Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90
oh my goodness yes, thank you, I can't wait!
oh my goodness yes, thank you, I can't wait!
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

i'm really excited about a lot of these features!!! the virtual stacks will be especially nice for my apparel sorting. and thank you for the search/filtering and the ability to open stacks of chests! even ten at a time will be a massive improvement.
i'm really excited about a lot of these features!!! the virtual stacks will be especially nice for my apparel sorting. and thank you for the search/filtering and the ability to open stacks of chests! even ten at a time will be a massive improvement.
bHeX9bv.png
neato
neato
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
WOWEE, really love this update!!!! I'm especially excited about having some sort of doo-dad telling me when something is useful, it's so tough keeping up with 10,000 different recipes. Thanks for this, dev team!!
WOWEE, really love this update!!!! I'm especially excited about having some sort of doo-dad telling me when something is useful, it's so tough keeping up with 10,000 different recipes. Thanks for this, dev team!!
pUVVBKl.png
[quote name="Metus" date="2020-09-21 20:23:06" ] @Jekanth This isn't an update, just a plan for a future update. [/quote] My reading comprehension wasn't very good last night. Thank you for clarifying!
Metus wrote on 2020-09-21 20:23:06:
@Jekanth

This isn't an update, just a plan for a future update.
My reading comprehension wasn't very good last night. Thank you for clarifying!
|| FRT+3 // qYSSJxb.png he-him-his f2oOlJA.png // College Student ||
Will it finally, finally be possible to convert only specific food items easily?
I mean, for example, I want plants. I select "plants only" option in food tab in hoard, I select specific plants I want to convert from page I'm currently on. I convert, and "plant only" option deactivates. So, an option to go to another page of plants, with plants selected on the previous page staying that way, or a possibility to "plant only" toggle to stay the whole time, so moving to another page of plants is easier?

Oh, and a question about "usable for something" feature (which is so cool, by the way, I love it already!), will it include items droping from Night of the Nocturne, since they are used for Swipp, but only seasonally?
Will it finally, finally be possible to convert only specific food items easily?
I mean, for example, I want plants. I select "plants only" option in food tab in hoard, I select specific plants I want to convert from page I'm currently on. I convert, and "plant only" option deactivates. So, an option to go to another page of plants, with plants selected on the previous page staying that way, or a possibility to "plant only" toggle to stay the whole time, so moving to another page of plants is easier?

Oh, and a question about "usable for something" feature (which is so cool, by the way, I love it already!), will it include items droping from Night of the Nocturne, since they are used for Swipp, but only seasonally?
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
Wow! Love the updates!
Wow! Love the updates!
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
Oh finally I can condense my familiars down and have an easier time searching through them!
Oh finally I can condense my familiars down and have an easier time searching through them!
This is an awesome update! Will there be a way to sort familiars by those that are awakened from those that aren't in the future perhaps? I like to know what I can put away, and what I can work on, but that's kind of hard the way the familiars are set up right now ^.^
This is an awesome update! Will there be a way to sort familiars by those that are awakened from those that aren't in the future perhaps? I like to know what I can put away, and what I can work on, but that's kind of hard the way the familiars are set up right now ^.^
Wowee!!! I'm so excited! Thank you!

No more, "Do I have that in my Vault? Where the heck is it?"

No more breaking my eyes going back and forth from my Hoard/Vault and all the Swipp/Baldwin guides.

(Oh, but I do Appreciate all the work the users have put into those guides through the years, and I'm sure they will still be useful. Nothing is perfect.)
Wowee!!! I'm so excited! Thank you!

No more, "Do I have that in my Vault? Where the heck is it?"

No more breaking my eyes going back and forth from my Hoard/Vault and all the Swipp/Baldwin guides.

(Oh, but I do Appreciate all the work the users have put into those guides through the years, and I'm sure they will still be useful. Nothing is perfect.)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90