Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1]Happy Starfall Celebration jashykins![emoji=arcane rune size=1][/center] [LIST] [*]Oracle of the Dragonfae Deck [*]How will my health be (Physical,Mentally,& Spiritually.) from now to 50 years? [*]Three card spread [/LIST] This have been on my mind lately especially sense there are some questionable medications/doctors out there. Let me know if you need me to ask a different question instead,ok?
Happy Starfall Celebration jashykins!
  • Oracle of the Dragonfae Deck
  • How will my health be (Physical,Mentally,& Spiritually.) from now to 50 years?
  • Three card spread
This have been on my mind lately especially sense there are some questionable medications/doctors out there.

Let me know if you need me to ask a different question instead,ok?
@ColonelMarian

You can ask your question privately if you want :)

Remember to choose a one or three card spread. Depending on your question I can think of a good deck to use :)

@JadeCat

Thanks =D

Just a little disclaimer that I'm not a doctor but I will do my best with your reading :)
@ColonelMarian

You can ask your question privately if you want :)

Remember to choose a one or three card spread. Depending on your question I can think of a good deck to use :)

@JadeCat

Thanks =D

Just a little disclaimer that I'm not a doctor but I will do my best with your reading :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
@JadeCat I'm sorry this took so long. It's been a confusing and hectic couple of weeks. Or however long it's been XD My birds are helping me stay stable, luckily :) Again, I'm not a doctor so take my reading with a grain of salt. And my reading is not meant to imply to stay away from medications. I currently have to take some myself for things like asthma and acid reflux. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aMvvXOuo4BY/X4qoN4jhs7I/AAAAAAAAXP0/UC4pr9buTyoqPp5Ou_t0VMACw59UUs-JACLcBGAsYHQ/s500/everythingwillbeeokay.jpg[/img] You will continue to stay physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy. Even if you're injured physically, it will never be to the point it harms you in the long term. The Reading in More Depth WU-WANG Your physical health is nothing to worry about. Even if you are injured it will never be to the point you are unhealthy. Remember to keep up a healthy diet. It doesn't have to be just salads, all you have to do is make sure what you consume doesn't negatively affect your health. Such as a cheeseburger every now and again isn't a bad thing. GWYNNE & ELLUISH Your mental health will be very good. You will be able to get into someone's shoes so that you will be able to help them. Or, if you're not able to help them, be able to see where their problems come from. GAIA'S DRAGON Your spiritual health is nothing to worry about. You will find that you have an extremely strong spiritual connection to something or someone. If the spiritual connection is to a person, you could find yourself starting a family. If the spiritual connection is to something beyond the material plane, you could find yourself making life worth living to those around you.
@JadeCat

I'm sorry this took so long. It's been a confusing and hectic couple of weeks. Or however long it's been XD

My birds are helping me stay stable, luckily :)

Again, I'm not a doctor so take my reading with a grain of salt. And my reading is not meant to imply to stay away from medications. I currently have to take some myself for things like asthma and acid reflux.

everythingwillbeeokay.jpg

You will continue to stay physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy. Even if you're injured physically, it will never be to the point it harms you in the long term.

The Reading in More Depth

WU-WANG
Your physical health is nothing to worry about. Even if you are injured it will never be to the point you are unhealthy. Remember to keep up a healthy diet. It doesn't have to be just salads, all you have to do is make sure what you consume doesn't negatively affect your health. Such as a cheeseburger every now and again isn't a bad thing.

GWYNNE & ELLUISH
Your mental health will be very good. You will be able to get into someone's shoes so that you will be able to help them. Or, if you're not able to help them, be able to see where their problems come from.

