Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Reprint Event
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 173 174
@JayChirps - you’re all good! I’ve put your name down for a third copy of the blue one, you can send payment whenever you’re ready c: and for both isopods of course. isopods will soon replace every snapper in the game I can already see it
@JayChirps - you’re all good! I’ve put your name down for a third copy of the blue one, you can send payment whenever you’re ready c: and for both isopods of course. isopods will soon replace every snapper in the game I can already see it
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
I'm honored to see him on the front page of your skin shop. Thank you!
I'm honored to see him on the front page of your skin shop. Thank you!
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@Straka Hey, finally got home. How much is the total that I owe you as of right now?? I'm really bad at math + I've lost track of what your currently taking money for XD
@Straka Hey, finally got home. How much is the total that I owe you as of right now?? I'm really bad at math + I've lost track of what your currently taking money for XD
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@straka would it be possible for me to just pay for five copies of the Hayley’s Comet skin?
@straka would it be possible for me to just pay for five copies of the Hayley’s Comet skin?
@JayChirps - Sure!
Schrodinger’s Theory: x2
Paradox: x2
Superposition: x3
So the total should be 5250g (7*750) (if you’re still sure you want that many that is, lol) ^^

@223persephone - Sure! They’re 500g, so a total of 2500g; if you wanna send me a CR with the gems (not a blueprint please) I’ll print another run of them c:
@JayChirps - Sure!
Schrodinger’s Theory: x2
Paradox: x2
Superposition: x3
So the total should be 5250g (7*750) (if you’re still sure you want that many that is, lol) ^^

@223persephone - Sure! They’re 500g, so a total of 2500g; if you wanna send me a CR with the gems (not a blueprint please) I’ll print another run of them c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka Huh... Since I'm only getting 2 of the other Schoedinger's skins, Ill just get 2 of Superposition.. Sorry for the back and fourth. So that'd beee, uuuu... 4.5kg, I think XD
@Straka Huh... Since I'm only getting 2 of the other Schoedinger's skins, Ill just get 2 of Superposition.. Sorry for the back and fourth. So that'd beee, uuuu... 4.5kg, I think XD
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@straka I’m sorry I’ve never done this before. I thought that ment gold, not gems. I don’t have that many gems, sorry
@straka I’m sorry I’ve never done this before. I thought that ment gold, not gems. I don’t have that many gems, sorry
@JayChirps - Lol, completely understandable c: I've marked you down as paid, and the orders have been sent in so hopefully I'll have those for ya soon! <3

@Mikada @Foxe @lefraise @KameTurtle @Velkhana @NEINCAT @Ogord @Rosebrush @Tywyllwch @ShakarianTrash @zellizabeth @SarcasticHawke @Hardycat @Recko @sinha27 @MalisVitterfolk @Ailaris @Tywyllwch @Qualia @ShakarianTrash @SarcasticHawke
I do apologize for pinging you guys but I have a problem on my hands- I've got an extra copy of Hubble Time and Hubble Constant in my vault and... I'm not sure if I missed someone? :'c I don't have the time to look through dozens of CRs right now but if any of you didn't get your copy either through CR or AH please let me know! I'm pretty sure they're just extras but I don't wanna put them on the AH in case I really did mess up :v
@JayChirps - Lol, completely understandable c: I've marked you down as paid, and the orders have been sent in so hopefully I'll have those for ya soon! <3

@Mikada @Foxe @lefraise @KameTurtle @Velkhana @NEINCAT @Ogord @Rosebrush @Tywyllwch @ShakarianTrash @zellizabeth @SarcasticHawke @Hardycat @Recko @sinha27 @MalisVitterfolk @Ailaris @Tywyllwch @Qualia @ShakarianTrash @SarcasticHawke
I do apologize for pinging you guys but I have a problem on my hands- I've got an extra copy of Hubble Time and Hubble Constant in my vault and... I'm not sure if I missed someone? :'c I don't have the time to look through dozens of CRs right now but if any of you didn't get your copy either through CR or AH please let me know! I'm pretty sure they're just extras but I don't wanna put them on the AH in case I really did mess up :v
No need to confirm, just let me know if you didn't receive it (I don't wanna clog up the thread ^^) If I don't hear from anyone within 48 hours I'll just assume they're extras :v
No need to confirm, just let me know if you didn't receive it (I don't wanna clog up the thread ^^) If I don't hear from anyone within 48 hours I'll just assume they're extras :v
I have mine, thanks! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59998202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/599983/59998202_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I have mine, thanks!
59998202_350.png
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 173 174