Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Moonlight Skies - 03/22
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 214 215
@SnowOnyx I am a hatchery first and foremost and will sell my dragons off AH. As this is a first come first serve kind of thing, I do apologize that I was not able to see your messages in time and will offer for you to be pinged next they hatch so you may find a hatchling you like. However, I do not tolerate harassment to me or other players because of this. The player who bought the sunset/cinnamon/chocolate hatchling you wanted bought it off AH and should not be harassed for it
@SnowOnyx I am a hatchery first and foremost and will sell my dragons off AH. As this is a first come first serve kind of thing, I do apologize that I was not able to see your messages in time and will offer for you to be pinged next they hatch so you may find a hatchling you like. However, I do not tolerate harassment to me or other players because of this. The player who bought the sunset/cinnamon/chocolate hatchling you wanted bought it off AH and should not be harassed for it
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@Cantertothewinds I do appreciate being put on the ping list but i not appreciate my name being slandered for accusations of harassment i did no such thing and if you want to accuse how about i accuse you of not being organized enough,maybe if you had been subscribed to your own forum none of this would have never happend
@Cantertothewinds I do appreciate being put on the ping list but i not appreciate my name being slandered for accusations of harassment i did no such thing and if you want to accuse how about i accuse you of not being organized enough,maybe if you had been subscribed to your own forum none of this would have never happend
733EAYl.png[/center
@SnowOnyx That's probably not a bad idea - I hadn't originally subscribed because I am usually pinged. I can add you to the pinglist if you would like and my sincerest apologies then - I was told that the person who bought the dragon was being harassed. I'll look deeper into the matter
@SnowOnyx That's probably not a bad idea - I hadn't originally subscribed because I am usually pinged. I can add you to the pinglist if you would like and my sincerest apologies then - I was told that the person who bought the dragon was being harassed. I'll look deeper into the matter
@Cantertothewinds thank you i accept your apology, i would love to be on the pinglist that would be deeply appreciated. also i have the screenshots to prove i wasn't harassing her too
@Cantertothewinds thank you i accept your apology, i would love to be on the pinglist that would be deeply appreciated. also i have the screenshots to prove i wasn't harassing her too
733EAYl.png[/center
@SnowOnyx I apologize again so much for that. Fresh slate? [emoji=coatl sad size=1] I'll add you now [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@SnowOnyx I apologize again so much for that. Fresh slate?

I'll add you now
@Cantertothewinds Sure we can have a fresh slate! and Thanks again for being so understanding about this whole thing and adding me to the list
@Cantertothewinds Sure we can have a fresh slate! and Thanks again for being so understanding about this whole thing and adding me to the list
733EAYl.png[/center
@SnowOnyx I should be thanking you for not holding anything against me ????
@SnowOnyx I should be thanking you for not holding anything against me ????
@Cantertothewinds no i like to try and stay chill with people,holding stuff against people just brings a lot of negativity that i don't want lool
@Cantertothewinds no i like to try and stay chill with people,holding stuff against people just brings a lot of negativity that i don't want lool
733EAYl.png[/center
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1867962][img]https://imgur.com/Bx3qoPL.png[/img][/url][/center]
Bx3qoPL.png
GRx3A5B.png
@SnowOnyx Thank you! And you're added to the pinglist [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@SnowOnyx Thank you! And you're added to the pinglist
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 214 215