Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90
[quote name="@HaloJones" date="2020-09-22 20:31:45" ] I don't get how the "item restoration" will work? It seems like there's a lot of potential for some really bad behavior here. If I sell item X on the AH and user Fred buys it. Next day you bring out a new swipp swap that uses item X and the price of item X sky rockets. I invoke item restoration - are you going to take item X away from Fred? Or do we now end up with 2 item X's (one in my hoard and one in Fred's). If you plan on taking item X away from Fred then what do you do if Fred has already swapped it for the Swipp item? Are you going to take away Fred's swipp item? If I sell some food on the AH and Fred buys it and uses it to feed their dragons, and then I invoke "item restoration" what happens? [/quote] I think the mods specified that it's specifically hoard selling and not for the AH! While accidental hoard selling doesn't happen as often as listing things on the AH for the wrong price, it's still frustrating and I think that's what they're trying to fix here :D
@HaloJones wrote on 2020-09-22 20:31:45:
I don't get how the "item restoration" will work?

It seems like there's a lot of potential for some really bad behavior here.

If I sell item X on the AH and user Fred buys it. Next day you bring out a new swipp swap that uses item X and the price of item X sky rockets. I invoke item restoration - are you going to take item X away from Fred? Or do we now end up with 2 item X's (one in my hoard and one in Fred's).
If you plan on taking item X away from Fred then what do you do if Fred has already swapped it for the Swipp item? Are you going to take away Fred's swipp item?

If I sell some food on the AH and Fred buys it and uses it to feed their dragons, and then I invoke "item restoration" what happens?

I think the mods specified that it's specifically hoard selling and not for the AH! While accidental hoard selling doesn't happen as often as listing things on the AH for the wrong price, it's still frustrating and I think that's what they're trying to fix here :D
if this had a 'like' button, I would smash it with my most enthusiastic hammer. i'm sooooooo excited [emoji=guardian love size=1]
if this had a 'like' button, I would smash it with my most enthusiastic hammer. i'm sooooooo excited
The wind plays its own music - Bert McCoy
WOW thank you guys so much, super excited for this update! one big question i have is will you be able to select all past previously unselectable items - for example, if you have a non-sellable item in your "materials" tab but its surrounding items are sellable, will you be able to select all past that non-sellable item or will it break the select all chain as it does currently? not sure if this will cease to be an issue since it seems all future items will be selectable (even if available actions differ.)
WOW thank you guys so much, super excited for this update! one big question i have is will you be able to select all past previously unselectable items - for example, if you have a non-sellable item in your "materials" tab but its surrounding items are sellable, will you be able to select all past that non-sellable item or will it break the select all chain as it does currently? not sure if this will cease to be an issue since it seems all future items will be selectable (even if available actions differ.)
:chef's kiss:

i'm SO excited for this to launch, and see all the little improvements as well as the big changes! thanks as always!
:chef's kiss:

i'm SO excited for this to launch, and see all the little improvements as well as the big changes! thanks as always!
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
This is so very extremely good, I can't wait for this to be implemented, what a game-changer!! Thank u so much devs ;u;
This is so very extremely good, I can't wait for this to be implemented, what a game-changer!! Thank u so much devs ;u;
Oh my god. This is incredible. The quality of life improvements this site gets are unreal - I’ve seen petsites live four times as long as flight rising has so far and not get optimized as well in their lifetime
Oh my god. This is incredible. The quality of life improvements this site gets are unreal - I’ve seen petsites live four times as long as flight rising has so far and not get optimized as well in their lifetime
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
Oh thank god.
I'm so ecstatic for this, it will make life so much easier.
No more endless clicking through pages and wild guesswork!!
I can't wait tbh
Oh thank god.
I'm so ecstatic for this, it will make life so much easier.
No more endless clicking through pages and wild guesswork!!
I can't wait tbh
♦ THE CHROMASLICK PUS DYNASTY ♦
div2.png

♦ Tofu
♦ He/Him
♦ FR +16
WELP THERE GOES A NEED FOR MY MEMORY

Now I can focus on more important things :D
Sadly, I might continue to memorize every item I come across this is not intentional, it's just something my brain does
WELP THERE GOES A NEED FOR MY MEMORY

Now I can focus on more important things :D
Sadly, I might continue to memorize every item I come across this is not intentional, it's just something my brain does
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-21 11:23:03" ] [quote name="Sadistic" date="2020-09-21 11:21:04" ] you have NO IDEA how thrilled i am for virtual stacks [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343167327048564747/757667613915480217/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] @Sadistic On launch day please post a side-by-side screenshot of this exact tab. I'm dying to know what it drops to! [/quote] Me too, mee toooo!
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-21 11:23:03:
Sadistic wrote on 2020-09-21 11:21:04:
you have NO IDEA how thrilled i am for virtual stacks

unknown.png

@Sadistic

On launch day please post a side-by-side screenshot of this exact tab. I'm dying to know what it drops to!

Me too, mee toooo!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Search option? YOU KNEW WE NEEDED THIS! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Stacking apparel and familiars? YES!!!! FINALLY!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] See what items are used for baldwin, swipp, etc?? YAY! THIS IS A PLEASANT SURPRISE!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Search option? YOU KNEW WE NEEDED THIS!

Stacking apparel and familiars? YES!!!! FINALLY!!!

See what items are used for baldwin, swipp, etc?? YAY! THIS IS A PLEASANT SURPRISE!!

Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90