Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Starfall OOF Raffle [closed]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54
@PolarSong

All corrections have been made! Thank you ^^
@PolarSong

All corrections have been made! Thank you ^^
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Not to be a bother but I was just wondering if the raffle drawings had begun yet.
Not to be a bother but I was just wondering if the raffle drawings had begun yet.
[size=1]Pinglist was here[/size] [center]Hello everyone! I apologize for the delay; I had to get some RL stuff out of the way before I could begin with the raffle drawings. But it's finally time! Thank you all very much one more time for supporting Arcane during out Starfall push. Here comes the first round of winners for the raffle! This is the last time I will ping all push participants. If you would like to spectate and receive a ping regardless of whether you win or not, please let me know. Otherwise from round 2 onward I will only ping the winners. [color=#cc0099][size=5][b] Round 1 [/b][/size][/color] [color=#cc0099][size=5][b]RULES![/size][/b][/color] Drawings will be done using [b]Random.org[/b] Winners will be selected in batches of 10. Winners will have 24 hours to respond, if they do not respond they will be put on the top of the next drawing. After that, your name will go back into the hat. Each participant is eligible to win only [b]once.[/b] Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most. Please ping @Neffi when you do so. If you would like to be pinged each round please ping @Neffi. If you would like to be removed please ping @Neffi at any time. [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] 1. @duskofdawn12 2. @byzzophie 3. @zeco5000 4. @zytorian 5. @darknessfalls 6. @phenri 7. @eisfaerie 8. @airdragon 9. @kylaila 10. @firra [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img]
Pinglist was here
Hello everyone! I apologize for the delay; I had to get some RL stuff out of the way before I could begin with the raffle drawings. But it's finally time!

Thank you all very much one more time for supporting Arcane during out Starfall push. Here comes the first round of winners for the raffle!

This is the last time I will ping all push participants. If you would like to spectate and receive a ping regardless of whether you win or not, please let me know. Otherwise from round 2 onward I will only ping the winners.

Round 1

RULES!

Drawings will be done using Random.org

Winners will be selected in batches of 10.

Winners will have 24 hours to respond, if they do not respond they will be put on the top of the next drawing. After that, your name will go back into the hat.

Each participant is eligible to win only once.

Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.

Please ping @Neffi when you do so.

If you would like to be pinged each round please ping @Neffi. If you would like to be removed please ping @Neffi at any time.

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png

1. @duskofdawn12
2. @byzzophie
3. @zeco5000
4. @zytorian
5. @darknessfalls
6. @phenri
7. @eisfaerie
8. @airdragon
9. @kylaila
10. @firra

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi Add me to every round please! I have an awful memory lol.
@Neffi Add me to every round please! I have an awful memory lol.
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
@Neffi
I'd like to be pinged for every round please, thank you!
@Neffi
I'd like to be pinged for every round please, thank you!

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Neffi
Oh wow, first round??

Thank you so much for putting this together and I hope you had a wonderful Starfall! <3

1. Eldritch Summoner
2. Late May Flowers
3. Sharp and Bitey
4. Oh No
5. Oh Yikes
6. Star-crossed Companion
@Neffi
Oh wow, first round??

Thank you so much for putting this together and I hope you had a wonderful Starfall! <3

1. Eldritch Summoner
2. Late May Flowers
3. Sharp and Bitey
4. Oh No
5. Oh Yikes
6. Star-crossed Companion
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Neffi spectator ping please <3
@Neffi spectator ping please <3
a
P9aWhak.png Qsi7AgW.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png WKtl2lb.png
@Neffi
Could you ping me with every round, please? Thank you!
@Neffi
Could you ping me with every round, please? Thank you!
3ivwy.png8p2vE.gif
@Neffi
Could I be pinged every round? Thanks :)
@Neffi
Could I be pinged every round? Thanks :)
@Neffi - I’d like to be added to the every round ping
@Neffi - I’d like to be added to the every round ping
IF HubOOF Hub
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54