Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90
WO AH

I CANT WAIT I-
locking items YE S
WO AH

I CANT WAIT I-
locking items YE S
ryy4tSY_d.png vee | they / she / it | frt +3 | autistic

outfit wishlist . art shop [n/a atm]
Oh wow, this is a lot, and so useful!

THANKS, DEVS!
Oh wow, this is a lot, and so useful!

THANKS, DEVS!
Realign to her pace
and she'll remind you
that the seeds we cast in the
verdant, shimmering garden of our lives
are never wasted.
~Nicolette Gowder
LET'S GO GAMERS!!!! HERE WE GO GAMERS!!!!!! finally...... i can organize to my heart's content. this is incredibly based and real. thank you devs
LET'S GO GAMERS!!!! HERE WE GO GAMERS!!!!!! finally...... i can organize to my heart's content. this is incredibly based and real. thank you devs
signature_by_flowerbush-dbmblxs.png[/center]
Thought of another thing!

Will the filter for subcategories have a "not" option? Being able to filter by swipp or Baldwin items is great, but if I want to easily convert food, it'd be a lot more useful to filter by things that are *not* swipp or Baldwin items. Especially if locking doesn't prevent conversion to food points (although I think it should).
Thought of another thing!

Will the filter for subcategories have a "not" option? Being able to filter by swipp or Baldwin items is great, but if I want to easily convert food, it'd be a lot more useful to filter by things that are *not* swipp or Baldwin items. Especially if locking doesn't prevent conversion to food points (although I think it should).
it's all i've ever wished for.... thank you guys so much
it's all i've ever wished for.... thank you guys so much
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
[center][color=8A2BE2][font=cambria math][size=5]Wow funny how I was thinking how useful a search toggle would be literally 9 hours ago when looking for specific hibden items :0[/size] [emoji=guardian laughing size=7][/font][/color][/center]
Wow funny how I was thinking how useful a search toggle would be literally 9 hours ago when looking for specific hibden items :0
I don't get how the "item restoration" will work?

It seems like there's a lot of potential for some really bad behavior here.

If I sell item X on the AH and user Fred buys it. Next day you bring out a new swipp swap that uses item X and the price of item X sky rockets. I invoke item restoration - are you going to take item X away from Fred? Or do we now end up with 2 item X's (one in my hoard and one in Fred's).
If you plan on taking item X away from Fred then what do you do if Fred has already swapped it for the Swipp item? Are you going to take away Fred's swipp item?

If I sell some food on the AH and Fred buys it and uses it to feed their dragons, and then I invoke "item restoration" what happens?

If I sell item X on the AH and user Fred buys it. Next day you bring out a new swipp swap that uses item X and the price of item X sky rockets. I invoke item restoration - are you going to take item X away from Fred? Or do we now end up with 2 item X's (one in my hoard and one in Fred's).
If you plan on taking item X away from Fred then what do you do if Fred has already swapped it for the Swipp item? Are you going to take away Fred's swipp item?

If I sell some food on the AH and Fred buys it and uses it to feed their dragons, and then I invoke "item restoration" what happens?

Love the potential of this update, it looks super useful! Gonna save my chests up until that simultaneous-open feature drops so I can try it out :)
Love the potential of this update, it looks super useful! Gonna save my chests up until that simultaneous-open feature drops so I can try it out :)
VE9B0fA.png
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e9ce63d272d9483f66ab4925f7ccb312/tenor.gif[/img]
tenor.gif
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[quote name="HaloJones" date="2020-09-22 20:31:45" ] I don't get how the "item restoration" will work? It seems like there's a lot of potential for some really bad behavior here. If I sell item X on the AH and user Fred buys it. Next day you bring out a new swipp swap that uses item X and the price of item X sky rockets. I invoke item restoration - are you going to take item X away from Fred? Or do we now end up with 2 item X's (one in my hoard and one in Fred's). If you plan on taking item X away from Fred then what do you do if Fred has already swapped it for the Swipp item? Are you going to take away Fred's swipp item? If I sell some food on the AH and Fred buys it and uses it to feed their dragons, and then I invoke "item restoration" what happens? [/quote] I think item restoration Is going to work the same way as dragon restoration. Meaning that if you sell an item to a real player, that item is no longer yours, so no duplicating shenanigans. That scenario Is basically imposible.
HaloJones wrote on 2020-09-22 20:31:45:

I think item restoration Is going to work the same way as dragon restoration. Meaning that if you sell an item to a real player, that item is no longer yours, so no duplicating shenanigans. That scenario Is basically imposible.
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90