Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 89 90
I'm especially looking forward for the 'virtual stack' and the ability to lock stuff - tho the searching tab seems quite practical as well
my hoard/ vault hopefully looks a little less messy if that's implemented ^^"
I'm especially looking forward for the 'virtual stack' and the ability to lock stuff - tho the searching tab seems quite practical as well
my hoard/ vault hopefully looks a little less messy if that's implemented ^^"
I don't even know.
This is an awesome update
This is an awesome update
xs4hYlx.gif
Is there a way to lock food from converting (like you do with selling?)
I often select a whole page of food to convert it, and then realize I just converted stuff I may needed for Baldwin
Is there a way to lock food from converting (like you do with selling?)
I often select a whole page of food to convert it, and then realize I just converted stuff I may needed for Baldwin
Thank you staff. Now i can look through my messy vault faster [emoji=new friend size=1] looking forward to the update. And i agree with what the others have mentioned. Having option to lock items from accidental purge would save tears.
Thank you staff. Now i can look through my messy vault faster looking forward to the update.

And i agree with what the others have mentioned. Having option to lock items from accidental purge would save tears.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
This is amazing.
This is amazing.
I LOVE this!!! This made some amazing changes that gave solutions to existing user interaction issues that I hadn't even considered at all. My Fiona-esk tendencies thank you in advance for Virtual Stacks [emoji=guardian love size=2] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Cqv6g5A.png[/img] Questions: [LIST=1] [*]If every instance of an item that we've locked or favorited is either used, sold, or sent to the vault, will we still have that item set to be locked or favorited when we obtain more of them? [*]If we use the advanced options to set view to Virtual Stacks (or more items viewed per page and other options), can we set this to be our default hoard view every time we view the hoard? [/LIST]
I LOVE this!!! This made some amazing changes that gave solutions to existing user interaction issues that I hadn't even considered at all.

My Fiona-esk tendencies thank you in advance for Virtual Stacks
Cqv6g5A.png

Questions:
  1. If every instance of an item that we've locked or favorited is either used, sold, or sent to the vault, will we still have that item set to be locked or favorited when we obtain more of them?
  2. If we use the advanced options to set view to Virtual Stacks (or more items viewed per page and other options), can we set this to be our default hoard view every time we view the hoard?
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
cool update!
cool update!
FD1rkPC.png
hoping there will be tools for mass-interactions with multiple stacks of items.
hoping there will be tools for mass-interactions with multiple stacks of items.
unknown.png
YES!!! super hyped
YES!!! super hyped
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
Ooh, this seems like its going to be amazing!
Ooh, this seems like its going to be amazing!
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 89 90