Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whovians!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52
@Hiddleston I know ç_ç'' I really want the new season now too! It's just too much time til August!! [img]https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1401332700/9788235.gif[/img]
@Hiddleston

I know ç_ç''
I really want the new season now too! It's just too much time til August!!

9788235.gif
TiSXpPl.png
@FerAdami
Every single show I watch is off season right now, every last one, but at least I have some time to catch up on classic who.
@FerAdami
Every single show I watch is off season right now, every last one, but at least I have some time to catch up on classic who.
3727928785_f191ae63a3_b.jpg
@FerAdami agreed! And I am still not completely over the fact that Matt left already ;A;
@FerAdami agreed! And I am still not completely over the fact that Matt left already ;A;
I just really love dragons ok
@Nikanika

I'm lazy those days...I'm not watching nothing...
At least til this friday xD
@Nikanika

I'm lazy those days...I'm not watching nothing...
At least til this friday xD
TiSXpPl.png
@FerAdami

I've actually watched the entirety of New Who (up to Day of the Doctor), but I'm not very fond of Moffat's writing or Smith's Doctor, which is why I started Classic.
@FerAdami

I've actually watched the entirety of New Who (up to Day of the Doctor), but I'm not very fond of Moffat's writing or Smith's Doctor, which is why I started Classic.
arcanesparkle.gif
Xe/xym/xyr/xyrself
@Halidom : I'm sorry you've heard of me/seen me around on Tumblr (really, I AM SO SO SORRY), but you seem to have survived the experience intact. xD If you're still back with Four, I'm going to suggest 'Battlefield'. It's one of the lighter Seven stories, and it's got a familiar face. I want to suggest one of the ones with Mel because I love her to pieces, but the TV show didn't really do her justice (thankfully, she got her chance to shine with Big Finish!). If you did want one with Mel instead of Ace, though, you could try Paradise Towers. Or you could wait until you got there, there's really no rush. It's not like the stories are going anywhere. xD

@FerAdami : If you're into the classic series at all, you could go to bigfinish.com. They have stories with just about everyone from Doctors 1-8, and even a bunch of the companions. (Stories with older Doctors are of course mostly told in the Companion Chronicles line, where one of the companions recounts one of their unseen adventures and generally try to do their best at doing impressions of their Doctor's voice!) There's also a series set on Gallifrey and dealing with the politics there, if that interests you in any way. Of course, they're not everyone's cup of tea, but you can find them online so access is at least a little easier than it might otherwise be!
@Halidom : I'm sorry you've heard of me/seen me around on Tumblr (really, I AM SO SO SORRY), but you seem to have survived the experience intact. xD If you're still back with Four, I'm going to suggest 'Battlefield'. It's one of the lighter Seven stories, and it's got a familiar face. I want to suggest one of the ones with Mel because I love her to pieces, but the TV show didn't really do her justice (thankfully, she got her chance to shine with Big Finish!). If you did want one with Mel instead of Ace, though, you could try Paradise Towers. Or you could wait until you got there, there's really no rush. It's not like the stories are going anywhere. xD

@FerAdami : If you're into the classic series at all, you could go to bigfinish.com. They have stories with just about everyone from Doctors 1-8, and even a bunch of the companions. (Stories with older Doctors are of course mostly told in the Companion Chronicles line, where one of the companions recounts one of their unseen adventures and generally try to do their best at doing impressions of their Doctor's voice!) There's also a series set on Gallifrey and dealing with the politics there, if that interests you in any way. Of course, they're not everyone's cup of tea, but you can find them online so access is at least a little easier than it might otherwise be!
@batsymcchicken

Cool .3.
Unfortunatelly... Those days I'm busy with other stuff at the moment...
My personal projects... And I didn't even finished the 3th season yet...I'm just...bleh...
I'm a **** lazy person...
(And I'm a very bad mood today too... )
I'm not a normal Whovian fan that watch everything...
well...I'm affraid maybe I'm not a total DW fan at all...
:(

@Korpuskat

Well... I've started watching DW from 5th season...
and then I've stoped at the 3th season (I'm still bad about Rose Tyler left...)
As I said before... I'm busy those days to watch all the seasons
and to watch the classic too...
I really want to, but I need to start writing and drawing down my own projects first.
(Til Brazil's first comic con)
@batsymcchicken

Cool .3.
Unfortunatelly... Those days I'm busy with other stuff at the moment...
My personal projects... And I didn't even finished the 3th season yet...I'm just...bleh...
I'm a **** lazy person...
(And I'm a very bad mood today too... )
I'm not a normal Whovian fan that watch everything...
well...I'm affraid maybe I'm not a total DW fan at all...
:(

@Korpuskat

Well... I've started watching DW from 5th season...
and then I've stoped at the 3th season (I'm still bad about Rose Tyler left...)
As I said before... I'm busy those days to watch all the seasons
and to watch the classic too...
I really want to, but I need to start writing and drawing down my own projects first.
(Til Brazil's first comic con)
TiSXpPl.png
I'm catching up on Big Finish and classic stuff :)
I'm catching up on Big Finish and classic stuff :)
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@FerAdami
@Incarnation
Do either of you have a reddit?
@FerAdami
@Incarnation
Do either of you have a reddit?
3727928785_f191ae63a3_b.jpg
@nikanika

A what? *I'm stupid by the way*
@nikanika