Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Pastel Glen: Runes Boggles!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
@Avessa Hi! I have been coveting Nightshade for SOOOO LONG, it seems... I'm wondering, would you take 302 gems + 2 adult dragons for exalting? I think I get the Nature Loyalty discount and did my math right, but please correct me if I'm wrong. :P
@Avessa Hi! I have been coveting Nightshade for SOOOO LONG, it seems... I'm wondering, would you take 302 gems + 2 adult dragons for exalting? I think I get the Nature Loyalty discount and did my math right, but please correct me if I'm wrong. :P
banner_nature_quote_annefrank_zps996322ef.png
@ninamazing Yes actually that's perfect! :) I'll send a CR for the gems, you can CR me the dragons for 1 treasure. :D
@ninamazing Yes actually that's perfect! :) I'll send a CR for the gems, you can CR me the dragons for 1 treasure. :D
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Avessa SQUEE! XD Thank you!!!
@Avessa SQUEE! XD Thank you!!!
banner_nature_quote_annefrank_zps996322ef.png
@Avessa

Cute babies, I have to pass however, need to save up for an expansion. Between that and my silk habit... >.>
@Avessa

Cute babies, I have to pass however, need to save up for an expansion. Between that and my silk habit... >.>
@Avessa oh, those last coatl babies are precious, but a few shades too dark for what I was looking for at the moment. I'm happy to stay on the ping list though!

Also, congrats on the new thread, it's looking lovely :)
@Avessa oh, those last coatl babies are precious, but a few shades too dark for what I was looking for at the moment. I'm happy to stay on the ping list though!

Also, congrats on the new thread, it's looking lovely :)
@Avessa Ooh, Lucian is so gorgeous! Could I please buy him away?
@Avessa Ooh, Lucian is so gorgeous! Could I please buy him away?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Avessa

Hi! I would be quite interested in a baby of Seraphine and MorningStar! Specially if it is a Imperial ^^ Can you ping me next time they have those precious hatchlings? ;u;

Greetings!
@Avessa

Hi! I would be quite interested in a baby of Seraphine and MorningStar! Specially if it is a Imperial ^^ Can you ping me next time they have those precious hatchlings? ;u;

Greetings!
@Avessa Hello there, I'd like to be pinged for ~Aloe & Menthol~ babies! :) Thanks!
@Avessa Hello there, I'd like to be pinged for ~Aloe & Menthol~ babies! :) Thanks!
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time! *jawns* ♥
@Giiana Sure! I'll put you down. :)

@Fumiko Got it! I'll note you down. :D
@Giiana Sure! I'll put you down. :)

@Fumiko Got it! I'll note you down. :D
@MourningLily Sorry to say no Maize terts, two girls with platinum and ice tummies.
@TheAnneh Two baby girls up on the first page!
@MourningLily Sorry to say no Maize terts, two girls with platinum and ice tummies.
@TheAnneh Two baby girls up on the first page!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73