Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 133 134
Thank you very much~
Thank you very much~
[quote name="ElementalEntropy" date="2020-09-15 18:41:41" ] [quote name="inujuju" date="2020-09-15 14:18:51" ] Personally would prefer this as just an optional change for all dragons (they just have the option now) rather than it being locked behind a paywall. [/quote] Unfortunately, without having wanted items behing a "paywall" Flightrising wouldn't exist. FR keeps growing and that means MORE costs to run the site. More employees, more server space, more upkeep, more taxes. I fully support having Gem features that people actually want, because that means the site actually gets financial support that it needs. There are MANY ways to get gems besides straight up buying from the site, yourself. It is actually quite easy to get 400g in just 7 days just by going into the Coli and selling off the stuff you find. (There are many more ways) [/quote] IAWTC
ElementalEntropy wrote on 2020-09-15 18:41:41:
inujuju wrote on 2020-09-15 14:18:51:
Personally would prefer this as just an optional change for all dragons (they just have the option now) rather than it being locked behind a paywall.

Unfortunately, without having wanted items behing a "paywall" Flightrising wouldn't exist. FR keeps growing and that means MORE costs to run the site. More employees, more server space, more upkeep, more taxes.

I fully support having Gem features that people actually want, because that means the site actually gets financial support that it needs.

There are MANY ways to get gems besides straight up buying from the site, yourself. It is actually quite easy to get 400g in just 7 days just by going into the Coli and selling off the stuff you find. (There are many more ways)
IAWTC
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
oh heck yes thank you so much for transing our dragons, this is probably the absolute best way you could have done it all around!!! nice!!!!

would it be feasible to also add an option to hide a silhouette scrolled dragon's, y'know, Mars/Venus symbol on their profile, at least publicly? obviously that'd also have to be reset for dragons up for sale/trade, but it still wouldn't have to affect breeding or anything like that within your lair.

that's the only thing that could possibly make this update more perfect to me!

either way, I also really appreciate the thoughtful/careful wording in this announcement (and even the answers given throughout this thread tbh)
oh heck yes thank you so much for transing our dragons, this is probably the absolute best way you could have done it all around!!! nice!!!!

would it be feasible to also add an option to hide a silhouette scrolled dragon's, y'know, Mars/Venus symbol on their profile, at least publicly? obviously that'd also have to be reset for dragons up for sale/trade, but it still wouldn't have to affect breeding or anything like that within your lair.

that's the only thing that could possibly make this update more perfect to me!

either way, I also really appreciate the thoughtful/careful wording in this announcement (and even the answers given throughout this thread tbh)
i... did not see this coming. thank u devs <3
i... did not see this coming. thank u devs <3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
i love this thank you
i love this thank you
1EOQdHM.png
FR said trans rights
FR said trans rights
trans dragons!! trANS DRAGONS!! TRANS DRAGONS!!

also new artwork for pinkerton is incredible!
trans dragons!! trANS DRAGONS!! TRANS DRAGONS!!

also new artwork for pinkerton is incredible!
1IPUNJj.pngqYCod4C.pngk1sRRDt.png
share your [night themed dragons!!!!!]
d9c87257-11f1-11e8-91bd-a35c7561b85c.gif
reach me in the farthest depths of the digital web...
an odd shape forms before you, it's a [carrd]

5cGqrId.pngQZDaFGj.pngQJAOLGp.pngC8S2sOJ.png
YESSSSS OMG
YESSSSS OMG
how do those work
It's virtually an absolutely useless feature, I don't understand why it's in the gem marketplace. Especially since it's a feature that people have been asking for the entire existence of the site.

Making it locked behind a paywall "because it funds the site" is a weak argument imo, as if there aren't already a bunch of apparel, genes and such that cost gems? I really, really doubt that if it weren't in the GM it wouldn't kill the site.

Thanks for the update but it's kind of pointless.
It's virtually an absolutely useless feature, I don't understand why it's in the gem marketplace. Especially since it's a feature that people have been asking for the entire existence of the site.

Making it locked behind a paywall "because it funds the site" is a weak argument imo, as if there aren't already a bunch of apparel, genes and such that cost gems? I really, really doubt that if it weren't in the GM it wouldn't kill the site.

Thanks for the update but it's kind of pointless.
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
This is fascinating
This is fascinating
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 133 134