Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whovians!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
@Halidom

Unfortunately...It's hard to me to find somestuff about DW with protuguese legends...
>_>'
I can understand some words in English...but some sci-fi terms I don't translate well...
So...I'm looking for the movie to watch! ç_ç
*shoot my head*
I'm a shame >_>
@Halidom

Unfortunately...It's hard to me to find somestuff about DW with protuguese legends...
>_>'
I can understand some words in English...but some sci-fi terms I don't translate well...
So...I'm looking for the movie to watch! ç_ç
*shoot my head*
I'm a shame >_>
TiSXpPl.png
@batsymcchicken

I really would love to listen to the audio books...
If have any of them in Brazil... :(
It's hard to find DW stuff here... >_>
@batsymcchicken

I really would love to listen to the audio books...
If have any of them in Brazil... :(
It's hard to find DW stuff here... >_>
TiSXpPl.png
@batsymcchicken I'm pretty sure I've seen you around on Tumblr c: Seven's the only doctor I've seen nothing of, but I might skip ahead and watch just one of his stories before getting back on track with Four - which one would you recommend?

@Raiken Yeah, Four's got great hair. Also his voice - I remember being really surprised when I first heard it. I'm glad he decided to do audio dramas, because I'm definitely gonna pick those up once I have the means to, I could listen to that voice all day. Don't spoil his ending line for me, but if it's anything like Three's I'll probably be inconsolable for a few hours :c

@FerAdami That's gotta be difficult, finding stuff subbed in Portugese. At least a lot of the technobabble in the series isn't essential to the plot...? I did some digging on a whim: this is a download link and requires a specialized video player for the subtitles but if you can't find it elsewhere it might be worth a shot?
@batsymcchicken I'm pretty sure I've seen you around on Tumblr c: Seven's the only doctor I've seen nothing of, but I might skip ahead and watch just one of his stories before getting back on track with Four - which one would you recommend?

@Raiken Yeah, Four's got great hair. Also his voice - I remember being really surprised when I first heard it. I'm glad he decided to do audio dramas, because I'm definitely gonna pick those up once I have the means to, I could listen to that voice all day. Don't spoil his ending line for me, but if it's anything like Three's I'll probably be inconsolable for a few hours :c

@FerAdami That's gotta be difficult, finding stuff subbed in Portugese. At least a lot of the technobabble in the series isn't essential to the plot...? I did some digging on a whim: this is a download link and requires a specialized video player for the subtitles but if you can't find it elsewhere it might be worth a shot?
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
@Halidom

I guess I can try out something...
It'll not be 100% compreensive...But that's okay
It's DW! xD
Now I only need to find time to watch it...with the other series I want to watch
@Halidom

I guess I can try out something...
It'll not be 100% compreensive...But that's okay
It's DW! xD
Now I only need to find time to watch it...with the other series I want to watch
TiSXpPl.png
Well I guess this an ending to most of my other thread conversations, I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!
Well I guess this an ending to most of my other thread conversations, I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!
3727928785_f191ae63a3_b.jpg
@nikanika

Yes, you've founded us!! *U*
The world doesn't know yet, but it's already ruled by the whovians
@nikanika

Yes, you've founded us!! *U*
The world doesn't know yet, but it's already ruled by the whovians
TiSXpPl.png
I started New Who about two years ago and loved it immediately! Around March I started watching Classic and I'm just starting the seventh doctor's era.
I started New Who about two years ago and loved it immediately! Around March I started watching Classic and I'm just starting the seventh doctor's era.
arcanesparkle.gif
Xe/xym/xyr/xyrself
Doctor Who! >///< *faints*
Doctor Who! >///< *faints*
I just really love dragons ok
@Korpuskat Who enters to the Whovian side never leaves! You'll like Matt Smith's performance (I hope!) [img]http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/files/2013/11/tumblr_mwqhjj8amk1qijoeyo4_500.gif[/img] @Hiddleston [img]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/Ronnita/Gifs/Doctor%20Who/tumblr_ljkjjgbjtV1qdo278.gif[/img] *Faints too*
@Korpuskat

Who enters to the Whovian side never leaves!
You'll like Matt Smith's performance (I hope!)
tumblr_mwqhjj8amk1qijoeyo4_500.gif

@Hiddleston
tumblr_ljkjjgbjtV1qdo278.gif
*Faints too*
TiSXpPl.png
@FerAdami I saw the gifs and realised how much I already miss it. I want the new series. Now (or maybe I should read the two books I have for some new stuff hmmhmm)
@FerAdami I saw the gifs and realised how much I already miss it. I want the new series. Now (or maybe I should read the two books I have for some new stuff hmmhmm)
I just really love dragons ok
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52