Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All I want this December is....
1 2
All I want this December is Coliseum Scenes.

You wouldn’t believe how much I want a day and night scene from each venue. I just want to put my dragons in matching scenery....
All I want this December is Coliseum Scenes.

You wouldn’t believe how much I want a day and night scene from each venue. I just want to put my dragons in matching scenery....
4xTBSTZ.png
well now that you mention it, i also want this
well now that you mention it, i also want this
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Same. Coli scenes are definitely needed.
Same. Coli scenes are definitely needed.
Yeah. Thinking about it, why aren't they a thing already?
[quote name="@LordDominator" date="2020-09-30 16:30:44" ] Yeah. Thinking about it, why aren't they a thing already? [/quote] Because art takes time and I doubt they’ll be the exact images from the coli so I assume that they will be making each venue separately and it’ll probably take some time.
@LordDominator wrote on 2020-09-30 16:30:44:
Because art takes time and I doubt they’ll be the exact images from the coli so I assume that they will be making each venue separately and it’ll probably take some time.
4xTBSTZ.png
Yes! I would love to have a scene based off of the Boreal Wood or the Training Grounds!

I’ll also add that we could use some scenes based off of the little places at the Trading Post. Imagine seeing your dragon sitting next to Baldwin and his Cauldron, or drowning in Crim’s massive hoard.
Yes! I would love to have a scene based off of the Boreal Wood or the Training Grounds!

I’ll also add that we could use some scenes based off of the little places at the Trading Post. Imagine seeing your dragon sitting next to Baldwin and his Cauldron, or drowning in Crim’s massive hoard.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
That would be pretty cool
That would be pretty cool
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
ooo that would be nice!
ooo that would be nice!
ldNLSdw.png
OKAY THIS IS BIG BRAINED.

calling it now, if they drop from the coli that's incentive for me to go back and grind for my hibden items instead of mucking around only in the coli.
OKAY THIS IS BIG BRAINED.

calling it now, if they drop from the coli that's incentive for me to go back and grind for my hibden items instead of mucking around only in the coli.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
Thats awesome!
Thats awesome!
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
1 2