GAIA'S DRAGON
Your spiritual health is nothing to worry about. You will find that you have an extremely strong spiritual connection to something or someone. If the spiritual connection is to a person, you could find yourself starting a family. If the spiritual connection is to something beyond the material plane, you could find yourself making life worth living to those around you.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday :)
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
I love my birds :)
I love my birds :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
Going to be my birthday Saturday :)
Going to be my birthday Saturday :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
Who doesn't want a Tarot reading in Halloween season =D
Who doesn't want a Tarot reading in Halloween season =D
b1FnW9e.jpg
howdy! i'd like an oracle reading.

-oracle of the dragonfae
-my question is: what are some of the traits of a creature that i may have been a past life? I think I was a dragon but I want to be sure.
-three cards please.

thanks!
howdy! i'd like an oracle reading.

-oracle of the dragonfae
-my question is: what are some of the traits of a creature that i may have been a past life? I think I was a dragon but I want to be sure.
-three cards please.

thanks!
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
@CrownedZacian This is the first time I've tried looking at someone's past life. I've examined my own but never for someone else. So I'm sorry in advance if it's not a good reading. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_GRAdIzbUwk/X5iyrzmsmeI/AAAAAAAAXUE/Ztge0i2t78Eo8tIMl9YkgQFyQqzu9MBMgCLcBGAsYHQ/s500/threetraits.jpg[/img] Your current life and a past life have a different set of morals. You would consider your past self evil while your past self would consider themself someone who sought justice. Your past self was a warrior though they were unsure about taking on that role. It is possible, but not certain, that you were a female, a mother, and able to change your form in some manner. The Reading in More Depth DRAGONFAE OF REBIRTH Who you were in a past life is very different than who you are now. You would consider this past self evil and dark. This past life was not your first. THE MORRIGHAN In a past life you were a fighter, though unsure for some time about accepting that role. There is a small possibility that you were able to change your form in some manner. You were concerned with maintaining justice. THE DRAGONFAE GODDESS TIAMET Your past self is not evil, merely a being fueled by instincts and truth. There is another hint here that you may have been able to change form in some manner. In your past life you may have been both female and a mother. This card also hints at you being a warrior that was unsure of themself.
@CrownedZacian

This is the first time I've tried looking at someone's past life. I've examined my own but never for someone else.

So I'm sorry in advance if it's not a good reading.

threetraits.jpg

Your current life and a past life have a different set of morals. You would consider your past self evil while your past self would consider themself someone who sought justice. Your past self was a warrior though they were unsure about taking on that role. It is possible, but not certain, that you were a female, a mother, and able to change your form in some manner.

The Reading in More Depth

DRAGONFAE OF REBIRTH
Who you were in a past life is very different than who you are now. You would consider this past self evil and dark. This past life was not your first.

THE MORRIGHAN
In a past life you were a fighter, though unsure for some time about accepting that role. There is a small possibility that you were able to change your form in some manner. You were concerned with maintaining justice.

THE DRAGONFAE GODDESS TIAMET
Your past self is not evil, merely a being fueled by instincts and truth. There is another hint here that you may have been able to change form in some manner. In your past life you may have been both female and a mother. This card also hints at you being a warrior that was unsure of themself.
b1FnW9e.jpg
So it's been a long time since I've opened slots. In December I was doing special readings on another site and then in early January I came down with vertigo that still hasn't gone away fully. But I feel good enough to do readings again. For those wondering the best way to tip me this time around: USD, treasure, and gems are still more than welcomed. No matter the amount. I am looking for any food but plants. I have an overabundance of that. Finally, I am starting on another geneing project to turn Miasma from this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14614024][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/146141/14614024_350.png[/img][/url] to [morphology=1474769]
So it's been a long time since I've opened slots. In December I was doing special readings on another site and then in early January I came down with vertigo that still hasn't gone away fully.

But I feel good enough to do readings again.

For those wondering the best way to tip me this time around:

USD, treasure, and gems are still more than welcomed. No matter the amount.

I am looking for any food but plants. I have an overabundance of that.

Finally, I am starting on another geneing project to turn Miasma from this
14614024_350.png
to
New Miasma
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33