Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters + Nests [O] 160g + More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
up
up
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
Hi there! The stack of items you’ve sent me has been fully transmuted, and the CR for payment has been sent
Hi there! The stack of items you’ve sent me has been fully transmuted, and the CR for payment has been sent
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
Hey there! I sent both set of parents and one set of kids in a 1-way and the second set of kids in a 2-way
Hey there! I sent both set of parents and one set of kids in a 1-way and the second set of kids in a 2-way
image0.png
Hey! I'd love to do a stack or a PM of fam/apparel, whatever you need more right now.

I also have 1 lightning nest (another opening tomorrow) if you're looking for some!
Hey! I'd love to do a stack or a PM of fam/apparel, whatever you need more right now.

I also have 1 lightning nest (another opening tomorrow) if you're looking for some!
JcilM7y.png

— romy
— they/he
— fr+3
dragons for sale

@hello32123 I'd be glad to transmute for you! I also have available nature nests. :)
@hello32123 I'd be glad to transmute for you! I also have available nature nests. :)
@Torchia Oof, I don't have any RTB dragons :( I can send you items to transmute though!

@Sonophax Sending a stack!
@Torchia Oof, I don't have any RTB dragons :( I can send you items to transmute though!

@Sonophax Sending a stack!
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
Sounds good!
Sounds good!
JcilM7y.png

— romy
— they/he
— fr+3
dragons for sale

up
up
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
up
up
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
Would love to do another round if you're still looking! Stack or PM, whatever you need more of.
Would love to do another round if you're still looking! Stack or PM, whatever you need more of.
JcilM7y.png

— romy
— they/he
— fr+3
dragons for sale

1 2 3 4 5 6 7