! Some slower computers/connection just dont handle Coli well enough.
I totally support this! Some slower computers/connection just dont handle Coli well enough.
tR7ZDuM.png
Still hoping. It's been pretty smooth for the first day of a festival (we'll see how the second goes), but I finally got hit. And I still wish I could just shut animations off instead of dreading the times when my dragons start Matrix-leaping sloooooowly across the screen.

It just became a much bigger deal, too. I have to close and reopen my browser to clear up the problem once it starts, nothing else works. And now that potions actually are consumed, sacrificing all my dragons' built-up breath is only part of the consequence of the slowdown.

Before, it cost me the time to get their breath built up again. Now, anytime I see coli slowdown starting, I'll also hear the flushing sound of the health potions it takes to get that breath built up in the highest level areas, going down the drain. If I'd left voluntarily, that would be fair enough, but having no choice but to do so to clear up animation lag makes me cranky!

Off switch, please.

[edit]: Being able to turn Coliseum animations off might also reduce the total server burden during events by [animations not being called for x however many players have shut them off]... I don't presume to know that that's actually how it would work, but that would be a warm fuzzy extra reason for an on/off switch if it did. I'd shut mine off during festivals even if I had no lag issues myself, just for that. :)
Still hoping. It's been pretty smooth for the first day of a festival (we'll see how the second goes), but I finally got hit. And I still wish I could just shut animations off instead of dreading the times when my dragons start Matrix-leaping sloooooowly across the screen.

It just became a much bigger deal, too. I have to close and reopen my browser to clear up the problem once it starts, nothing else works. And now that potions actually are consumed, sacrificing all my dragons' built-up breath is only part of the consequence of the slowdown.

Before, it cost me the time to get their breath built up again. Now, anytime I see coli slowdown starting, I'll also hear the flushing sound of the health potions it takes to get that breath built up in the highest level areas, going down the drain. If I'd left voluntarily, that would be fair enough, but having no choice but to do so to clear up animation lag makes me cranky!

Off switch, please.

[edit]: Being able to turn Coliseum animations off might also reduce the total server burden during events by [animations not being called for x however many players have shut them off]... I don't presume to know that that's actually how it would work, but that would be a warm fuzzy extra reason for an on/off switch if it did. I'd shut mine off during festivals even if I had no lag issues myself, just for that. :)
Coliseum Plea!: Add an off switch for Coliseum visual effects/animations. :)

Thank You: for skin/accent previews on dragons, Morphology dragon ID entry box, and for working on the Coliseum. :D
So much support for this. I wonder, is there anyone who doesn't support it? XD

For me, the lag will show the dragon forward, then show the other creature being hurt and the next creature's turn. I don't even get to see the animations when it's lagging. T.T

Another reason to support it: eye strain is not fun for some people.
So much support for this. I wonder, is there anyone who doesn't support it? XD

For me, the lag will show the dragon forward, then show the other creature being hurt and the next creature's turn. I don't even get to see the animations when it's lagging. T.T

Another reason to support it: eye strain is not fun for some people.
1qad2pq.jpg
Having the option to switch off animation effects to some degree would be great. I find the falling snow in the Boreal wood gives me a headache and causes my poor laptop to lag even more than it already does.
Having the option to switch off animation effects to some degree would be great. I find the falling snow in the Boreal wood gives me a headache and causes my poor laptop to lag even more than it already does.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42