Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whovians!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Yeah, this place does seem to overflow. The upcoming Christmas special should be fun, though. I hope it's not a letdown.
Yeah, this place does seem to overflow. The upcoming Christmas special should be fun, though. I hope it's not a letdown.
tumblr_o1a8a0SIMH1trjsn0o1_400.pngarcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.pngpisces_by_xnedra22-d9o6qxj.png
rsrs
I hope it will be a little scary :)~
rsrs
I hope it will be a little scary :)~
TiSXpPl.png
Okay who else loved the Christmas special. I loved the twist that they were all dreaming from the beginning. They made you think Santa was real lol. I loved Santa he was awesome.

It was nice to see Danny for a few especially since his death, but it made me cry when he said he died saving Clara and the rest of you got lucky. Oh the feels!
Okay who else loved the Christmas special. I loved the twist that they were all dreaming from the beginning. They made you think Santa was real lol. I loved Santa he was awesome.

It was nice to see Danny for a few especially since his death, but it made me cry when he said he died saving Clara and the rest of you got lucky. Oh the feels!
Every Saint Has a Past And Every Sinner Has a Future

naturebanner.png
*crawls out of corner* Did someone say Doctor Who?

I am a whovian and proud of it. David Tennant was my first Doctor, but I love Christopher Eccleston and Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi.

I can say I have seen bits and pieces of ClassicWho and that Tom Baker is my favorite of the classic doctors. But I do have love for the others as well (especially Paul McGann).

My brother thinks it is very interesting how Whovians come together at the mention of the Doctor. He says this everytime someone compliments me on my Doctor Who Shirts.
*crawls out of corner* Did someone say Doctor Who?

I am a whovian and proud of it. David Tennant was my first Doctor, but I love Christopher Eccleston and Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi.

I can say I have seen bits and pieces of ClassicWho and that Tom Baker is my favorite of the classic doctors. But I do have love for the others as well (especially Paul McGann).

My brother thinks it is very interesting how Whovians come together at the mention of the Doctor. He says this everytime someone compliments me on my Doctor Who Shirts.
@Nightdancer - ME! I adored the Christmas special! The Doctor and Clara had such a good Doc/Companion chemistry here. He's realizing that he's been insensitive, and catching himself now! It makes him more endearing than before, and I've adored Capaldi from the beginning. I also love that it adds more proof to the theory going 'round that the Doctor is faceblind or humanblind in this incarnation, and that's why he keeps questioning Clara on her appearance. Though it does raise the question of when exactly the dream-state began, since we saw Santa in the finale, especially given where the Doctor is when he wakes up.

@owlstar7 - I find it interesting, too, and very welcome! Wearing a Doctor Who t-shirt or bag or necklace is a wonderful conversation-starter, and a nice way to connect with people. I'm still kind of in awe that there are so many options for t-shirts now (started watching in the 90s when there was next to nothing merch-wise in the US). It's always nice to see other people wearing Who-related things - like we're in this awesome universal club.
@Nightdancer - ME! I adored the Christmas special! The Doctor and Clara had such a good Doc/Companion chemistry here. He's realizing that he's been insensitive, and catching himself now! It makes him more endearing than before, and I've adored Capaldi from the beginning. I also love that it adds more proof to the theory going 'round that the Doctor is faceblind or humanblind in this incarnation, and that's why he keeps questioning Clara on her appearance. Though it does raise the question of when exactly the dream-state began, since we saw Santa in the finale, especially given where the Doctor is when he wakes up.

@owlstar7 - I find it interesting, too, and very welcome! Wearing a Doctor Who t-shirt or bag or necklace is a wonderful conversation-starter, and a nice way to connect with people. I'm still kind of in awe that there are so many options for t-shirts now (started watching in the 90s when there was next to nothing merch-wise in the US). It's always nice to see other people wearing Who-related things - like we're in this awesome universal club.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
@sddalek
I love the idea that Doctor Who is a universal club.Nothing can change my giddiness about it either. :)
@sddalek
I love the idea that Doctor Who is a universal club.Nothing can change my giddiness about it either. :)
@Nightdancer I liked the Christmas special, it was cool but I didn't expected too much xD but it would be better with a real face hugger maybe... Hell...It was a great special. ;B @owlstar7 *scream from the center of the group* WELCOME!! [img]http://media1.giphy.com/media/rJY9OQDSDXBEA/giphy.gif[/img] hehe Doctor Who shirts rocks xD I need more :T My first Doctor was Matt, but I love them all hehe @sddalek hehe It was an amazing special Inception + Alien = Doctor Who :D
@Nightdancer

I liked the Christmas special, it was cool
but I didn't expected too much xD
but it would be better with a real face hugger maybe...
Hell...It was a great special. ;B

@owlstar7

*scream from the center of the group*
WELCOME!!
giphy.gif
hehe
Doctor Who shirts rocks xD
I need more :T
My first Doctor was Matt, but I love them all hehe

@sddalek
hehe
It was an amazing special
Inception + Alien = Doctor Who :D
TiSXpPl.png
I still need to watch the Christmas special D: Its sitting in my dvr..I've just been too lazy to sit down and watch it.

I really enjoyed the past season, though. Peter Capaldi quickly grew on me c:
I still need to watch the Christmas special D: Its sitting in my dvr..I've just been too lazy to sit down and watch it.

I really enjoyed the past season, though. Peter Capaldi quickly grew on me c:
tumblr_np95yg0Dpg1uqiftno1_500.png
@tsun

Just a few things you need to know about X-mas special:
Alien + Inception
:)
You'll figure it out :D
@tsun

Just a few things you need to know about X-mas special:
Alien + Inception
:)
You'll figure it out :D
TiSXpPl.png
@FerAdami
*screams back* Thank you!
I now have a doctor who blanket (my sister got it for me for Christmas). It is so warm and soft! (She said my present was either going to be the blanket or a Dalek. I would of loved it either way).
@FerAdami
*screams back* Thank you!
I now have a doctor who blanket (my sister got it for me for Christmas). It is so warm and soft! (She said my present was either going to be the blanket or a Dalek. I would of loved it either way).
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52