Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 92
@Azophel, we'll look into that. Thank you!
@Azophel, we'll look into that. Thank you!
I had a question about the time the site runs on, it says 18:41 right now for me but is that showing my time or the site's time it runs on? Getting anxious about my female becoming an adult lol so just trying to understand when midnight is for the site
I had a question about the time the site runs on, it says 18:41 right now for me but is that showing my time or the site's time it runs on? Getting anxious about my female becoming an adult lol so just trying to understand when midnight is for the site
Grr, rawr.*

*under construction
@JinxyZilla That's the site time. It runs on pacific standard time.
@JinxyZilla That's the site time. It runs on pacific standard time.
“blaireau’s
@blaireau

oh ok cool, thanks :3
@blaireau

oh ok cool, thanks :3
Grr, rawr.*

*under construction
I hope this question is appropriate - what are the elements/flights of the NPCs (i.e. Crim, Pinkerton, Swipp, Joxar, Tomo, and Scribbles) of Flight Rising?

Tomo seems to have clear Earth eyes, but for others it's not as clear. Is Joxar Nature or Wind? Does Crim have Earth or Fire eyes (or neither), and does Pinkerton share his sister's element? Is Scribbles Ice? How about Swipp, whose eyes appear almost closed?

And on that note, what is Scribbles' gender (if any)?

Thanks in advance for any insight into this! I appreciate the help, and understand if a definite answer is not available. :)
I hope this question is appropriate - what are the elements/flights of the NPCs (i.e. Crim, Pinkerton, Swipp, Joxar, Tomo, and Scribbles) of Flight Rising?

Tomo seems to have clear Earth eyes, but for others it's not as clear. Is Joxar Nature or Wind? Does Crim have Earth or Fire eyes (or neither), and does Pinkerton share his sister's element? Is Scribbles Ice? How about Swipp, whose eyes appear almost closed?

And on that note, what is Scribbles' gender (if any)?

Thanks in advance for any insight into this! I appreciate the help, and understand if a definite answer is not available. :)
frterrarium1-2_zps205af291.gif a9yVz.gif
Also, @JinxyZilla sometimes the age timer goes weird, but the breeding cooldowns are always accurate - a dragon will grow up at next rollover when their cooldown is five less than the cooldown period. (so, for mirrors/faes/etc., they grow up at the next rollover when they have a cooldown of 10, skydancers grow up at next rollover with a cooldown of 20)).

Of the dragons in your lair, Brienne will grow up in a few hours, and Nymeria will grow up two rollovers from now. (Between the 12th and the 13th).
Also, @JinxyZilla sometimes the age timer goes weird, but the breeding cooldowns are always accurate - a dragon will grow up at next rollover when their cooldown is five less than the cooldown period. (so, for mirrors/faes/etc., they grow up at the next rollover when they have a cooldown of 10, skydancers grow up at next rollover with a cooldown of 20)).

Of the dragons in your lair, Brienne will grow up in a few hours, and Nymeria will grow up two rollovers from now. (Between the 12th and the 13th).
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
@atroposhears oh wow, thanks for the info. I'll remember that for next time, I'm so inpatient for breeding lol
@atroposhears oh wow, thanks for the info. I'll remember that for next time, I'm so inpatient for breeding lol
Grr, rawr.*

*under construction
@Caesura, that sounds like something that could be in a Lore update sometime in the future! :D
@Caesura, that sounds like something that could be in a Lore update sometime in the future! :D
@Aequorin That sounds great, thanks for the info!
@Aequorin That sounds great, thanks for the info!
frterrarium1-2_zps205af291.gif a9yVz.gif
I have a newbie question:

Is there an item that exists in the game as of now, that changes a single gene colour of a dragon?
I have a newbie question:

Is there an item that exists in the game as of now, that changes a single gene colour of a dragon?
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 92