Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For the Sphinxy people!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36
I just hatched my first ever eggs in FR!!

Edit: Well I have one left if anyones interested. LOL. The other ones sold pretty quickly, but I did have the price pretty low with them.
I just hatched my first ever eggs in FR!!

Edit: Well I have one left if anyones interested. LOL. The other ones sold pretty quickly, but I did have the price pretty low with them.
claw-trio.png
You can find various eggs while gathering items? ^^
You can find various eggs while gathering items? ^^
Yep :D Scavenging can get you eggs sometimes. The element will match the element of where you're scavenging. I'm working on Fire atm, trying to get all of my egg achievements XD
Yep :D Scavenging can get you eggs sometimes. The element will match the element of where you're scavenging. I'm working on Fire atm, trying to get all of my egg achievements XD
I just hatched this handsome fella if anyone would like him (he shows Iridescent, it's just difficult to see on white bodies at times): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40890/4088987_350.png[/img] He also has a sister, but her colors aren't as nice together!
I just hatched this handsome fella if anyone would like him (he shows Iridescent, it's just difficult to see on white bodies at times):

4088987_350.png
He also has a sister, but her colors aren't as nice together!
oh wow arcane that boy is gorgeous 0_0 ' grabby hands ' lol I want even if I have to make room I'd love him
oh wow arcane that boy is gorgeous 0_0 ' grabby hands ' lol I want even if I have to make room I'd love him
Hope everyone is doing well over here!
Hope everyone is doing well over here!
I'm doing fine, although I seriously need to stop scouring the Auction House whenever I happen to have lair space XD My latest find is this pretty: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4020227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40203/4020227_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm doing fine, although I seriously need to stop scouring the Auction House whenever I happen to have lair space XD My latest find is this pretty:

4020227_350.png
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
Today's hatch has some ice/ice/xxx and Ice/silver/xxx imps. I am rather found of the prospect of the ice/silver/obsidian if I gave her an underbelly tert.

They are all 5 on my last page of my lair, if youd like to take a peek. Poke me if you would like 1 of them aswell. Debating on keeping the ice/ice/blue lad tough
Today's hatch has some ice/ice/xxx and Ice/silver/xxx imps. I am rather found of the prospect of the ice/silver/obsidian if I gave her an underbelly tert.

They are all 5 on my last page of my lair, if youd like to take a peek. Poke me if you would like 1 of them aswell. Debating on keeping the ice/ice/blue lad tough
arcane_banner.png
' hatches scavenged plague egg ' ugh another mirror dragon darn it -_-
' hatches scavenged plague egg ' ugh another mirror dragon darn it -_-
Wait, so when you hatch eggs, you don't get to decide what breed they are and their colors?
Wait, so when you hatch eggs, you don't get to decide what breed they are and their colors?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36