Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF shards (1:1g) CLOSED
hi! So I've been in the hospital all month recovering from an extensive abdominal surgery and unfortunately i haven't been able to grind like I normally would (i had my phone but no computer, and I find it difficult to grind on my phone). Anyway, im looking to purchase at least 2000 shards at a ratio of 1:1g unless anyone is willing to sell at a better ratio for buying in bulk.

I'll be online for a few more hours (am home from the hospital now but still get tired very easily) so please send me a two way cr and I'll add the gems as soon as i see the cr! I'll probably buy more than 2000 shards so I'll be accepting crs until I mark this thread as closed!

for some reason cr notifications don't always show up right away for me so feel free to ping me in this thread to let me know you've sent a cr. Chances are I'll get the notification quicker!
hi! So I've been in the hospital all month recovering from an extensive abdominal surgery and unfortunately i haven't been able to grind like I normally would (i had my phone but no computer, and I find it difficult to grind on my phone). Anyway, im looking to purchase at least 2000 shards at a ratio of 1:1g unless anyone is willing to sell at a better ratio for buying in bulk.

I'll be online for a few more hours (am home from the hospital now but still get tired very easily) so please send me a two way cr and I'll add the gems as soon as i see the cr! I'll probably buy more than 2000 shards so I'll be accepting crs until I mark this thread as closed!

for some reason cr notifications don't always show up right away for me so feel free to ping me in this thread to let me know you've sent a cr. Chances are I'll get the notification quicker!
@shadesofchaos

About to send over 2 stacks!
@shadesofchaos

About to send over 2 stacks!
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
sending a cr now
sending a cr now
@Shadesofchaos I'll give you 1250 for 1000g?

P.S. I hope you feel better soon!
@Shadesofchaos I'll give you 1250 for 1000g?

P.S. I hope you feel better soon!
EFriw6F.gif2acJCN.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
@SaberSeven

Gems offered!

@RyuNoTsukino

Gems offered and thank you so much!!
@SaberSeven

Gems offered!

@RyuNoTsukino

Gems offered and thank you so much!!
Still buying!
Still buying!
@shadesofchaos

I hope you recover soon!

Sending over 370 Shards. ^^
@shadesofchaos

I hope you recover soon!

Sending over 370 Shards. ^^
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@Shadesofchaos let's try that again sorry!
@Shadesofchaos let's try that again sorry!
EFriw6F.gif2acJCN.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
@jia1303

Gems offered and thank you!

@RyuNoTsukino

Thank you for setting up a new cr! It's such a pain in the butt when crs get screwed up because a stack gets altered >.<
@jia1303

Gems offered and thank you!

@RyuNoTsukino

Thank you for setting up a new cr! It's such a pain in the butt when crs get screwed up because a stack gets altered >.<
I've gotten all the shards I need, thank you everyone!!
I've gotten all the shards I need, thank you everyone!!