Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae hands.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
When I first saw them I was like Wait what???
Are those pincers?
When I first saw them I was like Wait what???
Are those pincers?
Why
Why
Why
Why
Uh oh issa Necro over 3 month limit
@Gaia perhaps..
@Gaia perhaps..
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
[quote name="HeavyRoads" date="2018-08-29 17:04:19" ] Uh oh issa Necro over 3 month limit @Gaia perhaps.. [/quote] i thought the limit was removed?? as long as what you post is relevant i think
HeavyRoads wrote on 2018-08-29 17:04:19:
@Gaia perhaps..
i thought the limit was removed??
as long as what you post is relevant i think
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Actually, the hatchling's arm/hand is completely normal. If you rotate it, it just looks like a human's arm with a large hand bent a little further towards the forearm than would be possible for humans, but perfectly fine for bats.

What I always found odd was their actual hands. Most dragons have four digits, but Faes look like they have maybe three tops. Alien graspers?
Actually, the hatchling's arm/hand is completely normal. If you rotate it, it just looks like a human's arm with a large hand bent a little further towards the forearm than would be possible for humans, but perfectly fine for bats.

What I always found odd was their actual hands. Most dragons have four digits, but Faes look like they have maybe three tops. Alien graspers?
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Oof, I thought it was going to be about the arm clipping thing again, but no. So much worse.
Oof, I thought it was going to be about the arm clipping thing again, but no. So much worse.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
Fun fact: wings ARE hands

I’m on mobile but to sum things up, look at a comparison of bat wings, bird wings, and a human arm. w I n k
Fun fact: wings ARE hands

I’m on mobile but to sum things up, look at a comparison of bat wings, bird wings, and a human arm. w I n k
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
[quote name="nullius" date="2018-03-28 12:41:52" ] I can't unsee it and now I'm scared. [/quote] Yes. same. also everybody, i like fae hatchlings
nullius wrote on 2018-03-28 12:41:52:
I can't unsee it and now I'm scared.
Yes. same.

also everybody, i like fae hatchlings
Looking for:
  • Banescales (mostly males)
  • ?????
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2018-08-29 17:40:32" ] Actually, the hatchling's arm/hand is completely normal. If you rotate it, it just looks like a human's arm with a large hand bent a little further towards the forearm than would be possible for humans, but perfectly fine for bats. What I always found odd was their actual hands. Most dragons have four digits, but Faes look like they have maybe three tops. Alien graspers? [/quote] 2 Edit: Oops, didn't know this was older please excuse me from that
WolfTears wrote on 2018-08-29 17:40:32:

Edit: Oops, didn't know this was older please excuse me from that
Looking for:
  • Banescales (mostly males)
  • ?????
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8