Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Tidal Trouble Bugs
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52
I keep losing almost all of the treasure I earn in this game! On the page, my treasure is correct on the top, but when I click out, it's almost all gone. Also, my total winnings keep rolling over from the previous day!
I keep losing almost all of the treasure I earn in this game! On the page, my treasure is correct on the top, but when I click out, it's almost all gone. Also, my total winnings keep rolling over from the previous day!
@Chicanery @geekMonkey @satanicairpirate @Awesomeking @KMCStudio @sprika @XENY

You aren't losing money. The game itself is bugged - it's giving you thousands of treasure per puzzle, when the cap per puzzle is less than 1k. So it thinks it's giving you 4k, and updates your treasure count on that page accordingly, but really, the puzzle might only be worth 400t, and that is what is really being added to your treasure in the system, not the 4k that the game is saying and thinking it's giving you. So no, you're not losing money, because that money was never really yours and never really should have been yours.

XENY - try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that resets your Lucky Streak.
@Chicanery @geekMonkey @satanicairpirate @Awesomeking @KMCStudio @sprika @XENY

You aren't losing money. The game itself is bugged - it's giving you thousands of treasure per puzzle, when the cap per puzzle is less than 1k. So it thinks it's giving you 4k, and updates your treasure count on that page accordingly, but really, the puzzle might only be worth 400t, and that is what is really being added to your treasure in the system, not the 4k that the game is saying and thinking it's giving you. So no, you're not losing money, because that money was never really yours and never really should have been yours.

XENY - try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that resets your Lucky Streak.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
im aware i wasnt losing money. its still an annoying bug though since its faking you into thinking you are getting money.
i should have been a bit clearer in my post, my apologies.
@SeaCrest
im aware i wasnt losing money. its still an annoying bug though since its faking you into thinking you are getting money.
i should have been a bit clearer in my post, my apologies.
When I play and go into full screen and then go back to normal screen, it jumps to a different form of full screen- like it only fits into my browser window rather than the entirety of my screen. But then it won't go away. I hit escape and it won't fix itself. The only way for me to "fix" it is to refresh and/or go to a different page.

I'm using Chrome, if that helps.
When I play and go into full screen and then go back to normal screen, it jumps to a different form of full screen- like it only fits into my browser window rather than the entirety of my screen. But then it won't go away. I hit escape and it won't fix itself. The only way for me to "fix" it is to refresh and/or go to a different page.

I'm using Chrome, if that helps.
Windsinger-Banner---Signature-2vv_zpsd460e8a0.png
@SeaCrest

Thank you for clearing that up! 8D Any chance that bug'll be fixed soon, or should I just play a different game to keep myself from getting confused, lol?
@SeaCrest

Thank you for clearing that up! 8D Any chance that bug'll be fixed soon, or should I just play a different game to keep myself from getting confused, lol?
@SeaCrest I know I'm not losing money. Just wanted to point out that while the treasure counter near my avatar increases by the wrong amount, which might fool somebody into thinking they made a lot of money, the lucky streak counter shows the real winnings - and therein might lie a solution to fix the bug, namely look at the code that updates each treasure counter and take a close look at the differences. Knowing where to start looking for a bug in the actual code can save a lot of work (though I'm also aware that my information won't help much with he wrong amount of treasure being displayed by the game.)
@SeaCrest I know I'm not losing money. Just wanted to point out that while the treasure counter near my avatar increases by the wrong amount, which might fool somebody into thinking they made a lot of money, the lucky streak counter shows the real winnings - and therein might lie a solution to fix the bug, namely look at the code that updates each treasure counter and take a close look at the differences. Knowing where to start looking for a bug in the actual code can save a lot of work (though I'm also aware that my information won't help much with he wrong amount of treasure being displayed by the game.)
Not sure if this a bug or my internet connection, but when I try playing, all I get is an empty bubble field with blank bubbles (in the "next bubble" spot) as well as the name of the puzzle doesn't show but the timer counts as though a game in in progress when clearly I can't shoot anything =/ I will get a screenshot if needed Ignore that, it seems to have fixed itself for now, though if it happens again I'll take a screenshot of it
Not sure if this a bug or my internet connection, but when I try playing, all I get is an empty bubble field with blank bubbles (in the "next bubble" spot) as well as the name of the puzzle doesn't show but the timer counts as though a game in in progress when clearly I can't shoot anything =/ I will get a screenshot if needed Ignore that, it seems to have fixed itself for now, though if it happens again I'll take a screenshot of it
windanim1.gifQZUcBgQ.gifnatureanim1.gif
Hello!
My problem is the following: The game doesn`t work for me with either account settings and I don`t really know what to do about it. At best I could start the game before game loads "properly" but then it stops working anyway. Like it reacts at mouse movements but that`s the only thing I can do at all. What might be causing it? I am using Chrome
Hello!
My problem is the following: The game doesn`t work for me with either account settings and I don`t really know what to do about it. At best I could start the game before game loads "properly" but then it stops working anyway. Like it reacts at mouse movements but that`s the only thing I can do at all. What might be causing it? I am using Chrome
The treasure feature is broken for me as well. Not sure if it's for everyone or just a few, so I'm just making it known. I almost feel a bit cheated when it says it's giving me 10k, but it's really only about half of 1k. Haha!

At least I know this issue isn't only effecting me now.
The treasure feature is broken for me as well. Not sure if it's for everyone or just a few, so I'm just making it known. I almost feel a bit cheated when it says it's giving me 10k, but it's really only about half of 1k. Haha!

At least I know this issue isn't only effecting me now.
delete_ltr.png
After reading through a few random pages, I'm finding my problem hasn't been reported yet.

I'm a new member, just joined with the last round of access and this site is a great time sink for me. However, the trouble I've been having with Tidal Trouble lately is the bubbles changing mid-launch to a different color.

I'll be aiming a pink bubble at a line of pink bubbles and then all of a sudden there is a green bubble shooting out. I thought it was just my mistake, but it's happened over 20 times in the last 30 minuets. I'm going to keep playing, but I thought I should report it and find out if there's something I can do to fix the problem.

Thank you for your time.
After reading through a few random pages, I'm finding my problem hasn't been reported yet.

I'm a new member, just joined with the last round of access and this site is a great time sink for me. However, the trouble I've been having with Tidal Trouble lately is the bubbles changing mid-launch to a different color.

I'll be aiming a pink bubble at a line of pink bubbles and then all of a sudden there is a green bubble shooting out. I thought it was just my mistake, but it's happened over 20 times in the last 30 minuets. I'm going to keep playing, but I thought I should report it and find out if there's something I can do to fix the problem.

Thank you for your time.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52